Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-07-2014, 05:03 PM #1
H.GrosePhotography

Annual Supporting Member
H.GrosePhotography is a Paintball photographer
Houston Heat Continues to Use World’s Best Marker

~ Re-signs with DLX Technologies for 2014 Season Sponsorship ~

HOUSTON, TX – Tuesday, January 7, 2014 – Houston Heat is proud to announce the continued premier sponsorship of DLX Technologies and the world's best shooting marker, the Luxe.

The Luxe 2.0 has been a driving force behind the team’s four Paintball Sports Promotions (PSP) victories and two Canadian Xtreme Paintball League (CXBL) championships.

“A lot of the guys on Houston Heat were among the first to ever shoot the Luxe,” said Darryl Trent, Director, DLX Technology Group. “So we’re proud to keep the team in the DLX family and we look forward to a successful 2014 season together.”

DLX Technologies has been a major sponsor of the championship team since its inception in 2012. Five of the current team members work within the DLX Technologies group of companies when they’re off the field.

The players are excited to continue shooting the Luxe 2.0 and design their own custom markers with the help of Contract Killers Paintball. Sam Monville said, “I work with the Luxe day in and day out and can honestly say it’s the only marker I trust when I’m in those one-on-one situations. It shoots consistently and accurately and is easy to maintain.”

“It’s been four years since I’ve used a Luxe, but it still remains the best gun on the market,” said Ryan Moorhead. “I’m thrilled to have it back in my hands and even after all these years, it feels like it never left.”

###

H.GrosePhotography is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2014, 05:10 PM #2
Goggles

Annual Supporting Member
Grass will continue to be green and paintballs will continue to be mostly round, bringing you this lack of change is as always HLN your home for the most relevant and interesting news.

originally posted by $acceleration$ "what the hell hows it your fault... its called a sideWALK not a sideRIDE-A-BIKE"

My feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...7#post22315597
Goggles is offline   Reply With Quote