Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-20-2012, 07:08 AM #1
SuperFresh

SuperFresh owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
SuperFresh owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
SuperFresh supports Pev's Paintball
Stolen SL74

Hey guys, my wife's gearbag was stolen after an event in East Quogue, LI. It was A PE Titan gearbag with both of her Wolverines Jersey, a warped sports sl74 white and red, a violent modded ego7 red/ black, tank, rotor, distortion pants, and empire podpack. $500 reward offered enclosed is a pic of the sl74. Chris

Call me 347-621-8015
SuperFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-20-2012, 07:12 AM #2
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Was this at a legitimate field or was it something else?

Because, as far as I know, there is no field in East Quogue.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:51 AM #3
SuperFresh

Not a Legit field, which makes it all the worse. Just a place that people in the neighborhood play at. But all are friends. I will continue to search the Pawnshops, craigslist and ebay.

Last edited by SuperFresh : 02-20-2012 at 09:24 AM.
Old 02-20-2012, 07:59 AM #4
NoelyDeezNutz
Rebel against

NoelyDeezNutz plays in the USPL
NoelyDeezNutz plays in the PSP
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
NoelyDeezNutz owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NoelyDeezNutz is a top reviewer
Do you know everyone that plays there? or is it a random meeting of people that just so happen to play paintball?

This is also a shining example of why people should be pro-active with the well being of their gear.
NoelyDeezNutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:38 AM #5
Dave

Dave is a founding member
Help these folks out if you can, super cool people!! All our locations will be notified Chris!!

dave

Play the Largest Series in NY
Cousinspaintball.com
shopcousins.com
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:44 AM #6
ceesman762

Wow, I will look at the local pawnshops. Sorry to hear that.
-Joe
ceesman762 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:45 AM #7
ceesman762

Was it stolen at our field or after???
Old 02-20-2012, 09:02 AM #8
snipe-u

@ NoelyDeezNutz,

This is a private field and event that we host with our games being invite only. The people playing here are family and friends and have been playing here for 7 years or so.

This is the 1st time that we've had anything like this happen. Chris, we'll spread the word and be on the lookout for the gear. If you have any other pics post them here.
snipe-u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:18 AM #9
SuperFresh

Okay, there might be good news on the horizon. Like I said, we know everyone that we play with, and everyone there is like family. No one at this field is a suspect, as i trust them all dearly. I've just gotten some info that the bag has been found, following up on the lead. Thank you all and i will post up details as soon as i have it in hand.

Chris
Old 02-20-2012, 09:28 AM #10
Vash1shot

I can't believe someone would do that we have a crew that playd thare for yrs I talkt to my friend that playd thare and he noticed some ppl from the bronx or queens that he never seen b4 hope that helps check craigslist to ppl are stupid
Vash1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 09:32 AM #11
ceesman762

Please let us know. Keep us posted. We are an old crew there and know one other. I want to keep our good thing alive. Thanks.
Old 02-20-2012, 10:15 AM #12
snipe-u

@ Vash1shot

doesn't matter where anyone came from so let's throw that out!!
snipe-u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:20 AM #13
SuperFresh

Exactly, doesn't matter. Just got news it was found, lets see where that goes
Old 02-20-2012, 10:45 AM #14
ceesman762

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipe-u View Post
@ Vash1shot

doesn't matter where anyone came from so let's throw that out!!
This. We have players come from as Jersey and I don't recall ever having any issue with anyone no matter who they are or where they came from. I feel if any of us who regularly play in East Quogue had any issue or trouble with any one, we would not ask that person or party back to play again.
Old 02-20-2012, 12:43 PM #15
Vash1shot

yea ok I never sed it matters wayer they came from thats just how my friend remeberd them like if they came from out east or at cousins like that don't be so stupid and think all ppl are like you
Vash1shot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:54 PM #16
SuperFresh

Ok, so the saga has a happy ending. Don't care how the kid got the bag, said he found it, no harm no foul. All of our stuff was returned for a price, wife is bringing it home right now. Says the sl74 was leaking air, kid said they tried to get the stuff to work and when they priced the stuff online, said they had to return it right away. Thanks so much, this situation could have been so much worse. Again thank you. Closing thread
Old 02-20-2012, 03:16 PM #17
ceesman762

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperFresh View Post
Ok, so the saga has a happy ending. Don't care how the kid got the bag, said he found it, no harm no foul. All of our stuff was returned for a price, wife is bringing it home right now. Says the sl74 was leaking air, kid said they tried to get the stuff to work and when they priced the stuff online, said they had to return it right away. Thanks so much, this situation could have been so much worse. Again thank you. Closing thread
Sorry, I got to know, how did this kid get the bag? The reason I am asking is so that it will be a precaution to everyone else and maybe keep our cars locked and perhaps someone around to watch the cars and area.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:30 PM #18
SuperFresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceesman762 View Post
Sorry, I got to know, how did this kid get the bag? The reason I am asking is so that it will be a precaution to everyone else and maybe keep our cars locked and perhaps someone around to watch the cars and area.
Wife said his name was shawn, and he works/lives in the area. Didn't give her much more info than that he found it. As soon as i get home will find out the complete story.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:43 PM #19
z4frosik
workHardtrainHarder

z4frosik owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
z4frosik is for the Gunfight
z4frosik has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey, Just want to shed some light for those who might be a tad bit nieve, or over trusting. From the story thus far, It seems as though the thief(person with possesion of the stolen bag) had a change of heart. Not due to morale reasons but due to the fact he felt he could not fetch top dollar for the stolen merchandise due to their condition. His next thought was how can I save my own hide, so that I am free to have another oppurtunity to steal- and this time make sure I steal something more worthwhile(to him that is).

I Hope you all keep a very close eye on this individual from this point on, and as a fellow LI paintballer, we should all look out for one another.
z4frosik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:59 AM #20
SuperFresh

Turns out after serious probing, my 15 yr old cousin left the tailgate of my truck open, or loose. cause we were stopped by a couple on the way from the field. I'm, not buying that story because before we left, i packed the gear bags in the front of the truck bed with boxes of garbage we picked up at the back of the bed. Boxes were still there. He just probably forgot to put her bag back in when he went to get his money from the back of the truck. This would make more sense since when we went back we found my wife's sweatshirt in someones driveway, and the ballhauler in a ditch. The kids who found it probably saw it, took it and went through what they thought was good they kept, and threw the other stuff out.
about a minute ago. My wife said it was two brothers that had it. the older one wanted to keep it all. the younger brother after looking up the stuff online had a change of heart and called in. he told her if he had lost something that valuable he would have liked it back also.

However which way it happened, I'm just happy to get her stuff back. What i've learned from this is that our paintball community is very tight knit. We all look out for each other, and we all have each others back. Keep an eye on your stuff, register you equipment and don't be an ******* at the field. I want to thank you all for helping me get her stuff back.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:49 AM #21
ceesman762

Great to hear.
ReplyRegional Ups