PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2003, 01:08 AM #1
you suck

has been a member for 10 years
what taking so long.

i have gone threw about 5 pages of **** on hear. when is this comeing out and when is that comeing out.

what the hell is taking so long. all the responces i am hearing is it is comeing in the near future. and blah blah bloh.

I am just wonderin why it takes so long for you to put stuff out am.

Last edited by amhildreth : 12-22-2003 at 07:23 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-22-2003, 03:04 PM #2
FuzzyChicken

well if u read the post before urs, AM-Steve said that they sold out on their first batch of Diadems, like hotcakes, and are trying to make the second batch larger than the first, and are working as fast as possible. The second batch will include Diadems and kits, but be reasonable these things take time to make. SO essentially they are on backorder. I would say in a couple of weeks, but dont go by my word.
Old 12-22-2003, 04:14 PM #3
Meph

Meph is a Supporting Member
Hey if you don't want to wait then don't. Simple as that. Quit crying and go buy a Mongoose!

I'm sure that somebody else will be much happier with the diadem that's a little more patient. They won't have a short supply of people to buy their stuff, I'm sure they'll be fine without you!

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
And my newest Sponsor.... Charmin!
Old 12-22-2003, 05:03 PM #4
FuzzyChicken

Companies can't always predict things, or make as many as needed or any of those kind of things. Do you think that AM is sitting around playing games, or what? No. they are working as fast as possible without deminishing quality and all that other good stuff. So I think they are worth the wait, and I don't think you will have to wait too much longer. And frankley Meph is right, nobody is forcing you to buy these.
Old 12-22-2003, 06:01 PM #5
you suck

and another thing. every one is going crazy about a diadam or what ever the hell it is. if i wanted a gun like that i would be a timmy. simmple as that. i received my senti in a trade and the only reason i wanted the trade is couse it included a nitro tank. hear in a few days im trading both to get a tes. after that i am including cash and getting a tricked out impy. so i am not gong to stay with this high as hell pressured marker. that wont recocker under 400 and get somethin that only runs under 200.

yalll say that it is a good thing that you can have that nock off lpr on the front of the gun. well if that is so good then why isnt there any other spyder stiled marker like that. becouse of the way that you set your velocity on it. you have to have the realy hard spring so that your balls break. just face it people you dont have to be situated on these guns. there are far better markers for the price.

hell my last spider i had shooting at 350 and it would go over 300 fps as well. i never choped a ball in it and i could shoot a 88/5000 for about 1500 balls. i cant even get a bag out of this thing without having to refil my 68/45
Old 12-22-2003, 06:38 PM #6
FuzzyChicken

I will let someone else take this. lol
Old 12-22-2003, 07:08 PM #7
teddyboy

Correct me if i am wrong but, the purpose of the horizontal lpr is to regulate the presure going into the noid, the reason that spyder dont have this is 'cause the dont have a noid. You seemed to have noticed though that spyders dont have the horizontal lpr, but did you also notice that it seems only elecro pneumatic guns have the horizontal lpr, like impies, timmies and hey there a familiar name, the Diadem.
Oh yeah and how much is a Timmy? Like $1,000 plus. And how much is a diadem? Like $400 or so. (I'm just compairing it to the Timmy so dont get on my back about impies or bushies or what not, im not qualified to handle that! )

How did I do FuzzyChicken?

Satin Blue Senti- Dye Stainless Steel barrel, Crossfire 3000 48 N2 tank, Black Bob Long Torpedo Reg, LP Pin, Clear and Blue 12vl revvi w/ x-board

Last edited by teddyboy : 12-22-2003 at 07:23 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 08:19 PM #8
Draknes
Blue/Silver Acid Wash TS

Too bad imps dont have LPR's. Out of all the guns i have ever shot, stock impy's are the worst guns for the money. Period.

On another note, I get a case off of a 68/4500. Stock. If you believe that low pressure BS then maybe an imp IS the gun for you. Go waste your money to support the paintball nazis and then proceed to take your comments to another forum. AM takes their time when they produce their products because they want something that is long-lasting and reliable. To back up your products with the kind of service that they provide means that they've got to do it right the first time. If you don't want to wait, fine. Like Meph said, no one is forcing you to buy this thing.
Old 12-22-2003, 09:29 PM #9
teddyboy

Oh yeah what do you call this? http://www.smacktalkpaintball.com/im...page3/10.shtml
There is a cocker lpr right there and it connects to the tape worm.

Satin Blue Senti- Dye Stainless Steel barrel, Crossfire 3000 48 N2 tank, Black Bob Long Torpedo Reg, LP Pin, Clear and Blue 12vl revvi w/ x-board
Old 12-22-2003, 10:27 PM #10
2-Cool-4-Life

Quote:
Originally posted by teddyboy
Oh yeah what do you call this? http://www.smacktalkpaintball.com/im...page3/10.shtml
There is a cocker lpr right there and it connects to the tape worm.
he was refering to stock imps...read again

Quote:
Originally posted by you suck
and another thing. every one is going crazy about a diadam or what ever the hell it is. if i wanted a gun like that i would be a timmy. simmple as that. i received my senti in a trade and the only reason i wanted the trade is couse it included a nitro tank. hear in a few days im trading both to get a tes. after that i am including cash and getting a tricked out impy. so i am not gong to stay with this high as hell pressured marker. that wont recocker under 400 and get somethin that only runs under 200.

yalll say that it is a good thing that you can have that nock off lpr on the front of the gun. well if that is so good then why isnt there any other spyder stiled marker like that. becouse of the way that you set your velocity on it. you have to have the realy hard spring so that your balls break. just face it people you dont have to be situated on these guns. there are far better markers for the price.

You realize where the timmy came from, right? spyder style body, with bushmaster/defiant(electro-pneumatic) internals...sound familiar eh?

and i dont think you understand what that "nock off lpr on the front of the gun" is...its a velocity adjuster buddy, it adjusts the spring tension on the valve spring, instead of yoru hammer spring, like spyders and most other guns use...an LPR does not adjust spring tension, an LPR adjust the amount of air that goes to your solenoid...now please...before opening your mouth...and lowering our IQ's...learn what you are talking about...
99 Rf Cocker | Black Magic Internals | Jackhammer 2 | CT-3 way | Stock Ram | Benchmark Frame | Ergo Inline | Pro-Blade Drop Forward | 12" CP barrel | 47:3000 PMI Pure Energy Tank | 12v Revvy Hopper w/ impellers

rock.the.slider

My Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138452

Last edited by 2-Cool-4-Life : 12-22-2003 at 10:39 PM.
Old 12-22-2003, 10:38 PM #11
Meph

Can somebody please translate? I only understand English, and insults in French and Mexican.

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
Old 12-22-2003, 11:01 PM #12
enjoijustin

Incase your wonderin i am the same person as you suck

yah that is a nock off lpr. and another thing. what your calling a solinoid is just another blow back valve body. (solinoids are electronic) and the reason i was calling the KNOCk OFF LPR a knock off becouse for one it is. and for another that couses you to break balls. se it was a good idea to put the vavle limmiting device how ever that couses you to not be able to adjust your hamer spring. the one that comes in it is way to stron and couses you to break not only fragile paint. but all types of paint. then when you put a softer spring in the marker then it dont open up the vavle all the way. then when you open up your air lpr thing wanna be it dont help none. all i am sayin is that it aint the greatest idea it is one of the good ones but it needs to be worked on before they go making more guns. i have just traded my sentenal away so it realy dont matter to me. i know have a mag witch is still lower pressure then the senti.

yall dont have to worry about my noob sindromes wich i am sure that yall think i am. but you no i dont realy care. yall can rolls your eyes as much as you want but i just wont buy the markers and yall will have one less acton markers owners. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL yay one less person owning.
Old 12-22-2003, 11:15 PM #13
2-Cool-4-Life

i'm sorry...but what the deuce did you just say...that was so incoherent that i couldnt even understand it...perhaps someone can translate idiot for me?
99 Rf Cocker | Black Magic Internals | Jackhammer 2 | CT-3 way | Stock Ram | Benchmark Frame | Ergo Inline | Pro-Blade Drop Forward | 12" CP barrel | 47:3000 PMI Pure Energy Tank | 12v Revvy Hopper w/ impellers

rock.the.slider

My Feedback: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138452
Old 12-22-2003, 11:56 PM #14
FuzzyChicken

I am not sure what is going on here? First he (one person might I add) comes in here and says when is the Diadem coming, we tell him a legitament reason and then he goes and knocks it down. Then he disses the gun, and rambles off, so I am not gonna waste anymore time trying to explain something to someone who won't even listen.
Old 12-23-2003, 12:33 AM #15
Meph

Quote:
Originally posted by Meph
Can somebody please translate?

My Sponsors:
Fat babies on Maury
Guinness
Old 12-23-2003, 12:40 AM #16
FuzzyChicken

meph I unno how many ppl can translate that, so ummmm ya. lol
Old 12-23-2003, 06:43 AM #17
amhildreth
Sheridan Sugardaddy

Annual Supporting Member
amhildreth is a Moderator
amhildreth is a Supporting Member
amhildreth donated to help Peyton Trent
amhildreth supports Bob Gurnsey
amhildreth supports our troops
I typed "blahblahblah" and "lolololololol" into my translator, and it came back as "please close this stupid thread"

SCP, Carter's Commandos, CanCon
Closed Thread