Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2012, 08:45 PM #64
erayser
AlternativePB.com
 
erayser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
erayser is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 Ls lnteg View Post
Maybe apple will include that in there next phone
Yah... but not for free...
erayser is offline  
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2012, 08:46 PM #65
96 Ls lnteg
Hola
 
96 Ls lnteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
96 Ls lnteg is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
96 Ls lnteg is a Paintball photographer
96 Ls lnteg owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayser
Yah... but not for free...
Or apple will buy that company and wallah
__________________
ProPaintball
Planet Eclipse
96 Ls lnteg is online now  
Old 02-28-2012, 08:48 PM #66
erayser
AlternativePB.com
 
erayser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
erayser is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 Ls lnteg View Post
Or apple will buy that company and wallah
And expose their assembly line workers to more chemicals.
erayser is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 08:54 PM #67
96 Ls lnteg
Hola
 
96 Ls lnteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
96 Ls lnteg is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
96 Ls lnteg is a Paintball photographer
96 Ls lnteg owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayser

And expose their assembly line workers to more chemicals.
Lol they aren't the only company doing it
__________________
ProPaintball
Planet Eclipse
96 Ls lnteg is online now  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:00 PM #68
erayser
AlternativePB.com
 
erayser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
erayser is BST Legit
Quote:
Originally Posted by 96 Ls lnteg View Post
Lol they aren't the only company doing it
Yah... but it's more evil when it's Apple. I wonder if liquipel will prevent the water sensor from changing colors?
erayser is offline  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:01 PM #69
96 Ls lnteg
Hola
 
96 Ls lnteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
96 Ls lnteg is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
96 Ls lnteg is a Paintball photographer
96 Ls lnteg owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayser

Yah... but it's more evil when it's Apple. I wonder if liquipel will prevent the water sensor from changing colors?
Interesting thought
__________________
ProPaintball
Planet Eclipse
96 Ls lnteg is online now  
Old 02-29-2012, 11:51 AM #71
erayser
AlternativePB.com
 
erayser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
erayser is BST Legit
Is there going to be a Apple TV 3? For what I do on the iPad (stream, emails and surf) lately, I'm skipping out on the iPad3. I use my iPad a lot, but I wouldn't get much use of the new features on the iPad3. I'll wait till the price drops on iPads now. But a new Apple TV's and iPhone's... I'll purchase on launch day or pre-order.
erayser is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 12:00 PM #72
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff
 
Rob66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NorCal
Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
Ya I'm holding out on getting an apple tv 2 in hopes that they will release a atv3
Rob66 is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 12:10 PM #73
dehr
#1 POSTER
 
dehr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 808/818/702
Annual Supporting Member
dehr plays in the USPL
dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is an NCPA player
dehr is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
dehr is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayser
Is there going to be a Apple TV 3? For what I do on the iPad (stream, emails and surf) lately, I'm skipping out on the iPad3. I use my iPad a lot, but I wouldn't get much use of the new features on the iPad3. I'll wait till the price drops on iPads now. But a new Apple TV's and iPhone's... I'll purchase on launch day or pre-order.
What are the new features? I haven't seen anything on them
dehr is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 12:24 PM #74
erayser
AlternativePB.com
 
erayser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
erayser is a Moderator
erayser is a Supporting Member
erayser is BST Legit
Just speculations on faster processor, improved graphics processor and a Retina Display. There are other things mentioned on Macrumors.com. I don't game on my iPad... I have a gaming rig for that... so I don't need a faster processor or better graphics. All I need it for is email, streaming, checking sports apps, and web surfing... and good battery life. I do enough to need an iPad... so I'll wait for the iPad3 do drop in price before I buy it.
erayser is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 01:05 PM #75
M1sTaWIggLes
ɥsǝɹɟ
 
M1sTaWIggLes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: SoCal[562]
I'm not seeing much jailbreak discussion here, but I see no other place for it.

Recently sold a 3GS on Craigslist and the guy asked me to jailbreak it. I obliged, and all was well (though it did lose GPS).
2 days later, he texts me saying it's shutting off and getting a yellow screen of death. I tell him to rejailbreak it or I'll give him a refund.
He pays to have it rejailbroken and downgraded to iOS 4.x and says it is still screwed.

Now I don't know what to do. Does anyone know of a solution? If not, do I take the phone back? It was fine while in my possession...maybe he dropped it or exposed it to water in the short time he's had it....
M1sTaWIggLes is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 01:07 PM #76
dehr
#1 POSTER
 
dehr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: 808/818/702
Annual Supporting Member
dehr plays in the USPL
dehr donated to help Peyton Trent
dehr supports Bob Gurnsey
dehr supports our troops
dehr is an NCPA player
dehr is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
dehr is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by erayser
Just speculations on faster processor, improved graphics processor and a Retina Display. There are other things mentioned on Macrumors.com. I don't game on my iPad... I have a gaming rig for that... so I don't need a faster processor or better graphics. All I need it for is email, streaming, checking sports apps, and web surfing... and good battery life. I do enough to need an iPad... so I'll wait for the iPad3 do drop in price before I buy it.
I might just buy the 2 when the price drops at the school bookstore like last year
dehr is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 PM #77
Evil_Paintball_freek
#No****sGiven
 
Evil_Paintball_freek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Middle O Nowhere SE WI
Annual Supporting Member
Evil_Paintball_freek is a Supporting Member
Evil_Paintball_freek is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Evil_Paintball_freek is attending Decay of Nations VII
Hey Im sure you guys get this all the time, but I'm off work til friday and have more spare time then I'd like. Any real advantage to jailbreaking. I love everything in it's stock form.
__________________
IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER OR A THROTTLE, I'M NOT INTERESTED
Evil_Paintball_freek is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 03:56 PM #78
Rob66
youtube.com/shootinstuff
 
Rob66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: NorCal
Rob66 posts videos on PbNation
Rob66 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Rob66 is Legendary
Rob66 supports Empire
If you love it in its stock form then why change it?
Rob66 is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 03:58 PM #79
Evil_Paintball_freek
#No****sGiven
 
Evil_Paintball_freek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Middle O Nowhere SE WI
Annual Supporting Member
Evil_Paintball_freek is a Supporting Member
Evil_Paintball_freek is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Evil_Paintball_freek is attending Decay of Nations VII
Well if it can be even better, why not? I jailbroke my iphone 4 when it first came out but I didn't really find anything all that impressive with it.
__________________
IF IT DOESN'T HAVE TITS, A TRIGGER OR A THROTTLE, I'M NOT INTERESTED
Evil_Paintball_freek is offline  
Old 02-29-2012, 04:06 PM #80
96 Ls lnteg
Hola
 
96 Ls lnteg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: San Diego
Annual Supporting Member
96 Ls lnteg is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
96 Ls lnteg is a Paintball photographer
96 Ls lnteg owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Paintball_freek
Well if it can be even better, why not? I jailbroke my iphone 4 when it first came out but I didn't really find anything all that impressive with it.
Well for themes an tweaks it's pretty cool
__________________
ProPaintball
Planet Eclipse
96 Ls lnteg is online now  
Old 02-29-2012, 06:32 PM #81
209chromatic
Jolie
 
209chromatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nor Cal
209chromatic owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by M1sTaWIggLes View Post
I'm not seeing much jailbreak discussion here, but I see no other place for it.

Recently sold a 3GS on Craigslist and the guy asked me to jailbreak it. I obliged, and all was well (though it did lose GPS).
2 days later, he texts me saying it's shutting off and getting a yellow screen of death. I tell him to rejailbreak it or I'll give him a refund.
He pays to have it rejailbroken and downgraded to iOS 4.x and says it is still screwed.

Now I don't know what to do. Does anyone know of a solution? If not, do I take the phone back? It was fine while in my possession...maybe he dropped it or exposed it to water in the short time he's had it....
when you jailbroke the phone did you use the ipad firmware trick to perserve/downgrade the baseband?
209chromatic is offline  
Old 03-01-2012, 09:56 AM #82
JohnnyBananas
 
 
JohnnyBananas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
About to take 125 a guy offered me on craigslist for my 7th gen 160gb ipod classic....fair deal? It is used.
JohnnyBananas is offline  
Old 03-01-2012, 11:03 AM #83
youngunner-2
Cash Only
 
youngunner-2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
 has been a member for 10 years
youngunner-2 supports Team VICIOUS
youngunner-2 supports Team VICIOUS
youngunner-2 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyBananas
About to take 125 a guy offered me on craigslist for my 7th gen 160gb ipod classic....fair deal? It is used.
If you have an eBay account, I just sold one for 180$. If 55$ is worth the extra time for you, minus the fees.
__________________
youngunner-2 is offline  
Old 03-01-2012, 06:14 PM #84
209chromatic
Jolie
 
209chromatic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Nor Cal
209chromatic owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
you ever here of paypal and ebay fees?
209chromatic is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump