So I'm just trying to get rid of a few mostly inexpensive items of paintball gear I don't use anymore and want to send to a good home where they'll be used.
Halo Reach for xbox 360 added!
Please get this stuff off of my hands! I need this stuff gone now! No reasonable offer will be reffused!
Rules are as follows:
1. Paypal ONLY! I will not accept any other forms of payment.
2. You pay, then I ship.
3. Post then PM.
4. Shipping is included in price unless otherwise stated.
5. All prices are OBO. If you're on the fence, make me an offer.
6. No lowballs please.
7. Trades are accepted, but only trades from my list. Read the list first!
: (Placed in order of want)
- Tiberius Arms 4x32 Scope
- Tiberius Arms "Tank in stock" stock. No tank, just the "shell"
- Hammerhead M-50 barrel tip
- Guerilla Air 3000 psi Myth Regulator
- ProConnect III Nipple and female connector (No full remote line, just those two parts)
- Crye Combat Elbow Pads, Tan
- Multicam (MUST be multicam) T8/T8.1 molle mag pouches
Alright, well let's get to the pics. Item descriptions come after each picture. Without further adieu...
1. Dye Rhino 68/3000 blue tank cover (will fit 68/4500 and/or other tanks of similar size I believe. Ex: 70/3000) comes with blue fill nipple cover pictured - $18
2. Tiberius Arms Ergo Foregrip (Includes two removeable panels for laser/light pressure pads) - $18
3. "Standard" weaver mounted foregrip - $10
4. Bushnell Sportview 4x32 scope (does not include weaver ring mount pictured) - $25 plus shipping.
5. Stock X7/A5 barrel - $5
6. Pure Energy 20oz CO2 tank - $10
7. A5 Flatline Shroud cut down to 6 inches exactly (great for suppressor mod or something) - $8
8. Realtree Baseball style hat - $5
9. V-Force Profiler/Shield/Morph single pane lense. It's kinda beat up, hence the low price. - $5
-Empty/spent shells I picked up from a shooting range outside of town. Great for doing mods such as a bullet mag mod with a Magpul P-Mag w/ window for example, or an AK-47 mod.
10. 5.56 aka .223 cal shells (78 of them) - $10 plus shipping for the whole lot or just tell me how many you want and we'll work something out.
11. 7.62x51 aka .308 shells (43 of 'em). - $8 plus shipping for them all, or if you want less let's just make a deal.
More detailed picture of the following below:
Next are some smaller parts including some really good to have, handy/neccesary parts to have if you want to do a bullpup mod for example.
12. Stock X7c grip haves. Front of haves are dremeled down to run flush with the trigger guard. (Great for a non-magwell setup. Detailed picture below) - $12
13. X7c E-grip selector switch. Has magnet. - $3
14. X7c stock selector switch. - $3
15. Stock trigger and stock sear. - $5 Stock ASA - SOLD!!
16. X7 E-grip solenoid (Great for bullpup mod. Detailed picture below) -$8
17. E-Grip ASA with black, steel air line (airline can be added to stock ASA, just whichever one you want), plus two mounting screws. - SOLD!!
18. Tiberius Arms Remote Line Adaptor - SOLD!!
Detailed pic of dremeled stock grip halves: I think they look pretty good.
NOTE - trigger guard NOT included.
Detailed pic of solenoid:
19. Tiberius Arms Metal Weaver Rails: Taken from the sides of a FSR Adjustable Rail - $8 each
20. System X 12in "Apex ready" Barrel, X7/A5 threaded: - $20
- Used to be 14" but I cut the wider end off and sanded it down nice and smooth to let an Apex tip fit on the end using the "ghetto electrical tape" mod to make it fit. Used to be a shinny gloss black so I sanded it down, added two coats of primer, and 4 coats of flat black spray paint. Paint job is immaculate, I finished it just two days ago, has not been used since.
21. Tiberius Arms 1x30 Red Dot sight: Works great but I don't need it seeing as how I'll use a different scope on the marker it came with. May need a new battery because it's a little dim. - $20
22. Tiberius Arms Black T8/T8.1 holster. - $25
- Normally this holster is pretty floppy on your leg, but I shortened the drop leg portion of it to make it shorter and fit so much better. (Detailed pic below). After shortening the strap that runs from your belt to the holster (by removing the velcro, cutting it down, and box stitching the velcro back on), it fits great now with no flop or wiggle absolutely whatsoever and I have 3 days worth of play with it to prove that.
Inside of barrel:
Shortened Pistol Holster on my leg:
Moisture Wicking Light Tan T-Shirt size large: Very lightly used. Great for wearing under BDU's or other camo jackets. - $8
Picture of Tag:
Proto Red Elbow Pads: Size Medium. Super comfy, only been used in about 3 games. - $15
Two sets of gloves: One tan and olive/green and black. Both size large.
Black gloves - $10
Tan/Olive - $12
JT Paintball Marker Case: Inside is loop velcro with moveable hook velcro straps to secure marker (or whatever) to the inside of the case. - $10
Inside of bag:
V-Force Armor Mask: - $10
- Mask is in great condition. Lense is a little scratched up, but really good still. Has two out of the 4 rings used to hold the visor on.
Halo Reach for Xbox 360: Would keep it but my xbox got the red ring.
- Comes with a free 2-day Gold Xbox Live membership pass. Code is on back.
And that's everything guys! Offer up! Please, help me get this stuff gone!