PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-20-2014, 04:25 PM #1
auspex
:]

Crossover info.

Hey Nation,
Looking for some info on this crossover I just picked up. Is it possible to put a regulator as a fore grip and on/off Asa it?
Can someone point me in the right direction of perfect settings and maintenance.
Thanks!
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2014, 05:26 PM #2
Jay2014

Yes it is possible to run your own ASA and HPR. You need a "crossover bottom line adapter" which is available online. Just google it. The adapter blocks off the air inlet in the grip and provides mounting points for a standard ASA. Then you take off the front grip by unscrewing it and replace the grip with the HPR.

I would highly recommend the TechT bolt for improved efficiency and lower reciprocating mass. if you have the V1 model, by all means get the free trigger upgrade. Besides that, a virtue board is a solid upgrade with lower battery usage, better ramping, and less bounce with a lighter trigger spring.

A barrel kit would also be an important addition.
Jay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:53 PM #3
auspex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
Yes it is possible to run your own ASA and HPR. You need a "crossover bottom line adapter" which is available online. Just google it. The adapter blocks off the air inlet in the grip and provides mounting points for a standard ASA. Then you take off the front grip by unscrewing it and replace the grip with the HPR. I would highly recommend the TechT bolt for improved efficiency and lower reciprocating mass. if you have the V1 model, by all means get the free trigger upgrade. Besides that, a virtue board is a solid upgrade with lower battery usage, better ramping, and less bounce with a lighter trigger spring. A barrel kit would also be an important addition.
Thanks for all the help! How does one acquire this free trigger upgrade?
Old 10-20-2014, 08:56 PM #4
Jay2014

I can't copy the link from here, but there is an online form on the Tippmann website. You just type in your mailing info and the serial number of the marker and they send you a new trigger. There is a video on the site about installation and adjustment. Just search "Tippmann crossover upgrade". Many people have recommended you remove the trigger spring, but I have found that on PSP 3 shot mode, you get trigger bounce and go full auto. I have cut click pen springs in both of mine for a very light trigger return.
Jay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:14 AM #5
auspex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
I can't copy the link from here, but there is an online form on the Tippmann website. You just type in your mailing info and the serial number of the marker and they send you a new trigger. There is a video on the site about installation and adjustment. Just search "Tippmann crossover upgrade". Many people have recommended you remove the trigger spring, but I have found that on PSP 3 shot mode, you get trigger bounce and go full auto. I have cut click pen springs in both of mine for a very light trigger return.
Perfect. I removed that spring and it is much better now:'if I can get a free trigger why not. Thanks dude!
Old 10-21-2014, 08:09 AM #6
7paintball
Service at its best.

7paintball is playing at Living Legends III
7paintball supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Perfect. I removed that spring and it is much better now:'if I can get a free trigger why not. Thanks dude!
Yeah you can always call Tippmann and they will send one over to you.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777

We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote