Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-20-2014, 04:25 PM #1
auspex
:]
 
auspex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Crossover info.

Hey Nation,
Looking for some info on this crossover I just picked up. Is it possible to put a regulator as a fore grip and on/off Asa it?
Can someone point me in the right direction of perfect settings and maintenance.
Thanks!
__________________
SPB Assasins
Seabreeze Paintball
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-20-2014, 05:26 PM #2
Jay2014
 
 
Jay2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Yes it is possible to run your own ASA and HPR. You need a "crossover bottom line adapter" which is available online. Just google it. The adapter blocks off the air inlet in the grip and provides mounting points for a standard ASA. Then you take off the front grip by unscrewing it and replace the grip with the HPR.

I would highly recommend the TechT bolt for improved efficiency and lower reciprocating mass. if you have the V1 model, by all means get the free trigger upgrade. Besides that, a virtue board is a solid upgrade with lower battery usage, better ramping, and less bounce with a lighter trigger spring.

A barrel kit would also be an important addition.
Jay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 05:53 PM #3
auspex
:]
 
auspex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
Yes it is possible to run your own ASA and HPR. You need a "crossover bottom line adapter" which is available online. Just google it. The adapter blocks off the air inlet in the grip and provides mounting points for a standard ASA. Then you take off the front grip by unscrewing it and replace the grip with the HPR. I would highly recommend the TechT bolt for improved efficiency and lower reciprocating mass. if you have the V1 model, by all means get the free trigger upgrade. Besides that, a virtue board is a solid upgrade with lower battery usage, better ramping, and less bounce with a lighter trigger spring. A barrel kit would also be an important addition.
Thanks for all the help! How does one acquire this free trigger upgrade?
__________________
SPB Assasins
Seabreeze Paintball
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2014, 08:56 PM #4
Jay2014
 
 
Jay2014's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
I can't copy the link from here, but there is an online form on the Tippmann website. You just type in your mailing info and the serial number of the marker and they send you a new trigger. There is a video on the site about installation and adjustment. Just search "Tippmann crossover upgrade". Many people have recommended you remove the trigger spring, but I have found that on PSP 3 shot mode, you get trigger bounce and go full auto. I have cut click pen springs in both of mine for a very light trigger return.
Jay2014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 05:14 AM #5
auspex
:]
 
auspex's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay2014 View Post
I can't copy the link from here, but there is an online form on the Tippmann website. You just type in your mailing info and the serial number of the marker and they send you a new trigger. There is a video on the site about installation and adjustment. Just search "Tippmann crossover upgrade". Many people have recommended you remove the trigger spring, but I have found that on PSP 3 shot mode, you get trigger bounce and go full auto. I have cut click pen springs in both of mine for a very light trigger return.
Perfect. I removed that spring and it is much better now:'if I can get a free trigger why not. Thanks dude!
__________________
SPB Assasins
Seabreeze Paintball
auspex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2014, 08:09 AM #6
7paintball
Service at its best.
 
7paintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lockport, IL
7paintball is playing at Living Legends III
7paintball supports Sherwood Forest
Quote:
Originally Posted by auspex View Post
Perfect. I removed that spring and it is much better now:'if I can get a free trigger why not. Thanks dude!
Yeah you can always call Tippmann and they will send one over to you.
__________________
7pbA.com
ALL THINGS PAINTBALL & AIRSOFT
1143 E 9th St.
Lockport, IL 60441
(815) 588-1777


We always offer discounts to the Military, Police and Fire Departments.
7paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump