Community Focus

Old 04-10-2017, 07:24 AM #1
dtpbmasta
F.A.T.E

dtpbmasta supports Pev's Paintball
dtpbmasta plays in the APPA beginner division
dtpbmasta supports Empire
Crossover

Ok don't judge I know this probably has been asked millions of times, I play a lot of recball and sometimes big games and I'm wondering if the crossover does fine for these types of events or should I go for the XVR like I said I mainly play backyard and recball. Thanks for any replies.
dtpbmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-11-2017, 09:40 AM #2
d_stout

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtpbmasta View Post
Ok don't judge I know this probably has been asked millions of times, I play a lot of recball and sometimes big games and I'm wondering if the crossover does fine for these types of events or should I go for the XVR like I said I mainly play backyard and recball. Thanks for any replies.
I love my crossover XVR. With that said I think that there are markers that are better. So if you are talking about buying new, I'd probably get something else like an Axe, Etha 2.

But, if you are buying used and can get a good price read sub 150 for regular crossover, or sub 200 for a XVR then its a good purchase for the price.

But I'm a huge fan of the XVR, its just probably priced a little high new. I also have old school Angels as well, and my angel shoots a little better with its groupings and the trigger adjustments are better for my Angel, but I still love my XVR and its my primary shooter.

I don't know if that helps at all, but that is my opinion.
d_stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2017, 11:43 AM #3
napexcape

Xvr is the way to go. I love mine as we'll. she will do you good
napexcape is offline   Reply With Quote