He's a ****ing ******.
Old 02-13-2012, 01:43 PM #3
polarpaxton
WooPig

polarpaxton plays in the PSP
polarpaxton plays in the MiLP
polarpaxton helped look for balloons
polarpaxton is an NCPA player
He should be in solitary for the remainder of his life. Along with whoever these people are that nominated him
NCPA AllStars Lifetime member
Marine T-Shirts, help support USMC paintball in 2015
APL
polarpaxton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:04 PM #4
spyder20
the magical mystery kind

has been a member for 10 years
spyder20 plays in the APPA D3 division
Would you guys feels the same if he wasnt a pog and someone who participated trying to bring light on the ****ty situation?

I'm just wondering from a civilians pov. I am in no way defending or supporting what he did. I would probably mark him a traitor and deport him. Or worse

ACU Pants and Jacket for sale!
spyder20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:18 PM #5
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Yes I'd feel the same.

He's a ****ing ******.
Old 02-13-2012, 02:41 PM #6
Volucris
asmuchtextastheywillallow

While the crimes he committed are undeniable in our law, he did provide those who fund these wars a glimpse into them. This being opposed to the severely filtered view American media provides the citizenry which desensitizes the idea of sending our men and women off to die in a frivolous conflict. The information he leaked showcased the incredibly poor security and complacency of our politicians both foreign and domestic. And yet he is chastised by the nationalists and homophobes of this country even though he showed the world the truth about our country and others.

Last edited by Volucris : 02-13-2012 at 02:49 PM.
Volucris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 02:50 PM #7
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
****** doesn't always have to correlate with his sexual orientation. Like CPTM can be a ****** sometimes too, but I know he likes vagina. Its like; "Hey ******, do some ****ing work," which really means, "Hey sir, do you mind actually doing something that justifies that huge pay check you receive?"

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:38 PM #8
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Except he's actually a ******.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:44 PM #9
em0r0x0rz
•••••••

em0r0x0rz is a Supporting Member
****in privates
Old 02-13-2012, 03:44 PM #10
ProtoxxPaintball
USAF

ProtoxxPaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
ProtoxxPaintball supports our troops
ProtoxxPaintball is an NCPA player
ProtoxxPaintball supports Empire
He knew what he was doing, he knew the punishments, and he should receive the highest possible punishment in accordance with the UCMJ.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:48 PM #11
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProtoxxPaintball View Post
He knew what he was doing, he knew the punishments, and he should receive the highest possible punishment in accordance with the UCMJ.
Death?

Agreed.
Old 02-13-2012, 03:53 PM #12
spyder20
the magical mystery kind

spyder20 plays in the APPA D3 division
Hahaha never knew he was a ***... Was the first thing I thought when I saw a picture of him tho.. wonder what his kids will think of him... Oh wait

ACU Pants and Jacket for sale!
spyder20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 03:57 PM #13
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

Hes actually a tranny.

Tranny rhymes with Traitor.
Old 02-13-2012, 04:02 PM #14
polarpaxton
WooPig

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator
Hes actually a tranny.

Lol
APL
Old 02-13-2012, 05:28 PM #15
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator
Hes actually a tranny.

I think he is more of a dumb *** than a traitor.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 05:33 PM #16
berserker19

berserker19 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder20 View Post
Would you guys feels the same if he wasnt a pog and someone who participated trying to bring light on the ****ty situation?
If he had been in the army for more than five minutes I might buy that story, but the fact the he was a junior guy and hadn't been in that long (on his first deployment...) kind of kills the notion that he was overwhelmed by the injustices he witnessed on a daily basis. More likely it indicates that he planned on gaining access to classified information and leaking it from the outset.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:58 PM #17
Lazarusrat

Lazarusrat owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Volucris View Post
While the crimes he committed are undeniable in our law, he did provide those who fund these wars a glimpse into them. This being opposed to the severely filtered view American media provides the citizenry which desensitizes the idea of sending our men and women off to die in a frivolous conflict. The information he leaked showcased the incredibly poor security and complacency of our politicians both foreign and domestic. And yet he is chastised by the nationalists and homophobes of this country even though he showed the world the truth about our country and others.
WTF?? 99.9% of what he released didn't have a smoking gun in it; it didn't show money being wasted, illegal killings, or shaddy back room dealings. Don't try and tell this kid is some sort of hero or that he was a mission to bring "truth and light to the world". He didn't, what he did do was download as many files as he could from the SIPR net and then gave them to wikileaks.

Considering the vast amount of crap he downloaded and minimal amount of time he did it in, even he didn't know what he was giving away. So tell me just how can Bradley be whistle blowing against teh evil man whne he doesn't know what he is blowing about?

Oh yeah he did bring to light a video of a gunship lighting up some guys but when you release that much crap the odds of you finding something "good" aren't that bad. The "good" stuff he found justifies what he did about as much as a Bank of America teller releasing everyone's account numbers and transactions so people could discover Ed Jabrony was embezeling money from a nun.

I hope this kid rots in jail to be honest the only thing that upsets me more is out of all the people in the world who actually do things to promote peace (most of whom actually put their lives on teh line to do so) may not get teh credit they deserve because people are nominating this kid.
Old 02-14-2012, 01:05 AM #18
Tha-Italian-Stallion
InfiniteScornInOurHearts

Tha-Italian-Stallion supports our troops
Tha-Italian-Stallion supports Pev's Paintball
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
He's a ****ing ******.

Rapier7: Freeing the slaves was the fallback reasoning when the mounting casualties made "saving the Union" morally inadequate. I wouldn't call Lincoln vindicated. I'd just say the outcome was better than what we expected, hopefully.
Tha-Italian-Stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:24 AM #19
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
This kid needs his *** beat among other things, you don’t throw your brothers under the bus and help the enemy find better ways to kill those out there that are trying to make it a better place. Also our population is a ****ing waste of inapt space. They have no reason to be here beyond sucking mindless air. They are as close to goldfish as anything, watching from their glass then swearing off the ones that keep that glass from cracking. If our population actually had a buy into the war(s) and what its military swears to protect than maybe I would feel different, but I feel tolerant because they have no idea because they are okay being mindless sheep and slugging through their lives as such. If our population had a buy in and I mean a real and true buy into what our worthless politics do day in and day out and not weather ****** Kardashin was still alive or how they love a child rapist named Michael and the crack whore Whitney. If they did our economy wouldn’t be garbage and we wouldn’t be a laughing stock of the world. If they did hard work and manual sweat like our forefathers wouldn’t be a outside and crazy thought to get us back on top. But we would rather line our pockets and outsource everything. Then question why things are the way they are.

No man in the military that has fought and nearly died overseas on a foreign land lives the same life they lived before. For the most part there whole perspective changes and they live their lives with a true respect of what to be alive is about. After my deployment I felt so free and alive, I felt what it was to live to always know that most of the 90% of my day was pointless and at anytime I knew what “living” is. Nearly dyeing and being killed opens up your real sight.

Punk *** kids like this are a disgrace; I don’t care if the world feels he was right, he is a traitor. He put thousands at risk for his bull****. He shared our practices right or wrong I don’t care. The world isn’t a pretty place and war is even a dirtier obsession. War makes money it has gone hand in hand since the Romans and Greeks. Men profit off the death of others. People like this think “oh I’m making a difference” when in reality they are pulling the string that can un sack everything we fight for. Right or wrong it tears away at the fabric all the 300+ Americans base their lives around.

Take the Syrians for example, they call for the death of the west and kill Americans day in and day out. Then their own government begins to slaughter them to keep the peace and they scream and beg like whores for the cock of the world to suck for help. They are worthless and deserve it. I’m glad that Russia and China vetoed the resolution and more of them are killed. Only because karma is a *****, they supported the ****ers we were killing daily in Iraq and even Afghanistan; they harbored those bastards for years giving them the tools to kill us. I have no a once of concern if 2,000 or 20,000 are killed. I would give two ****s if the entire region was whipped out by some virus. I truly and firmly believe that the Arab world is a disease and will be one of the larger factors that rips this “world” apart with their never ending religious bull****.

**** this kid, I hope they lock him up for his entire live in solitary just like Robert Hansson
Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 AM #20
polarpaxton
WooPig

Qft
APL
Old 02-14-2012, 01:26 PM #21
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
This kid needs his *** beat among other things, you don’t throw your brothers under the bus and help the enemy find better ways to kill those out there that are trying to make it a better place. Also our population is a ****ing waste of inapt space. They have no reason to be here beyond sucking mindless air. They are as close to goldfish as anything, watching from their glass then swearing off the ones that keep that glass from cracking. If our population actually had a buy into the war(s) and what its military swears to protect than maybe I would feel different, but I feel tolerant because they have no idea because they are okay being mindless sheep and slugging through their lives as such. If our population had a buy in and I mean a real and true buy into what our worthless politics do day in and day out and not weather ****** Kardashin was still alive or how they love a child rapist named Michael and the crack whore Whitney. If they did our economy wouldn’t be garbage and we wouldn’t be a laughing stock of the world. If they did hard work and manual sweat like our forefathers wouldn’t be a outside and crazy thought to get us back on top. But we would rather line our pockets and outsource everything. Then question why things are the way they are.

No man in the military that has fought and nearly died overseas on a foreign land lives the same life they lived before. For the most part there whole perspective changes and they live their lives with a true respect of what to be alive is about. After my deployment I felt so free and alive, I felt what it was to live to always know that most of the 90% of my day was pointless and at anytime I knew what “living” is. Nearly dyeing and being killed opens up your real sight.

Punk *** kids like this are a disgrace; I don’t care if the world feels he was right, he is a traitor. He put thousands at risk for his bull****. He shared our practices right or wrong I don’t care. The world isn’t a pretty place and war is even a dirtier obsession. War makes money it has gone hand in hand since the Romans and Greeks. Men profit off the death of others. People like this think “oh I’m making a difference” when in reality they are pulling the string that can un sack everything we fight for. Right or wrong it tears away at the fabric all the 300+ Americans base their lives around.

Take the Syrians for example, they call for the death of the west and kill Americans day in and day out. Then their own government begins to slaughter them to keep the peace and they scream and beg like whores for the cock of the world to suck for help. They are worthless and deserve it. I’m glad that Russia and China vetoed the resolution and more of them are killed. Only because karma is a *****, they supported the ****ers we were killing daily in Iraq and even Afghanistan; they harbored those bastards for years giving them the tools to kill us. I have no a once of concern if 2,000 or 20,000 are killed. I would give two ****s if the entire region was whipped out by some virus. I truly and firmly believe that the Arab world is a disease and will be one of the larger factors that rips this “world” apart with their never ending religious bull****.

**** this kid, I hope they lock him up for his entire live in solitary just like Robert Hansson
Well said Chris.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote