Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-13-2012, 12:06 AM #1
ctsherry1989

SELLING planet eclipse etek2, VLocity viewloader, Empire E-Vents, and more

I prefer paypal as method of payment, but will work with you. Email me at ctsherry1989@gmail.com for more details/pictures of any of the items. This posting is for all of my gear, it includes:

- (1) Planet Eclipse EGO Etek 2 paintball marker. Condition: Used Description: I bought this gun back in 2009 and have fired less then 20 cases through it. I cleaned the gun after every day of use before storing, so its in great shape. The Gun is light even with a huge hopper and tank on it, and fires just like any other EGO out there. With the eyes in the chamber, and the eyes inside the hopper, I've never chopped a ball. The gun is stock except for the custom colored pieces (gold), the cure 2 Bolt, and the upgraded EGO Star Frame. There are two problems with the gun though. The first is that it is missing a screw from the handle grip (you can buy replacements online for cheap). The second is the gun has a slight leak coming from the solenoid or one of the O rings (its such a small leak its hard to tell) please be aware of these two conditions that the gun is in before buying. It's an easy fix, just haven't had the time to take it to a shop. comes with the case and some parts

- (1) Empire E-Vents Paintball Mask Condition: Used Description: This mask is the best one I've found to date, It's specifically designed around keeping the users head and face cool, while still providing the best protection possible for whoever's wearing it. The mask is Red and Stock, but the lenses are 'Smoke" colored (helps with the sun). Very Easy to clean/use

- (1) VLocity Viewloader Paintball Hopper Condition: Used Description: This hopper is used by most professional teams out there. And feeding paint into an EGO makes it practically unstoppable. Fast smooth feed, and very easy to take apart. Like I said before, I've never chopped a ball with this. Its also 'Smoke' Colored.

- (1) Carleton 4500 PSI Tank Condition: Used Description: This tank is old, but still works great. The Regulator on it is slightly cracked around the pressure gauge, but still works fine. It comes with a very old tank cover. I'm pretty sure it can be used for both compressed air, and nitrogen but don't quote me.

- (1) Empire 12 slot Elastic Pod Pack Condition: Used Description: This pod pack is great for back/mid field players. If you play speedball, you'll probably need the extra room for paint. It can hold up to 12 Pods and as few as 2 for smaller games. The elastic straps make for quick retrieval on the field, while still keeping them from falling out while moving around. the Velcro straps on the front make it easy to take on and off.

- (1) Planet eclipse Distortion Pants Condition: Used Description: These pants are great for protection, bounce, and comfort. They tend to get a little hot, but that's paintball. The are lined with Kevlar enforced fibers along the knees, with adjustable hip, ankle, and waist Velcro straps. They have a small hole (about the size of a dime) on one of the knees, but I received them like that. As far as wear and tear from playing on the field, there really isn't much. These are the perfect pants for running, sliding, jumping, kneeling, etc

- (1) Planet eclipse, Distortion forearm guards (L) Condition: New Description: I bought these arm guards one summer but never got a chance to play with them, they are still brand new in the package. The feel like they could protect very well, while still keeping arms cool without restricting movement. They are white with Black outline Miscellaneous items also included are:

- Some Lidded Pods
- 2 LT Jerseys (Large and Medium)
- Eclipse Full fingered Gloves
- Barrel Swab

Last edited by ctsherry1989 : 02-13-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2012, 12:49 PM #2
dzy1

dzy1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
dzy1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
dzy1 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
pmd

actually you can't pm, info on pods and price?

Red & Black V3 Rotor http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4035482

Old Feedback:http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=813886
Old 02-17-2012, 10:12 AM #3
brett39532

How much for the etek would you be willing to part the star frame?
Old 02-18-2012, 10:18 PM #4
KDogg25

Pm me
Old 02-19-2012, 12:23 PM #5
ctsherry1989

Sorry don't use the site much, email is easier. Ctsherry1989@gmail.com. I have a few lid lock pods and some basic lid pods. I'm open to offers for everything, just email me since I can't pm haha
Old 02-20-2012, 12:15 PM #6
I paintball 305
Nexus ego?

How much for the ego
Old 03-02-2012, 06:48 PM #7
The_BC_08
Conflicting all over you

The_BC_08 plays in the PSP
The_BC_08 plays in the APPA D4 division
The_BC_08 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
The_BC_08 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PM me pics of the etek