Community Focus

Old 04-30-2014, 12:14 AM #64
MexiBaller147
The Whitest Mexican Alive

MexiBaller147 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MexiBaller147 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I was playing a bit of woodsball one day and I slid in behind the same little hut as another player on my side, I didn't know where they were so I asked him and as I did I laid my marker across my knees and reached into my pocket for something, but I accidentally brushed the trigger and sent a paintball into his thigh from point blank. I apologised about a thousand times and we were able to laugh about it for a bit after the game

Se habla Espaņol
MexiBaller147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-05-2014, 06:34 AM #65
IanBritN57

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexiBaller147 View Post
I was playing a bit of woodsball one day and I slid in behind the same little hut as another player on my side, I didn't know where they were so I asked him and as I did I laid my marker across my knees and reached into my pocket for something, but I accidentally brushed the trigger and sent a paintball into his thigh from point blank. I apologised about a thousand times and we were able to laugh about it for a bit after the game
Same exact thing happened to me yesterday, he was reaching for his barrel cover and shot me from a foot away in the thigh
IanBritN57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2014, 04:18 PM #66
Lonewolf Asylum

Lonewolf Asylum has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing at a large event there is a small group of us and a ref on a small hill watching a firefight going on below. I started to walk down the hill and then shot myself in the foot. We all laughed and the ref called me out so I had to walk about 20 feet back and respawn.

Same game as I was putting the barrel sock on to walk off the field and I forgot to turn the marker off so it fired two shots into the bag.

I have now adjusted to trigger so this should not happen again.
Lonewolf Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2014, 11:26 AM #67
Robotech

has been a member for 10 years
Robotech is attending Decay of Nations VII
Was playing a night game during a scenario and had been shooting at some guys on a hill that were behind an airplane fuesalage. I had friendlies moving up in front of me on the left. All of a sudden I see a figure in black moving down from the direction of the airplane along a bush looking like he's headed towards the friendlies moving on the left. I take careful aim, hit my tac light to get a better sight picture, and fire off three quick shots before killing the light and getting back into cover.

The player calls out, raises his marker, and starts walking back towards my own dead box. As he comes by my position he shouts out, "Robo, was that you!?" Not only was he on my team, but he was one of my friends playing the game with me.

Sheepishly I replied, "Yea, that was me. Sorry, but you looked like you were moving down from the bunker I was shooting at."

"No worries." He replies (but would give me crap for it until this day) "Nice shooting too...you hit me with all three shots!"

At least I'm accurate when shooting friends. Jezsh.
Robotech is offline   Reply With Quote