Old 03-02-2012, 11:36 PM #22
Chuck66

Chuck66 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Chuck66 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Chuck66 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Chuck66 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Subterfuge View Post
I attract friendly fire all the time. It's frustrating when I almost make it behind the opposing team only to be shot by my own team. It's stupid.... who shoots somebody facing and shooting in the direction of the opposing team? WTF?
I usually check to be sure someone is not on my team if I see him running from the opposite side of the field. I always ask what side he started on in recball. Sometimes though when I am extremely hyped up on adrenaline I flip out on a ref and nail him perfectly center mass completely out of reflex.

About 10 years ago I was trying to take out this monster backman that would bring a case of paint on the field and just dump it all on anything and everything. Some dude slid into the bunker ahead of me and beckoned me to come over. As I baseball slid in I point blank shot him in the thigh.

I was trying to teach this new guy how to be a frontman. We were running through the woods all day together. This tourney woodsball team shows up and says they will own us. The first game I make it to their 40, and take out 3 people in the first 30 seconds of the game. I was able to lock down my primary bunker deep into their side of the field before they found their positions so I reeked absolute havoc helping my team win the game. The second game though, just as I was about to bunker the dude with the highest end gun on the other side, the dude that followed me all day shot me 5 times in the back of the head. I don't understand how he could mistake me after the entire day of training him. It was as if he was paid off.

Two players on my tourney team on this sup airball field shot each other at the same time they tripped over each other as I ran past them.

Lately on this certified field somewhere in Florida. I haven't been able to do anything spectacular. Mainly because my own team bonus balls me as I try to bunker or lockdown some dude on the other team. Everytime when I am feeling it. When I know I am going to take down a mass amount of people, I get shot out by my own damn team. It seems that most of the players play EXTREMELY conservative unloading a few pods of paint before moving 10 feet.
Sounds like you're just a magnet for friendly fire or your teammates just have something against you
Old 03-02-2012, 11:53 PM #23
Chuck66

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeowulfDankil View Post
I was at senario and there where a bunch of that were out waiting for the time to go back in when we spotted someone with a different colored arm band that looked like the other teams. Little did we know that certain members on our team had a different color arm band for the role that they were playing. As soon as we got back in we lit him up. I'm the source of that to since I got everybody to focus aim on him.
You had a firing squad on him he could not have bin happy after that

Quote:
Originally Posted by GM2viking View Post
Almost forgot another, it's not REALLY friendly fire, since it was me shooting myself during a game... but anyway...

It had just rained pretty badly, and our field has poor drainage on one side, so when games move that way, someone is bound to be playing in up to three inches of water and mud. It happened to be my "turn."
I was behind a long low stack of tires and barrels in a shootout with two people. I decided I should change it up and slide back to get a better angle, but the watter had completely covered a tired that had fallen off the stack just behind me. As I was falling back I must have rotated in a funny way, cause the barrel of my gun ended up against my pants (the vented, not padded area just below the crotch)...
...I got shot in the mask since the fall put me in the open, I stand up, and the guy who shot me is like "dude, who almost got your balls?" I looked down, and THEN I actually felt everything. I had a bruise the size of a baseball for three weeks.
Self inflicted is always the worse especially when you have to keep saying how you got it
Old 03-03-2012, 08:29 AM #24
GM2viking
Copaani mirshmure'cye vod

Annual Supporting Member
GM2viking is BST Trusted
GM2viking supports Cereal Killerz 2
GM2viking is playing at Living Legends V
GM2viking owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
GM2viking has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
GM2viking has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck66
Self inflicted is always the worse especially when you have to keep saying how you got it
Haha right!
Black/Blue Bob Long G6R
"Lava" Etek 3 LT
GM2viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 11:00 PM #25
Pbing ur car

its was last year when i was using rentals with rookies and i was trying to bunker the far side and this guy hid at the closes bunker at i got shot in the back of the head and when i was walking back he though i was an enemy what spray me in the nuts WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED IN PAINTBALL
Pbing ur car is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 01:32 AM #26
Chuck66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pbing ur car View Post
its was last year when i was using rentals with rookies and i was trying to bunker the far side and this guy hid at the closes bunker at i got shot in the back of the head and when i was walking back he though i was an enemy what spray me in the nuts WORST GAME I EVER PLAYED IN PAINTBALL
OW. I knew it was going to be a good story as soon as you said newbies it's never a good ending when you play with newbies
Old 03-11-2012, 11:18 PM #27
Elo160

Elo160 supports Team VICIOUS
Elo160 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I met a team who made it a game to see who could shoot the least liked player on their team the most. It made the game interesting. When we'd get bored, we'd take potshots at him because he was always running ahead of us.

"Originally posted by "0102030405: Are you a ninja on vacation?"
Elo160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:46 AM #28
Chuck66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elo160 View Post
I met a team who made it a game to see who could shoot the least liked player on their team the most. It made the game interesting. When we'd get bored, we'd take potshots at him because he was always running ahead of us.
nice wonder if he ever got the hint that nobody liked him
Old 03-25-2012, 05:10 PM #29
Elo160

Yep

Old 03-26-2012, 11:42 PM #30
Fruity Pebble

One time my friend in hyperball threw a paint gernade in the snake and hit our team mate in the back of the head and the ref called him out lol. He did it on purpose too
Fruity Pebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 09:27 AM #31
Chuck66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruity Pebble View Post
One time my friend in hyperball threw a paint gernade in the snake and hit our team mate in the back of the head and the ref called him out lol. He did it on purpose too
nice did it douse him in paint or just felt like pegging him in the head with something lol
Old 04-13-2012, 02:40 PM #32
Cracker_35
Saltine or Graham?

Annual Supporting Member
Cracker_35 has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Cracker_35 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck66 View Post
Should have shot him again for writhing in pain
I forgot to mention that he was like 10.
Cracker_35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 10:12 PM #33
Chuck66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cracker_35 View Post
I forgot to mention that he was like 10.
oh no you must have felt horrible after that
Old 06-21-2012, 03:08 PM #34
goodcat

goodcat owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
I guess its not really friendly fire but he came to the feild with me. at the time i was dating this girl and her little brother would cockblock me all of the time and one day she said i wanna come play paintball with you we should bring my brother. on the way up i got the whole be nice to my brother and agreed to do it. it was like the 3rd game in and i was in the snake i pop over and see her brother sitting behind i htink a little x box or somethin put my barrel about a foot from his neck and put about 16 welts down his neck. walk off the feild and he goes some ***hole in the snake just shot me in my neck mad times. i got that stupid look on my face like i wonder who. needless to say i didnt get any that night
goodcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2012, 09:30 PM #35
Elo160

I was playing a 2 on 1 last weekend and i was the 1. The 2 was made up of a guy and a girl. The guy was using a rail and the girl was using a tm-7. We told her she could use full auto if she wanted. After i got shot by the guy, i called myself out, i started walking out. I got shot on NXL full auto at 15 bps about 30 times. She didn't know that i was calling myself out and thought i was moving up.

Last edited by Elo160 : 06-23-2012 at 09:35 PM.
Old 06-24-2012, 06:09 PM #36
AReynolds91
Shoot me.

AReynolds91 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AReynolds91 is for the Gunfight
AReynolds91 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
playing speedball one night, first game of the night.... off break I took home, laned, moved. ok, well I'm shooting across field, and my stream just happens to hit the center race(half x), and of course it decides to bounce off, and blast my teammate in the face. He was at a mid 40 can. I thought it was funny when he started yelling at me across field.

Same night, was getting ready for the break, using my friends foot as a push off, had my barrel on the net, 3,2,1, go. Well I decided to grip my gun tight as not to drop it while sprinting. As soon as whoever said go, I shot said "push off" friends leg... Ref called him out.
AReynolds91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 07:53 PM #37
Smasher24

Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I got a good one there was a two way bunker and my friends dad was playing for the first time i came around shot him on accident then as e was walking off around the other side i shot him again i don't think he will ever play again.
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 01:08 AM #38
MrLittlerSmith
Should Be Doing Homework

MrLittlerSmith has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
My first day of paintball, I was out on the course but I ran out of paint (not having pods). I stood up and turned around, arms raised high, like normal. Suddenly *pop pop pop* my buddy in the bunker behind me sends three straight into the middle of my chest from about 10 ft away . The thing is, I had no idea it was him, until I was walking away and heard "Zaaaaaaaach I'm soooooooo sorrrrrryyyyy" in this high pitched voice he was making... Needless to say I was pissed. I still thank god that he was using a rented tippman, and not an electric marker
MrLittlerSmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2012, 09:57 PM #39
burnsides

Annual Supporting Member
burnsides owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
burnsides plays in the APPA D5 division
burnsides has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Playing a small game we started on the east side, the other team started on the west side of the urban/woodsball field. One of my friends was on the other team, he likes to sling paint, got a huge jump up the south side of the field. Not wanting him to flank the whole team, I attempt bunker him by running down his left side between him and his side of the field. He shoots me out, and while I am doing a quick paint check on him (its a pretty friendly game) one of his teammates shoots him out because they thought he was on the other team since he was shooting towards his own side.
burnsides is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 12:25 PM #40
BeginnerBaller99

I wish I had a funny one but all of yours are hilarious!
BeginnerBaller99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 08:55 PM #41
DPballer95

DPballer95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DPballer95 supports Team VICIOUS
DPballer95 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy#13 View Post
-_- You must of been playing woodsball because i have never seen a mudhole like that on any speedball field. -_-
actually robin hood in md i was playing there and the mud had gotten so bad on speedball that you could actually slide on the field as if u had socks on a hard wood floor lmao true story
DPballer95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 09:11 PM #42
ashep01

ashep01 supports Team VICIOUS
ashep01 is for the Gunfight
ashep01 plays in the APPA D4 division
ashep01 supports DLX Technology
This past weekend my friend shot me from behind so i wouldn't get bunkered lol
ashep01 is offline   Reply With Quote