Community Focus

Old 12-08-2014, 08:53 PM #1
smartdye
7 Years

smartdye is a Supporting Member
smartdye has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smartdye has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
smartdye has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Revamping my YouTube Gaming Channel, could definitely use some eyes on it!

How's it goin' everyone?

I have been out of the country for nearly a year, and have decided to start posting video reviews, walkthroughs, and other videos in lieu of the recent slew of top-notch game releases.

I currently own a high-end gaming PC, PS4, and an Xbone, but videos will likely stay oriented towards PC and PS4, but may include Xbone exclusives.

I have been making videos of Dragon Age: Inquisition recently, but have also recorded quite a few other games.

I would sincerely appreciate your comments on my channel and on the Dragon Age videos as that is the new tone I plan on moving forward with.

If you help me, I will gladly return the favor- +rep, subscribe, name it.

Regardless, here is one of my most recent videos. I am in the process of getting a new mic and still am new to commentary-based videos, but will likely improve over time:

I want your honest opinion, don't worry about offending me. I trust the PBN community and want some legit feedback. What works, what didn't work, was it interesting / fun to watch, that sort of thing. I'd also like to know what you thought of the video and audio quality (especially when I am speaking in a mic).

Here is a link to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/blitzwalkthr...confirmation=1

Thanks!

Last edited by smartdye : 12-08-2014 at 10:05 PM.
smartdye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement