How To Contact Me
3 ways of contacting me
How This Works
- Here on pbnation I check this 100 times a day
- Email email@example.com
- Facebook www.facebook.com/bfinpbt
1: YOU must explain to me what's wrong with the gun general idea, or describe the problem.
2: Send it too me. VIA mail,USPS,FEDEX,UPS I don't care as long as I get it. You pay shipping to me.
3: I will repair it, If it needs any parts I will contact u by forums phone email however.
4: If it needs parts replaced I will contact u stating what it needs, and ask if you approve of said repair then I will go ahead and repair it.
5: You must cover part fee's before I order any part for you.
6: I will send your gun back either USPS. At my cost
7: I repair Paintball guns for a living I find it very fun. It's a hobby
8: If you have parts YOU want me to install send them with the gun with a note.
9: You must leave me feedback, When the gun returns to you and it works
- Paintball Gun Repairs- I’m authorized by the manufacturers to perform repairs and maintenance on all paintball guns without voiding any warranties, as well as been trained by many manufactures to work on the products. B’Fin PBT has a large inventory of repair parts supplied by the manufacturer to expedite warranty repairs and non-warranty repairs.
- Marker Repair and General Marker Maintenance $35.00 Includes shipping back to you
Includes lubricant, Complete Oring Rebuild of full marker, as well as high pressure and low pressure reg adjustments and performance checks(Which means I will tune the marker to the best possible settings/performance) and chronographing to 285fps.
BE SURE TO CHECK OUT MY FACEBOOK PAGE! WEBSITE COMING SOON
- High Pressure Air tank Repair $15.00 + Parts Includes shipping back to you
Includes fixing any sort of regulator leaks, as well as replacing burst disks, gauges, fill nipples, bonnets, orings.
(My Face Book Page Has ALL the Updated photo's Of Each Repair.)
I work on a wide range of markers this is just a small list don't be afraid to ask!
- Bob Long
- Dangerous Power
- Planet Eclipse
- Smart Parts
- Tippmann Sports
10/3/13 Customer wanted a new set of eyes, and a full rebuild! that's what he got.
10/4/13 Customer was experiencing drop offs, inconsistency and wanted a full rebuild! turns out he was missing some LPR shims and had a rear frame stripped screw all fixed up!
02/28/14 Stock mill with an OTB frame and WAS Equalizer board
Customer wanted a complete rebuild/tech/tune it's been sitting in his closet for a few years
02/28/14 another dm6 rebuild, also installed a FLOWPLUG to replace the on/off