PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-03-2012, 09:26 AM #1
missionaryjosh

missionaryjosh has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
missionaryjosh has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Parts availability for PRO

Quick question for you guys, I am looking to get back into the sport after being out for a while and found a sweet deal on an old Pro, question is how hard is it to get a hold of parts if I run into any problems? can you still order from anywhere or is it all second and third hand stuff you would have to track down? Any input would be great thanks!
missionaryjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-03-2012, 11:30 AM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
it really depends on the parts you are looking for. the board can be replaced with a Kila, LPRs can be bought from AKA, HPRs are a pick & choose, triggers can be had from CP, feednecks you can pick from CCM, AKA and a few others. but when it comes down to the hard parts like the replacement rammer, bolts(if it isn't broke, then you don't have to replace it), regular detents(Kila still has theirs), eye covers.

but if you need a new harness, well i'm just a PM away.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:47 PM #3
krupasjeans
happy day

There's really not many upgrades you need for the Promaster other than a new high pressure regulator and a feedneck, in my opinion.

If you want more firing modes, as Nobody said, you can buy the Kila board which is a great upgrade.

But basic maintenance is minimal and parts kits can still be had from www.icdproducts.com

If you need a simple poppet that will work day in and day out, go ahead and get a Promaster. If you're someone who really likes upgrading their equipment and tricking it out, you can still get a Promaster, but you might be disappointed at your options. But for most recreational ballers, the Promaster is a great value for what you get. Don't be put off by the fact that ICD isn't making paintball products anymore. They are still in business and still sell small parts and even provide service for their markers.
krupasjeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:20 PM #4
missionaryjosh

missionaryjosh has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
missionaryjosh has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
thanks for the info it really helped out!
missionaryjosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 02:29 AM #5
maloneoni
The Ronin

Parts are available used. The best place to find used ICD stuff is ICDO. Almost any freestyle trigger will work. Any vertical freestyle board will work.

Feednecks are ICD threaded. I recommend CCM. They have an ebay store if you are looking.