Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2012, 02:02 PM #1
Smasher24
 
 
Smasher24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Binghamton
Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
New to pump please help.

Hello I have been playing pb for a while now and am looking at going into stock class this guy offered me a marble phantom and a freak for 235 the phantom is flawless is this a good deal and what should I know about stock class before I buy any help would be awesome !
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2012, 02:34 PM #2
russc
Avratech Tech
 
russc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Vancouver, BC
russc posts videos on PbNation
russc has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
By a freak, do you mean a full freak kit?
russc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:11 PM #3
Smasher24
 
 
Smasher24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Binghamton
Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by russc
By a freak, do you mean a full freak kit?
Yes
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:12 PM #4
Smasher24
 
 
Smasher24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Binghamton
Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
The phantom is the one with a stock and 12 grms
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 03:12 PM #5
Hinjin
 
 
Hinjin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Massachusetts
Hinjin is playing at Living Legends V
Hinjin owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Hinjin posts videos on PbNation
Hinjin has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hinjin has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Well I bought a used open class phantom for $175. The internal were in decent condition as well. One freak barrel would not cost that much, but an entire freak kit is around $80 new. You could probably haggle the price down to $200 if you wanted to save some money. Just my opinion, take it as you will.

Edit:
Oh so an entire freak kit would drive the price up to $255 if the entire kit was brand spanking new. I would say the kit would drop to $40 so I would haggle for $215.

Edit:
Oh and I didn't see the stock thing either xD. Screw it, the guy is giving you a pretty fair deal. If there is nothing wrong with the marker internally, I would snatch it up fast.
__________________
(PPO) Proud Phantom Owner

Last edited by Hinjin : 02-07-2012 at 03:16 PM.
Hinjin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 04:31 PM #6
Smasher24
 
 
Smasher24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Binghamton
Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinjin
Well I bought a used open class phantom for $175. The internal were in decent condition as well. One freak barrel would not cost that much, but an entire freak kit is around $80 new. You could probably haggle the price down to $200 if you wanted to save some money. Just my opinion, take it as you will.

Edit:
Oh so an entire freak kit would drive the price up to $255 if the entire kit was brand spanking new. I would say the kit would drop to $40 so I would haggle for $215.

Edit:
Oh and I didn't see the stock thing either xD. Screw it, the guy is giving you a pretty fair deal. If there is nothing wrong with the marker internally, I would snatch it up fast.
Haha thanks !
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:18 AM #7
tlane77
I like to pump it
 
tlane77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New England
tlane77 plays in the APPA D5 division
tlane77 is a top reviewer
tlane77 is Legendary
tlane77 is Boss
Is the phantom barrel bored for freak inserts and it's a full freak insert kit?
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:35 AM #8
Smasher24
 
 
Smasher24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Binghamton
Smasher24 is playing at Living Legends V
Smasher24 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Smasher24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Smasher24 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlane77
Is the phantom barrel bored for freak inserts and it's a full freak insert kit?
The phantom barrel is not bored but it's a full kit.
Smasher24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:40 AM #9
tlane77
I like to pump it
 
tlane77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: New England
tlane77 plays in the APPA D5 division
tlane77 is a top reviewer
tlane77 is Legendary
tlane77 is Boss
Still a good deal like Hinjin said.

Seems the Phantoms with freak bored stock barrels go for a little more.
tlane77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump