Old 02-13-2012, 10:30 AM #22
diablodow
The fluffy snake player

diablodow supports Cereal Killerz 2
diablodow is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csy_Ericks0n View Post
Sketchy yes haha, but making lots of money is always nice
I got those big juicy federal research grants. I might come be back for the some working for fractech though in whichever case if in not dead we should play.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:04 AM #23
biteme
Golden Mag 009

has been a member for 10 years
Just moved to eastern MT from NC. Looking for a place to play on the occasional.

****fire, NASCAR, and Dale Sr.
biteme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:01 PM #24
mdsweeney4243
Arctic Heat

tourny in bismarck

last year my team was apart of a 6 moonth tourny in bismarck and ended up winning. its worth the drive for about 4 hours of PB because you can eat out and enjoy being away from minot for a bit. check out three brothers paintball online and on facebook for details. you can also look at arctic heat on facebook for my teams activity for trying to set up an outdoor course this next summer.
Old 03-11-2012, 10:24 PM #25
HybridPB

dang! so is there any trny players around ND ???
HybridPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 11:25 AM #26
Valley Paintball

Valley Paintball by Fargo is home to a bunch of tourney players with lots of experience. All class act guys.
Valley Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 03:51 PM #27
HybridPB

how far is that away from bismarck?? im getting ready to move there and really looking for some places to ball.
HybridPB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:13 AM #28
birdmon

If you are trying to target tourney players an indoor field will not survive, turning dollars on rental and recreational players is the only way to financially make it, plus you will need a facility large enough to accomidate "your goal". If having an area large enough for 3vs3 paintball is your goal... then you need to atleast doubble you goal!
Population is also a large contributing factor, a place such as minneapolis and surrounding suburbs has millions of people, the desolate landscape of North dakota... idk, advertisement and marketing could help pull more players into your buisness, but then you will need that resourse and knowledge of who and how to target. After you get the customer to walk into your doors and want to experiance what it is you have to offer you will need really REALLY good staff to provide them with a positive experiance and come back, and possibly bring back a few more players.
With that being said you will need someone with capitol who is willing to take a BIG risk with their money. Or "find somone that really doesnt care and just wants to provide some awsome recreation and life experiances"
birdmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 11:04 PM #29
l87DEATHTRON

minot wouldnt Work fargo would

If you tried putting indoor up in fargo it could work.there summers are packed at field and the people have to take all winter off. If you had a place for that summer crowd in winter you could get all that client base in winter months but oudoors hard to beat in summer
l87DEATHTRON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 01:40 PM #30
Valley Paintball

Don't take this wrong, I love optimistic people. And I couldn't agree more that an indoor facility would work in Fargo.

I would also love the opportunity to buy this indoor operations equipment at 30-40 cents on the dollar within 18 months of its first opening day. Even then I would still roll the paintball equipment into my current fleet or turn and burn it for some pizza money. The real estate, I wouldn't even offer on that. Let the fool who bought it loose his life savings and retirement plans on trying to float it long enough to realize that he needs to liquidate it cheap to make it sell.

Fargo is years away from the pencil being sharp enough to make indoor paintball even remotely financially profitable.

Unless of course this is started by some wealthy real estate investor that has come to the realization that he needs to spend money on a loosing venture just to give his burnt out pot smoking kid something to do just to keep him off the streets and out of jail (these guys hate it when their family name is in the paper for the wrong reasons). I have been approached at the field by a small handfull of these kids wanting to go into business with me, the "my dad would do that for me" story always makes me laugh.
Valley Paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups