Haven't come up with a name for her yet. But she is basically finished.
All that is left to do is to time her, lock tight some parts, mount the solenoid, battery and cap and she is good to go.
* stock phycoballistics Superbolt
* madman valve (was going to make my own valve but to much effort)
* Clamping feed neck
* fully custom electronics (designed my own board powered by an Atmega 32bit 16MHz microprocessor(which is pretty much over kill for a paintball marker)
* Board features integrated USB for easier programming, wrote my own software for about 1million trigger scans a second using Darlington Tip 121 BJT's to power the solenoids and a mecanical on/off switch which ensures zero leakage current
* PMI pirana clapper solenoid (shot a lot to Leon from paintball shop cape town)
* mac43 solenoid (might change this for a SMC solenoid as the mac43 pulls quit a lot of amps)
* Macdev regulator (might change this as have a leakage problem if anyone got a cool reg for me please)
* Heavy modified Macdec Cyborg trigger frame with a custom build/modified roller bearing trigger
* Custom 25gr Microswitch
* Clipard QEV's
* Modified bolt
The most custom part on this gun are the electronics the board was 100% designed by myself and the code was written by myself as well. I have seen a lot of mechanical mods but never any electronic mods so I am pretty proud of my result. I decided to go with a through hole design as this is easier to work with but through hole takes up a lot of space so I was not able to place the cap and battery in the frame I will have to mount these in front with the solenoid. Also I have decided to not use eye's in this marker as I do not want to drill the breech. The way I did the modification is that if I really wanted to I can g back to a mechanical marker with out there being any signs of the gun being modified. Seeing that 12bps is the limit anyway and if I use a rotor on it I will never chop so eye's are redundant. Also that is bout 5 cycles less for the microprocessor.
If I do another design I will go Surface mount instead so I'll be able to fit everything in the grip. The marker cycles 100% just have a bit of a velocity issue(need to set up the valve properly) and
need to mount the battery and capacitor.
I will post up more pics when I finish her which will be hopefully in my recess coming up.
For the pics go to
Don't know how to post pics on this forum