ATTENTION: We are moving Battle of the Bulge to SUNDAY March 4th
. It is still BYOP. No rain, no snow...just sun and 40 degrees makes this an easy decision for us. We apologize if this inconveniences any of you put it is the logical thing to do given the snow today/tonight and the rain coming on Saturday. If you already prepaid and can not make the game on Sunday email us at email@example.com
and we will issue you a refund. See everyone on Sunday!!!