**GP** works for a Paintball manufacturer
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
**GP** is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
**GP** is Boss
2012 AES RaceTo-3 D-3 Information Center

2012 AES RaceTo-3 Information

RaceTo-3 Events:
A one day event taking place on the Sunday of the event weekend. This division will be limited to 10 teams per conference.

AES RaceTo-3 Entry Fees:
Entry fees per event $350 per team. If a team prepays 3 or more events then the team will save $100 per event. So if a team prepays 3 conference events and the Series Championships "The Shootout" then the team would save $400.

Teams wanting to prepay 3 or more event s please email me at ac402gp@gmail.com. Please make sure you put "Prepay RaceTo-3" in the email subject line.

*** If you would like to prepay for more than 1 event you must email me as the discounts are not availableon the APPA website. To prepay you can pay with paypal or send in a check. These will fill up fast so please do not wait long to email me so I know your team is pre paying.

Conference Championships:
There will be a North and South Conference Champions for the RaceTo-3 Division.

We will take the top 3 event scores per team to determine the Conference Champions. If there is a tie then the winner will be the team that finishes the highest at the Shootout (AES Series Championships)

Conference points are non-transferable from North to South and vise versa

Classifications:
RaceTo-3. Players in this division may hold an APPA rank of D3 and lower. Each team may also roster up to 2 player with a Division 2 ranking.

Roster Size & Limits:
RaceTo-3 Teams may roster up to 10 players and 2 staff members for this division. Each team will be allowed to roster up to 2 player that holds an APPA rank of Division 2, all other players must be ranked D3 or lower.

RaceTo-3 Start Times:
Sunday
RaceTo-3 Games will begin at 8:30am. Teams will need to be ready to play the first game at 8:30am CST. Teams Playing in the late bracket need to check in 90 minutes before their first scheduled match.

Example: if your first match is scheduled to start at 12:00pm, you must have your entire team, staff and players, checked in by 10:30am.

Format:

Game time will be 10 mins per game. RaceTo-3 is won by being the first team to score 3 points or whatever team is winning when time expires. No pit side coaching. Snake side coaching is fine. Anyone caught counter-coaching or just being rude on the snake side will be asked to leave the property. 2 minutes between each scored point.

Rosters:
All rosters must be completed 7 days prior to the event. This is to ensure that all rosters can be checked and confirmed. Any addition made after this deadline will be at a cost of $10 per addition, there is no charge to drop a player from a roster.

Rosters Completed By:

North Conference roster deadlines:

Event #1 2-12-2012
Event #2 4-29-2012
Event #3 7-15-2012
Event #4 8-19-2012

South Conference roster deadlines:

Event #1 3-18-2012
Event #2 4-22-2012
Event #3 5-27-2012
Event #4 7-22-2012

AES Series Championship "The Shootout" roster deadline:
The Shootout 9-16-2012

PSP Regiaonl memberships:

If you have a 2012 PSP Membership/Id card you do not need a regional membership, as the PSP Membership/ID card covers all regional affiliate Series.
All players and staff will be required to have a current 2012 regional membership. All players and staff must also be in good standing with the league at the time of the event to be allowed to participate. Players and staff must also have an appropriate picture uploaded to their APPA player profile to be used for their membership/ID card. PSP regional affiliate memberships can be purchased through the APPA Website via your individual player profile.

2012 PSP regioanl affiliate memberships may be purchased for $30.

If you have a 2012 PSP Membership/ID you do NOT need a regional one.

RATE OF FIRE:
All divisions will have a 12.5bps rate of fire cap and must be in a PSP approved firing mode
NOTE: Shooting over 12.5 bps and/or 300 fps is prohibited and will result in a minor or major penalty depending on the degrees over the limits.

Paint Info:
All 2012 AES RaceTo Series events are EVENT PAINT ONLY. Teams will not be able to use paint from a previous event at another event in the Series. We will have paintballs available at $50 and $60 plus tax per case of 2000 paintballs.

Player Misconduct:
Player misconduct penalties can be assessed by any judge on the field, as well as the Ultimate Judge. Any action deemed to be player misconduct can result in a 1 for 1 penalty, 2 for 1 penalty, suspension, and or ejection. Actions deemed inappropriate can include swearing, hostile physical contact between individuals, throwing equipment, or just being a poor sport and making the event less fun for other players (this includes taunting, counter-coaching, being rude in general, etc.)

ABSOLUTELY NO FOUL LANGUAGE will be tolerated from any players, staff or spectators. While we understand this is a competitive event, it is still a family event, and should be fun and enjoyable for everyone involved.

COLOR RESTRICTIONS:
The colors orange and pink are banned colors in the AES RaceTo Series in 2012. Any of these colors may absolutely not appear on jerseys, pants, markers, loaders, etc. This also includes but is not limited to stickers and logos on equipment and player clothing. Marker and barrels are not protected. You may use any color of a marker or barrel you wish.

SOME CLOTHING RULES:
All players must wear long pants and a long-sleeve jersey type shirt. Player clothing may not have excessive holes, rips, tears, or anything else that would inhibit a referee’s ability to monitor a player.

Metal and ceramic spikes and cleats are not allowed at any AES RaceTo Series event for 2012. This is done to ensure the safety of players, staff and the fields.

Player’s clothing worn on the field may not contain the colors Orange, or Pink, as these colors are banned for the 2012 season in the AES RaceTo Series.

Metal and ceramic spikes and cleats are not allowed at any AES RaceTo Series event for 2012. This is done to ensure the safety of players, staff and the fields.

Player’s clothing worn on the field may not contain the colors Orange, or Pink, as these colors are banned for the 2012 season in the AES RaceTo Series. Markers and barrels may be any color. Orange and Pink are fine for markers and barrels.

SPECTATORS:
Spectators are encouraged to come out and support their team. We require that fans respect the officiating staff as well as all of the players at the event. Counter-coaching, as well foul language will not be allowed by any player or spectator.

Media:
Photographers interested in attending any of the AES RaceTo Series events this year should email ac402gp@gmail.com. Please put in the subject line 2012 AES Media pass.

2012 AES RaceTo Series FIELD LAYOUTS:

We will post 4 layouts and then pick one 2 weeks before each AES RaceTo Series Events. We will then release "The Shootout" layout 1 week prior to the Series Championships.

2012 AES RaceTo-3 Staging and Event Information:
The AES RaceTo Series will provide a 10x10 tent for each team along with a table. All teams must use this staging area as it helps us keep all the team in one area. Teams are welcome to bring chairs ect.

* Limited to 10 teams
* Fields are 120x170ft long
* RaceTo-3 format
* 10 minutes of game time
* Event results and photos posted on PbNation.com and ProPaintball.com
* Enclosed pit areas
* Each team will have a 10’x10’ staging are tent
* Air stations in each pit area
* PSP scoreboard
* Electronically controlled scoring and game clock
* Roster verification and player eligibility via the American Paintball Players Association
* Snake side coaching, No pit side coaching
* All AES RaceTo Series Events will be on a PSP Sup Airball Field
* Well structured, fun, fair and on time events
* Professionally gridded fields

RaceTo-3 Team Limits:
North and South Conference RaceTo-3 events will be limited to 10 teams MAX. Once we have 10 paid teams we will be unable to add anymore teams.

Prizes for the AES RaceTo-3 Division at Each Event:
Prizes at each individual event. Plus the big prize package at "The Shootout"

Conference Championships for both North and South Conferences

Player classifications:
Any number of D-3 or lower players. Each team may have up to 2 division 2 ranked players.

Series Registration:
Teams wanting to play the AES RaceTo-3 Division should email or PM me ASAP as we will ONLY be able to take 10 teams MAX per conference. Once we have 10 paid teams that event will be sold out. We will NOT be able to add more teams past the event cap of 10 teams.

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

G.I. Sportz Imperial paintballs the "UNFAIR ADVANTAGE"

Last edited by **GP** : 01-02-2012 at 07:16 PM.
**GP** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2012, 10:45 AM #2
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** is Boss
Check-in / Registration for ALL PLAYERS
Proper Identification government ID or valid school ID
Check-In / Registration ( before games begin)
Please be courteous and respectful towards the check-in staff Waivers are required for all players, staff, and media WAIVER FORM (If a player or staff is under 18 years old they must have an adult sign consent on the waiver.

NOTE: Team should consider checking in early. Any forfeits in games or matches due to delays are the responsibility of the teams and not the AES RaceTo Series.

WALKING THE FIELDS (All Divisions)
Teams will be able to "Walk The Fields" the fields on... from 3PM till 6PM on Fridays or in the AM the day of the event. Once the first game of the day starts the field will not be open for walking again that day till all games are completed for the day.

CAPTAIN'S MEETING (All Divisions)
Due to the format doing a captain's meeting is very hard to do. If a Captain has questions feel free to stop by the score table and talk to myself.

GAMES BEGIN/START TIMES
Start times will be staggered by brackets on Sunday. First match of the day will be at 8:30am.

GAME TIME LIMITS
10 mins per RaceTo-3 match (Subject to Change)

NOTE: Coaching is NOT permitted on pit side

G.I. Sportz sweeps the 2013 PRO divisions at World Cup. X-Factor, Impact and Heat 1st 2nd and 3rd!!
G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

Last edited by **GP** : 01-02-2012 at 03:54 PM.
Old 01-13-2012, 08:46 AM #3
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
Where will the Southern events be held? Like, all 4. I am weighing our options for a series this year but I do not want to drive to Oklahoma. Also what is the general paint cost

Thanks,
Shawn

Picked best team 2011 by NTex PBreview
Picked best reps of Texas 2012 by NTex PBreview

Last edited by Shawn_Savage : 01-13-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 10:31 AM #4
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn_Savage View Post
Where will the Southern events be held? Like, all 4. I am weighing our options for a series this year but I do not want to drive to Oklahoma. Also what is the general paint cost

Thanks,
Shawn
The first 3 are all in the Dallas area and we will be setting the location for the last one in the next few days.

All of the South Conference events will be in Texas

G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

Old 01-13-2012, 10:56 AM #5
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
What about the general paint costs? Can you give a range?

Picked best team 2011 by NTex PBreview
Picked best reps of Texas 2012 by NTex PBreview
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2012, 11:13 AM #6
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** is Boss
Paint info in in the first post about half way down.

Paint Info:
All 2012 AES RaceTo Series events are EVENT PAINT ONLY. Teams will not be able to use paint from a previous event at another event in the Series. We will have paintballs available at $50 and $60 plus tax per case of 2000 paintballs.

G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

Old 01-31-2012, 01:32 PM #7
RepN the 417
Virus

RepN the 417 plays in the APPA D4 division
RepN the 417 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
what if there isn't enough d3 teams? will you combine the two divisions or just drop the d3 division
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost
RepN the 417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 01:59 PM #8
**GP**
G.I. Sportz

Annual Supporting Member
**GP** plays in the PSP
**GP** is Boss
there will be enough we have 4 or 5 right now that are getting $ together and 2 more teams trying to make sure they have enough players.

G.I. Sportz the
"Unfair Advantage"

Old 01-31-2012, 02:04 PM #9
RepN the 417
Virus

RepN the 417 plays in the APPA D4 division
RepN the 417 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by **GP** View Post
there will be enough we have 4 or 5 right now that are getting $ together and 2 more teams trying to make sure they have enough players.
rodger
Karnage Paintballs
Paintball-Outpost
RepN the 417 is offline   Reply With Quote