pbjim supports our troops
pbjim has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
pbjim is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
pbjim is attending Decay of Nations VI
pbjim supports DLX Technology
ASM overcharge

John said to post here

Re: ASM over charged
Yes, we'll fix it. I can't do it personally though. You need to make a post in Bug Reports and we'll get it sorted.

Originally Posted by pbjim
I just checked my paypal and I was charged $29.95 for ASM. When I click on the link this is what it says below. I have been a ASM for a long time and always thought I was charged $17.95 per year. Im not sure if this is a mistake on PBNation or not but can you refund me the difference that I was charged. I will be going back and seeing if I have been over charged in the past years also.I have screen shots and dates if you need to see them. Please let me know You are subscribed to Annual Supporting Membership! Special Annual Supporting Member Tag Annual Supporting Membership not only enables you to do more on PbNation, but also gives you the Annual Supporting Member badge next to all of your posts that tracks how long you've been a subscriber. Annual Supporting Membership has the following benefits and upgrades over a normal account: Ability to search PbNation 24 hours a day, without having to wait! Larger avatars (Up to 100x100 pixels and up to 32KB in size) 25 Megabytes of file attachment space (bmp, doc, gif, jpg, pdf, png, txt) Increased Private Messages limit from 200 to 400 Increased signature size from 850 to 1300 characters No waiting time between posts 2 free Gold Ups. Worth up to $35.98* Private forum for Annual Supporting Members One-time Unban No 30 second search rule Discount on purchase of BST Trust Ability to display up to 6 profile badges Ability to enter exclusive giveaways for Annual Supporting Members instantly The Gold Ups alone are worth a total of $35.98, so you save over $6.00 in addition to getting all the features and benefits of Annual Supporting Membership. Show your support for PbNation by purchasing your PbNation Annual Supporting Membership for $17.95. *Benefits provided by the Annual Supporting Membership program are only available during your subscription period. You are subscribed to Annual Supporting Membership! Validity periods marked * indicate that purchasing this subscription is recurring, this means after the period is complete it will automatically be renewed. You can cancel the subscription at any time by locating it in your paypal history.
pbjim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Old Yesterday, 11:20 AM #2
VS Admin
VS Admin is an Administrator
VS Admin is playing at Living Legends VIII
VS Admin has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
VS Admin has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Sending you a PM so we can sort this out.

VS Admin is offline   Reply With Quote