OoZoo
Work hard.

OoZoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OoZoo is for the Gunfight
OoZoo supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel1 View Post
Not everyone can be as hardcore as you.

I never said I was "hardcore" or "badass" but thank you for putting those labels on me. Means a lot

Last edited by OoZoo : 07-17-2012 at 11:44 AM.
OoZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-17-2012, 12:20 PM #296
DB-1071
ON THE SIDE OF ANGELS!!!!

DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends V
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VI
DB-1071 is playing at Living Legends VII
DB-1071 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
DB-1071 is a top reviewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by OoZoo View Post
I never said I was "hardcore" or "badass" but thank you for putting those labels on me. Means a lot

Thanks ooZOo that is going to get me through this day, eyes off hahahaha!!

PBNation definition from Urban Dictionary:
A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

GO ON, I DARE YOU!! GO ON I DARE YOU, AGAIN!!!
" Physician heal thyself!! " The War Doctor
DB-1071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:53 PM #297
Infidel1
PBNs Public Enemy #1

I think I would rather call myself hardcore or badass than be quoted saying this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OoZoo View Post
My first speedball game I was bunkered on the head, neck, chest and the family jewels.

Got overshot big time, sucked it up and walked it off lol
Infidel1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 06:41 PM #298
OoZoo
Work hard.

OoZoo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
OoZoo is for the Gunfight
OoZoo supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infidel1 View Post
I think I would rather call myself hardcore or badass than be quoted saying this:
Well I've got the best of both worlds then. You called me a badass, hardcore AND quoted me saying that.

Damn I'm good.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:41 PM #299
jakestrick115

jakestrick115 is playing at Living Legends VII
jakestrick115 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I have no problems with news with awesome gear the only problem I have with it is most of us have to work for the money to get the nice stuff we have instead of outr mom or dad paying for it... But either way the news with awesome **** ate helping build the s
jakestrick115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 10:43 PM #300
jakestrick115

jakestrick115 is playing at Living Legends VII
jakestrick115 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Added to b4 post^^^^
Build the sport... So really who cares their here eithe there gear get used to it
jakestrick115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 11:57 AM #301
TwistedFreak (Banned)

TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I dont mind the ones that are there to play. But when they walk in like they own the place than that gets irritating
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2012, 06:51 PM #302
mikehuff24
Hustlin' Hustlin'

mikehuff24 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mikehuff24 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mikehuff24 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
People that dislike other people for having expensive stuff are haters, getting money and not earning it hurts no one but them selves in the long run...Unless their parents can buy them all snake skills or superman diving skills ill never be worried about it, i bought all my dye gear and guns from serving over seas, and i gurantee ill still get crap for having all dye stuff, i like dye...you cant afford it? im sorry, i spent a year in a tent in the dessert for my dm ha ha i think these kids arent the problem, its people that have these little cliques on every field, like kids that all went to highschool or college together and they look at every new player coming onto THEIR field like their out of place...Players need to get a grip and worry about their own stuff...then buy the rich kids luxe on ebay or cl ha ha
Old 08-10-2012, 06:53 PM #303
mikehuff24
Hustlin' Hustlin'

Also someone has to be purchasing all these expensive high ends from the manufacturers, other wise us mid class players will never see them on bst's
Old 08-11-2012, 12:04 AM #304
GoldFeather

It's the attitude and showing off
GoldFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 04:47 AM #305
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VI
Dark Side is attending Decay of Nations VII
Same reason we never like the kid who's parents bought them a Z06 Corvette for their 16th birthday.

Part jealousy/part never earned it

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Dust Black ShockTech AutoCocker snatch grip
Dark Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:20 AM #306
noobpb_player101

its always fun when one of them show up at my field. Ive only been playing for 3 years and i started off with a tippman a-5 and 2 years later i got my g6r for cheap. So when they show up i just take the ole tippman out and show them what she can do.
noobpb_player101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:43 AM #307
DB-1071

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
Same reason we never like the kid who's parents bought them a Z06 Corvette for their 16th birthday.

Part jealousy/part never earned it
Feel ya there man.

A web site where, on any given evening, one may find approximately 500 paintball enthusiasts discussing the sport, and 1500 teenagers calling each other gay.

Old 08-11-2012, 09:24 AM #308
AxeHero25

AxeHero25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
AxeHero25 supports Team VICIOUS
I'm 13 years old and I would like to tell my story about how I started playing paintball so u can get an understanding from my point of vew. I started playing paintball about a year ago and I loved it from the start and I brought my friend With me. So I got a bt-4 for my birthday a few days after I started playing paintball. So once I told my friend I got a gun he bugged the $*** out of his grandparents (that's who he lives with) and a week later he got the same gun. I was made fun of at the field for have a planet eclipse small backpack, I put a speed on my shake n' shoot. So maybe about a month later I decided I wanted a better gun so I asked my parents. And they said if u want a new gun you can buy it with your money so about 2 weeks later I took out 700 cash from my bank account and went over to my local field and bought a CF tank, v max, and an empire axe. So once my friend heard about it he again nagged his grandparents for a new gun. Sure enough come next week he had a dangerous power fusion fx, a rotor and a CF tank.

I used my axe for about 7 months and then I got an ego7 once I told my friend he went an NAGGED for an etek3 lt and u can already tell what he got the next week he used the etek3 twice and does not play paintball anymore and all of his crap sits in his garage in his gearbag and rots I asked him the other day so can I mess around with your etek so it can get broken in.... NO!!!!!!!
So my ego7's noid kicked the can 3 weeks after I had it so I rented an etek3 for about a month so i went on to buy a ego11 had that for 2 months sold it bought a luxe and had the luxe for a month and sold that bought a vapor cough* LEMON *caugh so I just went on to purchase another axe cuz I messed mine so much. I also play in a tournament team, respected buy my teammates and valued as a player.
Old 08-11-2012, 09:26 AM #309
AxeHero25

AxeHero25 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I also do not show off my gear and also don't make fun of noobs
Old 08-11-2012, 09:34 AM #310
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeHero25 View Post
I'm 13 years old and I would like to tell my story about how I started playing paintball so u can get an understanding from my point of vew. I started playing paintball about a year ago and I loved it from the start and I brought my friend With me. So I got a bt-4 for my birthday a few days after I started playing paintball. So once I told my friend I got a gun he bugged the $*** out of his grandparents (that's who he lives with) and a week later he got the same gun. I was made fun of at the field for have a planet eclipse small backpack, I put a speed on my shake n' shoot. So maybe about a month later I decided I wanted a better gun so I asked my parents. And they said if u want a new gun you can buy it with your money so about 2 weeks later I took out 700 cash from my bank account and went over to my local field and bought a CF tank, v max, and an empire axe. So once my friend heard about it he again nagged his grandparents for a new gun. Sure enough come next week he had a dangerous power fusion fx, a rotor and a CF tank.

I used my axe for about 7 months and then I got an ego7 once I told my friend he went an NAGGED for an etek3 lt and u can already tell what he got the next week he used the etek3 twice and does not play paintball anymore and all of his crap sits in his garage in his gearbag and rots I asked him the other day so can I mess around with your etek so it can get broken in.... NO!!!!!!!
So my ego7's noid kicked the can 3 weeks after I had it so I rented an etek3 for about a month so i went on to buy a ego11 had that for 2 months sold it bought a luxe and had the luxe for a month and sold that bought a vapor cough* LEMON *caugh so I just went on to purchase another axe cuz I messed mine so much. I also play in a tournament team, respected buy my teammates and valued as a player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Side

Part jealousy/part never earned it.
Thank you for proving my point. It might have been in your bank account but I doubt it was earned.

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Old 08-11-2012, 09:45 AM #311
mikehuff24
Hustlin' Hustlin'

Quote:

^this kid just became the example...man you just explained the reason that everyone hates on people like you....half of the people that are mad are the ones that were stuck with that bt-4 even when they got made fun of, or when their ego goes down they have to scrape cash together that they need for important stuff but they decide to use it on paintball because they love it.....honestly (as cool as it would be to just "pick up" a luxe when my ego 11 gets old) i think the struggle to get that gun you obsess over is the best part of having the set up...makes you appreciate yourself and your saving abiilities, even though you have a broken down car so you have to get a ride everywhere...but at least your 07 ego is runnin strong ha ha
Old 08-11-2012, 09:59 AM #312
DB-1071

Holy wall of text Batman, geez kid you need to seriously chill.

Quote:

Old 08-11-2012, 10:06 AM #313
Dark Side
You will know the power

Annual Supporting Member
Dark Side is BST Trusted
Quote:
Originally Posted by DB-1071 View Post
Holy wall of text Batman, geez kid you need to seriously chill.
The other Aggs might lose respect if he chills.

07/08 Ego Vici Board
Old 08-11-2012, 11:26 AM #314
DB-1071

Quote:
Oh I forgot that, my bad. LOL!!

Old 08-11-2012, 05:35 PM #315
mikehuff24
Hustlin' Hustlin'

Quote:
nice ha ha