Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-17-2014, 08:37 AM #1
lostatsea530
Nature of the game

lostatsea530 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lostatsea530 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Apps for paintball

So this thread is designed to combine all sorts of different apps for paintball (not digital gaming paintball but the real sport) because I have a few and I like them all and it never hurts to bring something shiny and new to your Sunday fun day. Post a reply on here if you have some i have not listed and I will edit them in.

Overwatch (free)- turn paintball into the popular Call Of Duty style platform by creating lobbies, a point system and GPS tracking for team mates.

ibomb (.99)- Introduce a cheap and simple way to play defuse the bomb by downloading iBomb, this particular app turns your phone into a ticking time bomb complete with codes to disable the bomb and a beautiful UI design.

Paintball Commander (free)- if you play larger scenario games maybe consider looking at paintball commander? This app allows you to track fellow team mates from GPS with a Satellite view of the field and your surroundings.

Empire Army (free)-WE WANT YOU! Join the empire army and attend scenarios with Empire and their community by getting news on the best scenarios around!

Marker Help- Have access to any manual an air-smith could ever desire! Feel like a pro with access to manuals to all the most popular markers!

Tippmann Paintball Locator-Find all the best fields and Tippmann retailers to satisfy the need!

Last edited by lostatsea530 : 09-18-2014 at 08:06 AM.
lostatsea530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-17-2014, 11:58 PM #2
ultradragon313
Boneyard Paintball

Empire Army -- For scenarios.... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...a94d.app&hl=en

Marker Help -- Has manuals for guns... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rkerHelpFre e

Tippmann Paintball Locator -- Helps find fields... https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...muse.paintball

Follow Boneyard Paintball on Facebook to get all the latest news.
ultradragon313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2014, 09:35 AM #3
prone2wander

Join the ValkenCorps.com (free), they have a new app for Android and Apple sharing events and what not. Just a few days old but their events list should grow.
Old 09-18-2014, 01:26 PM #4
lostatsea530
Nature of the game

lostatsea530 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lostatsea530 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by prone2wander View Post
Join the ValkenCorps.com (free), they have a new app for Android and Apple sharing events and what not. Just a few days old but their events list should grow.
I could not find the app but I did find the website.