Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-19-2012, 09:32 AM #295
XxPatrickxX
Ladie Killer
 
XxPatrickxX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Palm Springs
Quote:
Originally Posted by HardcoreXRooster
No offence to anyone i love this type of music. But i hate it when people refer to it as hardcore becuz originally "hardcore" refered to punk bands like the original punk bands such as DOA and **** like that...
Minor threat started hardcore, before that it was just punk, but I agree with you, generalizing music is dumb. I enjoy way too much of it to care about a name
__________________
BMDT:we're not afraid to get stabbed in the face

DrinkingThread:drank it.
GirlyTHread:"Originally posted by Alicia Sacramone: You guys should see all these good looking whores at my college. Easy targets."
XxPatrickxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-20-2012, 09:26 AM #296
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
I ****ing love The Ghost Inside. Seeing them July 18th on Warped. Gonna be crazy!

CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2012, 10:32 AM #297
xSUFFOKATEx87x
 
 
xSUFFOKATEx87x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Ft. Hood, TEXAS
xSUFFOKATEx87x is playing at Living Legends V
xSUFFOKATEx87x has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
xSUFFOKATEx87x has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
xSUFFOKATEx87x is attending Decay of Nations VI
^^^ DOOD! THAT ALBUM IS AMAZING!!!!! i got it like a few days before it even came out. kudos for the good taste!
__________________
YOU BEST PROTECT YA NECK!
Empire Axe w/ Redline Grip - TECHT MRT BOLT - Virtue Laser Eyes - DeadlyWind fibur w/ Freak Inserts - 68/4500 - VForce Profiler - Rotor w/ HK Speedfeed


COMANCHE BADLANZ ROOLZ!!!
http://www.comanchebadlanzpaintball.com

FULLY UP'D AXE FOR SELL OR TRADE!!!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...439&highlight=
xSUFFOKATEx87x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:48 AM #298
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
Time to revive this thread... with GIDEON!


And I bought my Warped ticket yesteday... I'm almost horny with excitement
CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 02:13 AM #299
Vit Beeyer (Banned)
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Warped is so gay man. That's how you know this music is lame when it's festival is the biggest teeny bop fest of summer.
Vit Beeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2012, 04:42 PM #300
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
Actually, I'm going mostly for the pop-punk bands. But if you want to be an ignorant ******* I guess that's cool too
CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 03:25 PM #301
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Pretty stoked for Warped this year, I actually left early last year because I only really went for the acacia strain, but this year I've got...
New Found Glory
Transit
Four Year Strong
Chunk No Captain Chunk
Everytime I Die
Fireworks
Polar Bear Club
Title Fight
The Ghost Inside
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 05:35 PM #302
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
Pretty stoked for Warped this year, I actually left early last year because I only really went for the acacia strain, but this year I've got...
New Found Glory
Transit
Four Year Strong
Chunk No Captain Chunk
Everytime I Die
Fireworks
Polar Bear Club
Title Fight
The Ghost Inside
Add in A Loss for Words and that's exactly who I'm going to see haha! I don't plan on surviving TGI's set
CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 09:41 PM #303
peepers471
(>^_^)>
 
peepers471's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 315
I was going to go to warped but there's only 3-4 bands I would actually like tio go see. For Today, Born of Osiris, After the Burial, and The Ghost Inside. Last year's lineup was so much better.
__________________
Old feedback. 9+/0-
peepers471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 11:28 PM #304
Clutch27
Every Day Im Bunkering
 
Clutch27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: IN
Clutch27 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Clutch27 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Clutch27 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Clutch27 is attending Decay of Nations VI
As I lay Dying
Clutch27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:10 PM #305
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by peepers471 View Post
I was going to go to warped but there's only 3-4 bands I would actually like tio go see. For Today, Born of Osiris, After the Burial, and The Ghost Inside. Last year's lineup was so much better.
Eh, I disagree. It seems you're into the metalcore stuff, I really don't listen to much metalcore anymore, I feel like they all sound the same now, and they are all embracing this stupid djent bull****. Until metalcore changes again (which it will) all i'm listening too is Hardcore and Pop-Punk.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 03:59 PM #306
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
Eh, I disagree. It seems you're into the metalcore stuff, I really don't listen to much metalcore anymore, I feel like they all sound the same now, and they are all embracing this stupid djent bull****. Until metalcore changes again (which it will) all i'm listening too is Hardcore and Pop-Punk.
Agreed. There were soooooo many scene bands last year
CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:00 PM #307
peepers471
(>^_^)>
 
peepers471's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
Eh, I disagree. It seems you're into the metalcore stuff, I really don't listen to much metalcore anymore, I feel like they all sound the same now, and they are all embracing this stupid djent bull****. Until metalcore changes again (which it will) all i'm listening too is Hardcore and Pop-Punk.
Well there's not many, if any, hardcore bands on this set list. Warped is aimed at scene kids in my opinion. If I want to see any decent music I'll just go to a local show, not this overrated concert.
__________________
Old feedback. 9+/0-
peepers471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:10 PM #308
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by peepers471 View Post
Well there's not many, if any, hardcore bands on this set list. Warped is aimed at scene kids in my opinion. If I want to see any decent music I'll just go to a local show, not this overrated concert.
There never is any hardcore bands at warped tour, ever. But this year is loaded with pop-punk which I love. Not to mention one of my favorite bands, The Ghost Inside, whom I consider Melodic-Hardcore if we were to categorize them. Last year I actually left early because I just couldn't take all the generic metalcore bands playing, I used to like metalcore a lot, but now there is only a select few I care for.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:22 PM #309
peepers471
(>^_^)>
 
peepers471's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: 315
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
There never is any hardcore bands at warped tour, ever. But this year is loaded with pop-punk which I love. Not to mention one of my favorite bands, The Ghost Inside, whom I consider Melodic-Hardcore if we were to categorize them. Last year I actually left early because I just couldn't take all the generic metalcore bands playing, I used to like metalcore a lot, but now there is only a select few I care for.
Yeah I see what you're saying. I guess I'm just a ***** for breakdowns. If I can get into a band and just have some fun during their set, it's a band that I'd be into.
__________________
Old feedback. 9+/0-
peepers471 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:30 PM #310
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
There never is any hardcore bands at warped tour, ever. But this year is loaded with pop-punk which I love. Not to mention one of my favorite bands, The Ghost Inside, whom I consider Melodic-Hardcore if we were to categorize them. Last year I actually left early because I just couldn't take all the generic metalcore bands playing, I used to like metalcore a lot, but now there is only a select few I care for.
We should be friends
CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 05:46 PM #311
neckface530
Hi 5's and stage dives
 
neckface530's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: (530)-El paso
neckface530 supports Team VICIOUS
neckface530 supports Pev's Paintball
how could you not want to see memphis may fire they are the bee's knees if i wasnt in afghan i would go just for them even tho i agree the line up last year was better i just wanted to see dance gavin dance i just think johnny is the man and has a banging voice
__________________
Us Army
Heart Means Everything
Sun City Sucios
Sun City Havok
neckface530 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 03:35 PM #312
CVeaglespaintball
NYU '17
 
CVeaglespaintball's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC
CVeaglespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
CVeaglespaintball plays in the APPA D5 division
CVeaglespaintball supports Empire
Warped Tour was ****ing amazing. Ghost Inside, Transit, Man Overboard, A Loss for Words, Fireworks, Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, Four Year Strong and New Found Glory all killed it, especially NFG. I dislocated my shoulder during their set, popped it back in and kept going haha. Their set wasn't even a performance, it was just a ****ing party hahaha! The Ghost Inside was intense as balls. I had the mic for the "I'll see you when the sun sets" chant in Faith or Forgiveness. Made my life. Also, Blood on the Dance Floor is terrible and should be shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neckface530 View Post
how could you not want to see memphis may fire they are the bee's knees if i wasnt in afghan i would go just for them even tho i agree the line up last year was better i just wanted to see dance gavin dance i just think johnny is the man and has a banging voice
Memphis was baaaaad live. Their singer should stick to screaming.
CVeaglespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:54 AM #313
surge101
word
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: South Florida
surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVeaglespaintball View Post
We should be friends
Let's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVeaglespaintball View Post
Warped Tour was ****ing amazing. Ghost Inside, Transit, Man Overboard, A Loss for Words, Fireworks, Yellowcard, Taking Back Sunday, Four Year Strong and New Found Glory all killed it, especially NFG. I dislocated my shoulder during their set, popped it back in and kept going haha. Their set wasn't even a performance, it was just a ****ing party hahaha! The Ghost Inside was intense as balls. I had the mic for the "I'll see you when the sun sets" chant in Faith or Forgiveness. Made my life. Also, Blood on the Dance Floor is terrible and should be shot.
ah, i'm so stoked. My date is on the 28th. Plus, a local band whom i'm good friends with all the members in got on, so i'm going to get a little local show atmosphere at warped as well along with getting to experience all the bands I was going to see.
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 11:55 PM #314
USTPball17
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: St. Paul, MN
USTPball17 is playing at Living Legends V
USTPball17 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
USTPball17 posts videos on PbNation
USTPball17 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Of Mice and Men are sooo much better than Attack Attack. Leaving Attack and starting OMAM was the only good decision that Austin Carlile has made in his life.
__________________
I never had an ion. My parents didn't hate me enough to buy me one.
USTPball17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2012, 06:33 PM #315
JordanJP
a11 ur sl0th b3l0ng 2 m3
 
JordanJP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Mexico
Agreed. On another note, picked up a few As I Lay Dying CDs a few days back and heard this on one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7Z_Bf4uQM

Anyone know where I can find more interesting stuff like that?
__________________

OSST FDT: 10% on topic, 90% diary entries, 100% homoerotic

Last edited by JordanJP : 07-22-2012 at 06:35 PM.
JordanJP is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump