PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 10-21-2012, 03:48 AM #169
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Well you can always pretend to have a pump gun also. When I am low on paint, I take measured shots. Still managed to push up to the other team's starting box on a woodsball field firing a total of three shots, eliminating 3 people. They over exposed themselves and I just had to be patient. One dude exposed his entire body, before he exposed his head. [He had full body armor on with a green laser on his tippman] He didn't know I was under 50 feet until he brought out his head. He looked at me in surprise at how close I was aiming right at him completely still, unmoving and calm. BAM! One shot into the center of his chest. I stayed absolutely still before and after the shot. He told his wife a sniper got him. [A sniper with a 10 inch barrel] His wife did the exact same thing trying to find out where he was shot. It was kind of hilarious. I don't know where the new guys get this squatting duck position, but it's hilarious to watch them try to strafe out of their bunker in this kind of squat. It looks like they played too much rogue spear.

When I took the position near their starting box, three players all unloaded on me and the bunker. I didn't make it. The rental SP Blackheart was stuck on ramping that day so I HAD to fire only one shot at a time. Anything more than that and I would of wasted all my paint.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 10-21-2012 at 04:07 AM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-21-2012, 05:05 AM #170
Dragon235

Dragon235 plays in the PSP
Dragon235 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Dragon235 plays in the APPA beginner division
Dragon235 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
My local field has a pretty cool ghost town where you fight lengthwise down the street and back alleys. One flag is sometimes hung up on the hangman noose in the center of town. I ran across the street, jumped, grabbed it, and swung on the noose because it wouldn't come down. I had to let go and finished running across the street to get a second go.

I also play a bit of outlaw where they have a really cool "village" set up out of shipping crates. They cut gun slits into them about 8x4 inches wide. They also have a stupid rule where gun and mask hits don't count "to avoid trying for headshots and because you're not dead if your gun gets hit." Needless to say its almost impossible to take the field with this setup. After a full 15 minutes of crawling (and waiting for gunfire to mask the noise I was making) I made it up to an outside building. I put my gun up to surrender the guy inside as he turned, so my barrel was literally against his mask. To quote me: "Give. And dead men don't talk." I could have had more except that my team used this opening to rush instead of leaving me to my stealth mission.

Pull N C*ck Pump Paintball Team
Dragon235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:07 AM #171
Chaoticredneck
one crazy southern md'er

Hogback Mountain Paintball
Leesburg,VA

a friend of mine was running down a hill on one of their fields in regular shoes and it just rained the day before, needless to say that he couldnt stop himself and kept going screaming i cant $%^&*$$# stop!.....after about a few seconds of laughter everyone got back into the game....my friend ended up at the bottom of the big hill
Chaoticredneck is offline   Reply With Quote