Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-19-2012, 11:09 PM #148
LolopoPro
James

LolopoPro has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LolopoPro has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
LolopoPro has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
While hunkering down behind a piece of cover, I yelled at my friend/teammate, "Where are they?!"
He points in front of us, and gives a wide sweep of the entire field.

I replied, "NO **** THEY'RE IN FRONT OF US."

The entire field went quite because on our team stopped shooting and laughed.
LolopoPro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-19-2012, 11:29 PM #149
rexisme

Annual Supporting Member
rexisme supports DLX Technology
Long story short. Thought a ref was a player, had him pinned down behind a bunker and was trying to figure out why he wasn't calling himself out. In my defense though, he kept popping in/out/up/down on the bunker like he was playing. Not sure if he was messing with me or not but when I started to move up when I thought he was pinnned. He started waiving and I realized. Kicker is, when the team I was on saw me shooting in that direction, they focused on him as well.

1/1 Factory Acid wash green splashed luxe... Cheap.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4281337
rexisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:37 PM #150
seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
seriouslysilly posts videos on PbNation
seriouslysilly has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexisme View Post
Long story short. Thought a ref was a player, had him pinned down behind a bunker and was trying to figure out why he wasn't calling himself out. In my defense though, he kept popping in/out/up/down on the bunker like he was playing. Not sure if he was messing with me or not but when I started to move up when I thought he was pinnned. He started waiving and I realized. Kicker is, when the team I was on saw me shooting in that direction, they focused on him as well.

Shot at the ref as well.
Also shot a woman in the butt and blamed it on her husband whom I had just surrendered (end of video)

seriouslysilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 11:56 AM #151
hopperdropper

hopperdropper is playing at Living Legends VI
hopperdropper is attending Decay of Nations VI
I definitely laughed when she said "Who did that" and you pointed at the poor guy with his gun in the air lol
Old 09-20-2012, 04:10 PM #152
Lungorthin
War Cult Supremacy

Annual Supporting Member
Lungorthin owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lungorthin owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
This has probably happened to a million other people, but whatever.

It was a windy day at my field and there were two teams practising against eachother. My buddy and I were walking to another field past the airball arena and since the wind was blowing, the netting was acting like a sail. There was no net slack on the ground because of the wind so occasionally there would be paintballs that flew under the net. So as we were walking, we noticed a few balls would roll past and we joked that we might get hit. WELLLL turns out after we were coming back for an air fill after a game, a few balls happened to bounce under the net and nail be right in my ***. So as a joke a raised my hand in the air and yell "out out out." People laughed, lulz were had
Lungorthin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2012, 10:55 PM #153
inferno2inferno

Great topic. I have been paintballing for quite a few years now and have seen some substantially ridiculous stuff. The one moment that will always live in my memory was when this kid saw me and a friend suppress and bunker a guy, and decided to try it out for himself. I don't hold it against the kid; it was his first time playing. Anyways, he shouts and says "I've got the next guy" and rushes a player behind an Aztec temple bunker by the back of the field near the netting. He puts down a hail of cover fire on the guy and starts running at the bunker, while shooting over the top of it. Unfortunately for him, one of his shots bounces of the back netting and hits him in the face and breaks. No word of a lie. He gets hit and flops down on the ground confused. Everyone gave him props after the game for a good rush attempt. I could not stop laughing whenever I thought about it though. Good times lol
Old 09-23-2012, 08:42 AM #154
CJMiranda

CJMiranda owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Happy, one of my favorite refs from PNL was playing for his birthday and went out with a squirt gun and was tagging people out in ghost town with it. He was vicious with that squirt gun!!!

My other favorite one was A Train "pew pew pew-ing" people with his pod when he ran out of paint at Wonka.

It was also pretty funny when I was using my omega with apex barrel (which sounds very loud) and I came up next to a guy hiding behind the blue barrels. He clearly saw me, asked me how bad it was since he was hiding and I was looking and getting ready to shoot. I started shooting at the other team and he screamed and put his arms over his head and said I scared him and wtf was I firing a canon??? LOL
CJMiranda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:48 AM #155
mav_29

mav_29 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
mav_29 is for the Gunfight
mav_29 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mav_29 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
2 girls paintball

So today i was out playing some rec ball and was outside the filed wathing another large group play and had the opportunity to watch 2 girls that seemed to have never played ball before hid behind the same bunker both with rental gund which they thought to turn to full auto... well as they were talking behind said bunker someone shot their bunker scared one of the girls who pulled the trigger on her marker and proceeded to shoot her firend 4-6 times all center mass facing each other i almost died laughing. Didnt help that i was literally 10 feet away already watching their other follies.
Old 10-02-2012, 01:15 PM #156
Ian560

Ian560 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Ian560 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ian560 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Ian560 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
After sprinting around behind the enemy of the break in rec woodsball, I took out 9of the 11 players on the opposing team and proceded to push forward towards our base. I came over a ridge and got lit up by at least 6 people, on my team. Needless to say, I was frustrated.
Ian560 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 11:59 PM #157
byarosh201

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav_29
So today i was out playing some rec ball and was outside the filed wathing another large group play and had the opportunity to watch 2 girls that seemed to have never played ball before hid behind the same bunker both with rental gund which they thought to turn to full auto... well as they were talking behind said bunker someone shot their bunker scared one of the girls who pulled the trigger on her marker and proceeded to shoot her firend 4-6 times all center mass facing each other i almost died laughing. Didnt help that i was literally 10 feet away already watching their other follies.
Wat
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 08:15 PM #158
Jeffasaurusrexx
"Rex"

Jeffasaurusrexx is for the Gunfight
Jeffasaurusrexx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jeffasaurusrexx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Ive played a capture the flag game, and someone on the other team rushed almost to the middle yelling "Leroy Jenkins!"
Old 10-07-2012, 12:46 AM #159
zcrich01
Zac Richards

zcrich01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
zcrich01 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
zcrich01 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffasaurusrexx View Post
Ive played a capture the flag game, and someone on the other team rushed almost to the middle yelling "Leroy Jenkins!"
I hope he won...not the team...him.
zcrich01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:54 AM #160
Jeffasaurusrexx
"Rex"

Jeffasaurusrexx is for the Gunfight
Jeffasaurusrexx has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jeffasaurusrexx has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by zcrich01 View Post
I hope he won...not the team...him.
he kinda got shot... alot
Old 10-11-2012, 11:25 AM #161
CallsignMagic
Warlord

CallsignMagic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CallsignMagic has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
CallsignMagic has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Shot a guy in the nuts from about 15 feet away. He was in a crouch and my shot at his chest went low. Whoops!

I feel off the edge of some high ground next to a creek about four feet down and almost rolled in the water. My camera picked it all up and was amusing to watch later.

Saw a guy run and dive for a flag only to slide in a pile of cow crap on the field (woodsball).

I'm sure there's plenty more that'll come to me later.
CallsignMagic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:14 AM #162
venarius

has been a member for 10 years
When I tied strips of Camo cloth onto my mask and had 3 newbs in a bunker surrender because it was the "sniper in the ghillie suit" that made it up to the frontside of their bunker...
Autococker (built from scratch myself back in the day!)
venarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:08 AM #163
Rclone1

I'd seen a lot of funny things but by far seeing people get shot in the nuts are probably the funniest

I saw a ball fly at this guys chest and at the last second it dropped and nailed him, he fell down then got up and started going "oh oh my penis my penis my penis"

and another time i was on the speedball field with my pistol i was at the 50 in the snake looked to my left to see a enemy player parallel with me so i shot him, yea he didn't get up for about 3 minutes.
Rclone1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 09:59 AM #164
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rclone1 View Post
I saw a ball fly at this guys chest and at the last second it dropped and nailed him, he fell down then got up and started going "oh oh my penis my penis my penis"
I lol'd.
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 10:35 PM #165
TheHoneyBadger
Front player SHPK sting

TheHoneyBadger supports Team VICIOUS
TheHoneyBadger supports Pev's Paintball
TheHoneyBadger has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
my team and i playing the whole game while holding the marker in the "kill shot" position

Party in the front, buisness in the back. Exactly why I play front.
Make sure to subscribe to me on youtube: Sean60001
TheHoneyBadger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 12:25 AM #166
Lazerwolf

Funniest thing I've seen is a dad who had brought his son and a group of his friends to play he didn't want to split up the teams so his group of renters went up against non renters and then complained about the "machine gun" I carried around...I use my axe and keep it on semi when at fields because I can lay down the paint in semi just as well when I need to, so I show him it's not on full auto to which he says I should only be allowed to carry around a hopper of paint since I'm using a "machine gun" to which I tell him I'll go get my x7 and play if he prefers. Long story short (too late) I get my x7 and still lay down the paint, he *****es more and then complains to the owner of the field and leaves because he doesn't want to play with cheaters.
Lazerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 01:34 AM #167
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazerwolf View Post
Funniest thing I've seen is a dad who had brought his son and a group of his friends to play he didn't want to split up the teams so his group of renters went up against non renters and then complained about the "machine gun" I carried around...I use my axe and keep it on semi when at fields because I can lay down the paint in semi just as well when I need to, so I show him it's not on full auto to which he says I should only be allowed to carry around a hopper of paint since I'm using a "machine gun" to which I tell him I'll go get my x7 and play if he prefers. Long story short (too late) I get my x7 and still lay down the paint, he *****es more and then complains to the owner of the field and leaves because he doesn't want to play with cheaters.
It's times like these that I usually break out the pump-arsenal
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:36 AM #168
Lazerwolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProMod View Post
It's times like these that I usually break out the pump-arsenal
Yeah I figure for situations like that I'll have to get a pump gun so that's next on my to buy list... Lol
Lazerwolf is offline   Reply With Quote