Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-28-2012, 09:57 PM #127
TheRealAlex
I'm not fake.

TheRealAlex owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
TheRealAlex has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
TheRealAlex has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
It was the last round of nightball for the year, so we figured make it count. I had my etek 3, and my buddy had his dm12. We put them both on NXL 10, and on break, he gave me his DM, and we rambo'd around the field. I dual wielded full autos, and he just podded for me. Needless to say, I kept my lanes
Marcus High School #24 Asst Captain
TheRealAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-29-2012, 08:31 AM #128
dawgsslsman
Widow Makers #63

dawgsslsman plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
At Sherwood in American Canyon, CA (o5sp3y knows the place), back when they were open and still had the white/green airball field back in the middle of the recball fields, my cousin played a one airball game with a ton of rentals & newer self-equipped folks. Refs weren't gonna let him at first, until he agreed to play without a gun.

He ended up surrendering half the opposing team by tagging them with his battle swab.

---

Playing some walk-on airball @ Davis PB, a dude tried bunkering me and we traded shots while circling the temple i was at. They all bounced. We stood still for half a second then gave each other a couple more shots to each other's legs. More bounces. We both just walked off the field.

---

First time i took my daughter out, we played 3v3 on airball (Davis again). Game starts, we both take the same stand-up. Almost immediately:
Daughter: "i think i'm out."
Me: "what? No one's even shot at us yet."
She points her foot at me. There's a break on her toe.
Me: "did you shoot yourself?"
Daughter: "yeah."
Me: "... play on."

^^^ thats a real dad for ya!!!haha
dawgsslsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:32 PM #129
egojay

egojay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:50 PM #130
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdcore View Post
At Sherwood in American Canyon, CA (o5sp3y knows the place),
RIP 'wood.
First place I ever played. Lot's of those players went on to be pretty successful though.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 01:08 AM #131
Christian P
UWL and Scenario

Christian P is playing at Living Legends VI
Christian P is playing at Living Legends VII
Christian P has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Christian P is attending Decay of Nations VII
I've seen two kids run off the Speedball field into the woods. They thought they could switch fields mid game.

Another time I watched two men run into opposite sides of a bunker, then one jumped over the bunker, landing on the other while both guys dropped their guns. My teammate shot them both since he figured a teammate without his marker was going to get shot anyways. Plus a kill is a kill on the field.
Christian P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 02:15 AM #132
o5pr3y
Watch out for Snakes!!

Annual Supporting Member
o5pr3y plays in the PSP
o5pr3y plays in the APPA D4 division
o5pr3y has achieved Level 6 in PbNation Pursuit
o5pr3y is Legendary
o5pr3y is Boss
I've seen the mid-game out of bounds move far too many times.

One of my favorites was when we all went out and played the weekend before I shipped out to Navy boot camp. My gun broke so my buddy gave me his to use. He ran around with just paint, and his pocket knife. He was slicing balls and throwing them, hoping to get someone out.

He got up on a forward bunker, sliced a ball, and squirted the paint onto a players head. The ref called the player out.

NORCAL CLASSIC#09
ANSgear / Zephyr / 31st Outfitters / Cutting Edge Paintball Shop / Santa Clara Paintball / American Paintball Park

Dangerous Power Rev-I // Angel Speed 05 FST // Both with extras!
Box O' Timmy parts!
"To kill for yourself is Murder, to kill for your country is Heroic, to kill for entertainment is Harmless"
o5pr3y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:05 AM #133
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
[sup air ball]
Some miscommunication with my tourney team playing for baseball tickets. On the break, they tripped over and shot each other at the same time point blank as I ran past them.

[woodsball]
Some guy I played against had a 22+ inch barrel. At the start of the game I used the hill he was going to take against him. I surprised him 20 feet away as he was still running to his primary bunker [some guys plan after the game starts]. He tried to bring his marker up; instead his barrel stuck into the ground, he tripped, pole vaulted over his barrel, and faceplanted on the ground in front of me. I shot 2 times over the top of him as he was struggling to get back up and walked nonchalantly over to his teammate and shot him out. They said I cheated. I think the ignorant accusation was because I might of been the fastest player they ever played and they didn't see me sprinting for their hill. Game was over in 20 seconds.

Last edited by Subterfuge : 09-12-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:37 PM #134
byarosh201

I decided to dive into snake from mid, my foot caught the bungee on the bottom. Flipped over pulled the stake out of the ground and had it roll onto me. I just laid there due to pure embarrassment.

Watched two brothers(13 and 14) both with ego11s get into an argument before the break. They were on the same team arguing over who was going to play corner that round. After break they unloaded on each other immediately.

There was a field I played at 8 or 9 years ago that had the safety net's slack lay over the tape line in some areas. A kid was running full speed, went to slide into a bunker. He went right past it, into the netting. The kid started screaming bloody murder and ended up getting completely tangled. After we all wiped our tears, it took a good 15 minutes to get him untangled.
byarosh201 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:48 PM #135
LCWRM1K3
Larson

LCWRM1K3 plays in the APPA D3 division
Father and son (around 10) playing 1v1 on a hyperball field when I was reffing. The kid runs to the corner, dad runs all the way down has the kids back from 3 feet away and yells surrender. Kid whips around and put three into the dads crotch. Not a person there that day was not crying from laughter his wife included.
LVP
Guns For Sale----Stainless steel freak kit and luxe tipLnib Spire
LCWRM1K3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:05 PM #136
SNAKESNIPER (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCWRM1K3 View Post
Father and son (around 10) playing 1v1 on a hyperball field when I was reffing. The kid runs to the corner, dad runs all the way down has the kids back from 3 feet away and yells surrender. Kid whips around and put three into the dads crotch. Not a person there that day was not crying from laughter his wife included.
LOL!! Yet another surrender rule fail..
SNAKESNIPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 01:49 AM #137
casnoid

casnoid plays in the APPA beginner division
seeing a little kid blind firing around a air ball bunker. but rentals have very little kick and this little guy was jerking it up and down. it was hilarious
Old 09-14-2012, 02:37 AM #138
ProMod
Gun Tech

Annual Supporting Member
ProMod owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
ProMod is an NCPA player
ProMod supports DLX Technology
So when I was still a young gun, I remember when CF barrels first came out. One of the guys who I was playing with was taking Dside, and I was going to take his corner. I got hit off break, so I stood on Dside to coach for the hell of it. Well, turns out my buddy took a nasty dive and core-sampled. He also broke his barrel, which turned out to be pretty damn sharp. Regardless, he kept playing on. As he ran up to the next bunker, he slammed into the bunker and poked a hole in D2! As he's playing the bunker is slowly deflating and eventually just collapses on him. The other team didn't know whether to keep trying to shooting him out or call a technical.
Originally posted by msonic- Think of Simon as Paintball's Tony Stark. For real.
"...Looks Like A...." earns you an instant NEWBIE tag. Don't be a newbie.
ProMod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2012, 10:34 AM #139
allout2
unsung zero

allout2 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
allout2 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
allout2 is attending Decay of Nations VI
allout2 supports DLX Technology
Group of teens (about 14-16 of them anywhere between 13-18) came out to the field for a youth group get together. There was one of them that was a cocky *** and kept bragging out he was a "pro" and how he got paid to play and talked down to everyone telling them how much they sucked.

When we (the refs and people working in the shop) asked if we could 1v1 against a pro, he just says "Yeah, I would but I'm not feeling good and I can't get hurt for my big tournament coming up." 20 minutes later he is giving a younger kid (14 or so) all kinds of grief. So, we hooked that kid up with a G6R and for the cocky ***, put a quarter into his Halo (anyone who has done this knows what happens). After his hopper jammed young kid ran down field and proceeded to barrel stuff him and shoot him about 10 times.

The "pro" walks off the field and said he felt bad and let him win.

and

Another time another group came out. During one game one of the refs I was working with got shot in the balls and while doubled over with *** in the air a kid got excited and thought he was going to shoot someone and shot him 3 more times in the *** with one hitting his gooch and him going down for a while. #Winning

Last edited by allout2 : 09-14-2012 at 10:37 AM.
allout2 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 12:04 PM #140
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Sniper in ghillie is on the other team. I think I need to watch for him, just in case he disappears into nothing. He perches himself on top of the hill totally exposing himself on our side in the prone. What the? I know my paint is not going to break at that distance, but he shoots me. Of course he misses. I tell this backman retired from pro team rage where he is. When he sees him, he unloads a hopper of paint on him in about 10-15 seconds. I don't think he would of wasted a whole hopper on the totally exposed sniper if he would of just called himself out.

This friend I always picked to be on my team, had a phantom pump. Everyone would be surprised that I would pick him first. The fact was, he was the best player on the field. Anyway we clear out most of the field and there are these two kids left in the back. We both take the same bunker and plan on taking the last two kids down. I say, "It would be too easy if I bunkered them, I want you to bunker that guy with your phantom. I'll cover you." He bunkers the kid in front of us, while I am running behind him with my gun up ready to unload if the kid figures out what we are trying to do. The last kid makes a run for it. I said, "Ohhhh man this kid is done!" I started to take off to close the gap, but the guy with the phantom holds me back, "Wait, wait wait! I got this!" The kid is still running, he's about 100 feet away. He points his phantom up in the air and fires one shot. We both stand nonchalantly with our markers down [one handed] watching his paintball soar through the air close to the top of the trees. The paintball reaches the apex, and falls straight down and explodes on the back of this kids head as he is running about 175 feet way. Just as the paintball hits the kid in the back of the head, he trips over a log, making it look like he was sniped. We both yelled out, "YEAH! NICE SHOT! GNARLY!" and walked away. The kid that was on our team behind us said, "You sniped him!"
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 09:37 PM #141
zcrich01
Zac Richards

zcrich01 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
zcrich01 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
zcrich01 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
This actually happened to me last week. I was playing a big scenario game and slid into a bunker. As I went to stand up, my barrel got a little mud in it from touching the ground. Like an idiot, I went to clean the mud out with my finger...and my other hand barely touched the trigger, firing a shot into my exposed index finger which was on the tip of the barrel. Hurt like a mother, but lesson learned haha.
zcrich01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 11:34 PM #142
Tempted (Banned)

This isn't the funniest, but still pretty good. Start the video at 1:35. I pull out, pop a guy and continue laying a line until I get to the bunker I wanted.

The kid in front of me thought he hit the guy and started doing some kind of Napoleon Dynamite dance, then he realized I was the one who hit him. He stopped dancing, put his hands down and gave a shy puppy look. Kinda felt bad, but so glad I got it on camera.

Tempted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:05 PM #143
mebe_CRAZY
FISTER PRIDE

mebe_CRAZY owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
mebe_CRAZY has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
mebe_CRAZY is attending Decay of Nations VI
we were just playing a pick up game and my buddies wife was on the other team. there were three of us left and two of them. i had just hit the other guy on their team and she was holding here own while being bunkered down. i yelled FREEDOM and all three of us jumped up and took off running and shooting! She threw her gun down and took off running the opposite way!
mebe_CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 12:55 PM #144
FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise posts videos on PbNation
I was charging the other teams flag, in a woodsball game, when my buddies wife started shooting at me.

I swung and fired and nailed her and she raised her hand but stayed right where she was between me and the flag station...

And her husband was hiding IN the flagstation behind a skid. So he looks at me, and I look at him, but since his wife was between us, and OUT, neither one of us wanted to fire and risk hitting her.

So I kept going for the flag, figuring she would move...

She didn't. So I stood right behind her and started firing at her husband. Who was afraid to shoot back!... I even propped my marker on her shoulder to steady the shot. hahhaahaa.

After a few shots she realized she should scatter and did, but it was pretty funny.

Once she ran, Davy ended up shooting me out. But, I was laughing so hard, that I couldn't see to aim anyway.

(our field has a rule that dead players are part of the field, and you can use them for cover, if you want. Dead men can't talk, but they can hit the dirt if someone is using them for cover, it makes for some entertaining reactions).

Trails of Doom Stickers on Ebay!
FreeEnterprise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:34 PM #145
ILKx

ILKx supports Team VICIOUS
ILKx is attending Decay of Nations VI
I saw a new kid wearing his football shoulder pads on the field once.
ILKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2012, 10:36 PM #146
ILKx

ILKx supports Team VICIOUS
ILKx is attending Decay of Nations VI
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealAlex View Post
It was the last round of nightball for the year, so we figured make it count. I had my etek 3, and my buddy had his dm12. We put them both on NXL 10, and on break, he gave me his DM, and we rambo'd around the field. I dual wielded full autos, and he just podded for me. Needless to say, I kept my lanes
noticed your in dallas, was that nightball game at Fort?
ILKx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 10:43 AM #147
Woodsball666

Me getting my fat-*** 350lb body into the snake off the break haha!
Woodsball666 is offline   Reply With Quote