Old 04-24-2012, 07:17 AM #85
seriouslysilly

seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
seriouslysilly owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
seriouslysilly posts videos on PbNation
seriouslysilly has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by jweav151 View Post
That vid has to be fake, no one follows the surrender rule at PB Depot. lol. You were plenty far away from her though. I would have shot her too; again, because too many people there, usually the rentals, can't seem to grasp the concept of the surrender rule. No matter how many times the refs explain it.
I've only been there twice and have been very good both times. Had no problems with people not following the rules except taking mask off from time to time.

I would guess the tap on the shoulder and the barrel to his back helped him surrender and not turn around.
Otherwise I would have pretty steamed if he tried to shoot back.

Last edited by seriouslysilly : 04-24-2012 at 07:20 AM.
seriouslysilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 08:50 AM #86
KYhillbilly

KYhillbilly owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
KYhillbilly has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I played with a few friends at a local park on weekends when I was in college. I always made the most of my camo and one time my roomate who was a noob was making his way up the trail and never spotted me. I opened up on him at a distance and missed my mark and he ran off scared but after running about 20 feet in full stride put the gun behind his head and fired off a few random shots not even looking where he was aiming and not having a clue where I was even at.

Not the best story but it was hilarious to see, total noob moment.

And FWIW I agree with what some others have said about owning a bunch of noobs being tasteless. If you think your going to own them and get owned thats fine. But putting a bunch of inexperienced players with rental gear on a team against superior players who are outnumbered and winning is not really that funny except for the experienced guys who want to think they are the ****. It wouldn't be funny if a couple adults beat a bunch of kids in a tackle football game why should paintball be different.

But noobs or anybody making dumb decisions is funny for sure.

Last edited by KYhillbilly : 04-24-2012 at 09:43 AM.
KYhillbilly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 06:03 AM #87
Sh0ckw4v3
sh0ckw4v3

Sh0ckw4v3 is BST Legit
Sh0ckw4v3 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Sh0ckw4v3 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
At the local field (their not big on speedball, but still have a field for it) we went to play a little 3 on 3. We step on the field and get ready to break. As soon as we break, the back right can flies away, and guess who said he was going there?
Well anyways, I went running after it and used it as cover. I rolled it back to the field while laying down some ropes.
I had the entire field doubling over laughing. It was pretty great
Hurricane Paintball Park, Palm Bay Florida
Battlefield Orlando (Formally OCP), Bithlo, Florida
Sh0ckw4v3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 12:53 AM #88
Danny96211
cash for your iphone

Annual Supporting Member
Danny96211 posts videos on PbNation
Danny96211 supports Empire
When i carefully and quietly snook around the field and bunkered 4 guys hiding behind a bunker in the back. I poked one of them in the back with my barrel and said SURRENDER MOTHER****ER !!! They all turned around and **** themselves. Ahh good times.
Danny96211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 12:27 PM #89
TwistedFreak (Banned)

TwistedFreak is playing at Living Legends V
TwistedFreak owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TwistedFreak has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
little kids or geeks first times playing. They are very intense until **** starts flying
TwistedFreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 01:46 PM #90
FLpaintballer23
REEFER

FLpaintballer23 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
FLpaintballer23 plays in the APPA beginner division
FLpaintballer23 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Before i got my cleats i was playing on a soaked field filled with puddles, i sprinted up to a bunker and when i tried to hit the breaks my feet slid out from under me and i went back first into a huge puddle. I got up soaking wet with my shirt covered in mud and when i looked back another teammate was staring right at me probably having a good laugh. Funny for everyone but me, including my gf. The good thing was i captured the flag about 2 minutes after it happened and won the game for my team. Good times.
FLpaintballer23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 11:57 AM #91
Hellcat^15
Hail Bobutsa

I saw a kid that had a 98 Custom with an "18 barrel on it get bunkered and use it to stand up like a cane.

Originally posted by Bkomasta25:
O i knw why i got banned, dont egt me wrong. I just dont knw why i cant get my name back when Hellcat, who in my perasonal opinion is the spawn of statan, got his name back after making racial slurs and already having 2 other names. I jsut dont understand how thats fair?
Hellcat^15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 12:25 PM #92
Nahib_Stilgar

I was snap shooting at another player once. Missed the player I was aiming at but hit the ref in the nuts...

I felt bad but it was funny.
Nahib_Stilgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:00 PM #93
ScottW

ScottW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ScottW supports our troops
one day a bunch of younger kids came out to play, probably 10-12 year olds they were first timers. the first time i played when i was little i was so scared, that when I got hit to check to see if it broke id just call myself out, and i thought it was pretty apparent the simple idea of paintball is you get shot , your out. But that wasnt the case for this one little guy, were on the hyperball field and this little kid is running down the field shooting, while he had a bright yellow splatter right between the eyes, and he doesnt stop shooting till the reff runs out and grabs him. I was just laughing my *** off, like even if you didnt understand being shot means your out, id think if you couldnt see **** youd wipe it off or atleast not run down the field towards a full team.

it might be one of those had to be there moments , but just picture a little 4 foot tall kid goggles covered in paint, running down the middle of the field not giving a **** about anything shooting at you lol, needless to say he got shot several more times and still didnt phase him till the ref pulled him
ScottW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:17 PM #94
ttimberlak443
aaaaaaaand its gone

ttimberlak443 supports Team VICIOUS
ttimberlak443 posts videos on PbNation
ttimberlak443 plays in the APPA beginner division
ttimberlak443 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I took a buddy of mine on a walk-on. He hadn't really played much. He was using a rental and I looked across the field and see if get lit up. He got shot in both hands several times and dropped his marker. He kept trying to walk out of cover to pick up the 98, then walk off the field, but every time he tried to pick it up he would just get shot at. It looked like he was doing a dance. I was just laughing my *** off watching him do that.

While it was funny, it wasn't very kind of the guy lighting him up continuously so I shot him.
ttimberlak443 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:21 PM #95
Jono14
Ya hoser

Jono14 posts videos on PbNation
Jono14 supports Pev's Paintball
Jono14 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Jono14 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Jono14 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
One of the guys on our side this weekend, runs right down the middle full out. The next thing you know he's standing up out of cover, with no barrel on his gun, staring at it. You all know what happens next. Lit up. Couldn't stop laughing that round. I guess he hadn't tightened it on properly and it fell off during the game, because he was looking around the field in between games. Great moment though!

Nova Scotia Paintball: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nova-S...32981206773966
Jono14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 06:26 PM #96
the_great_turd
Leagelize it

the_great_turd is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
kid with a 21 inch barrel on his tippy. shoot my dad in the foot once i found it funny.
the_great_turd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 10:52 PM #97
jicknensen

My friend and I both ran out of paint at a woodsball field and decided to eff with the renters. There was a huge mob sitting at the back not doing anything, so we snuck up and they all surrendered. They were all standing up when we just let loose and started shooting (remember, air only) and they all just crapped themselves trying to get away. The ref fell over laughing so hard XD
jicknensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 12:06 AM #98
ScottW

ScottW owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ScottW supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by jicknensen View Post
My friend and I both ran out of paint at a woodsball field and decided to eff with the renters. There was a huge mob sitting at the back not doing anything, so we snuck up and they all surrendered. They were all standing up when we just let loose and started shooting (remember, air only) and they all just crapped themselves trying to get away. The ref fell over laughing so hard XD
this is one of those stories that someone tells and you know its a lie even without being there
ScottW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 01:20 AM #99
GoldFeather

my buddy rushed a guy and he had E trigure but he forgot to take it off of safty so pulled the trigure as fast as he could but the gun didtint shoot,
as he he looked down at his gun wide eyed he got shot in stomoch
GoldFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2012, 02:11 AM #100
espin679

espin679 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
espin679 posts videos on PbNation
espin679 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
espin679 is attending Decay of Nations VI
^ wtf? lolol
Old 08-09-2012, 12:08 AM #101
GoldFeather

i shot our group leader in the nuts becuase he was comming from the direction i was expecting the enemy to come from
GoldFeather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:43 PM #102
Elo160

Elo160 supports Team VICIOUS
Elo160 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
We were playing a hyperball game and an enemy player had ran the whole snake and was just sitting in my back left bunker. I look over and we stare at each other for a full 30 seconds before i realize that he's not on my team. Re raised our guns up at the same time and i end up playing the wrong side of the bunker and getting pinched out.

"Originally posted by "0102030405: Are you a ninja on vacation?"
Elo160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:44 PM #103
Elo160

Elo160 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottW

this is one of those stories that someone tells and you know its a lie even without being there
I was playing once where i was the only one with paint and i was using a stock class pump and i had the players without paint "cover" me as i reloaded. We won that game

"Originally posted by "0102030405: Are you a ninja on vacation?"
Elo160 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:52 PM #104
windebank9
what is it to you?

windebank9 is playing at Living Legends VI
windebank9 supports Team VICIOUS
windebank9 supports Team VICIOUS
windebank9 plays in the APPA D5 division
Seen a full out superman dive. Barrel went straight into the ground and the tank spiked him in the chest... that was a good one...
Old 08-12-2012, 07:00 AM #105
holson72

holson72 posts videos on PbNation
holson72 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
At one field about 2 years ago, they gave me a case of red break paint. Apparently they only had one case, and I bought it. Oh hilarity ensued!

One of the funniest - it was a big field, and a guy was holed up at the top of a castle. I carefully made my way around behind it and was standing at the bottom of the ramp (about 40 feet from the guy in the bunker). I notice his terrified girlfriend up there with him...so I just put my finger over my mask in the "shhh" motion and then motioned for her to come down. She did...and when the popped up to shoot, I shot him in the right butt cheek. It shocked him, so he screamed like a little girl; then reached back to check for the break...saw his had was red and literally panicked. His girlfriend had to go get her asthma inhaler because she was laughing so hard at him.