Old 02-08-2012, 04:25 PM #43
peachesarenottasty

peachesarenottasty is playing at Living Legends III
peachesarenottasty supports Team VICIOUS
peachesarenottasty supports Pev's Paintball
peachesarenottasty has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeEnterprise View Post
A few years ago, I got a couple of master mines for my field...

One game I put it WAY far from our base, on a main trail, and then I snuck over and watched to see what would happen...

Well, one of my friends who was on the other team came down the trail, looking around. He is a big guy around 6'5" and at the time he had a cheap spyder marker, as that is what he started with (today he uses a phenom) well he tripped the mine, and they WOOOOOOSH! really loud, and paint shot up on him and he SCREAMED like a girl and THREW his spyder!

(later he told me he thought his air tank had ruptured) I almost cried I laughed so hard... I was staggering around and he went over and picked up his gun and he had broken off the hopper...

Needless to say, duct tape was used and he played like that with duct tape on his hopper for the next year!

We still laugh about it, and that was 3 years ago!
I lol'd really hard to this.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:55 PM #44
dblj44
Delta Paintball Team

dblj44 supports DLX Technology
I was at a local field playing some woodsball. We're getting ready to start the 1st game of the day when this like 16/17 yo kid behind me shoots me in the calf. His barrel couldn't have been more then 8" from my leg. So I turn to see who did it, and this kid starts appologizing, and backing away from me (Im a big guy, 6' 250 lbs). I ask him not to do it again, and turn around to start the game, when I feel someone rubbing the paint off the back of my leg...when I turn to ask if he was seriously rubbing my leg when he just shot me. One of his little buddies looks at him and tells him that I'm definately gonna beat his arse now. Everyone but him had a good laugh...

:Sponsors:
GOG Paintball | DLX Paintball | Scenario Superstore
Fogtech | Delta Paintball Productions
"Should I try a little spit? That usually helps things out with my girlfriend but we are talking paintball here so I'm not to sure." -Caderade
dblj44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 12:14 AM #45
johnny sokko

johnny sokko is playing at Living Legends V
johnny sokko owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
johnny sokko has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by o5pr3y View Post
I once saw a guy run to a dorito, have the dorito fall on him, then he just layed there like he was dead.

My friends and I like to dress like idiots. I'll wear a full suit, my friend wears a robe and slippers, and another wears a sombrero with a potato costume.

I've been seen throwing paint, trying to use my barrel like a blowgun, and running around yelling "POW POW POW" when out of air, successfully scaring players. I'm still waiting for the day I get a barrel tag.
LMAO!
Grey/Silver Axe

"originally posted by paintballerx34- WHY GIRLS SHOULD DATE A PB PLAYER: 1.WE KNOW HOW TO GET DOWN AND DIRTY. 2.WE ALWAYS WEAR PROTECTION. 3.WE HAVE AT LEAST A 14 INCH BARREL. 4.WE FIRE OFF HUNDREDS OF ROUNDS WITHOUT GETTING TIRED. 5.WE KNOW HOW TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS. 6.WE CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPOTS. 7.WE LOVE TO BE AGGRESSIVE. 8.WE NEVER FORGET TO LUBE OUR PRODUCTS. 9.MONEY IS NO LIMIT. 10. A CONDOM IS A MUST"
johnny sokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:32 AM #46
terfer

see a guy run and shoot in woodland try to get me when is running and smach the tree because he don't see where he run XD and fall on somethings like a swamp

PBmtl +5 / -0 http://paintballmontreal.com/forum/v...e16178523599c4 (sorry that one are in french )
terfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 11:17 AM #47
Silent Savage
Team PAIN

Silent Savage posts videos on PbNation
Literally tripped over a baby deer running through some tall grass. It got up and scampered away. Followed it down the field so no one would shoot it. Pretty weird. Also had a guy run into a tree while I was shooting at him, didn't know where I was. Had to make sure he was alright, he was. LOL.

TEAM PAIN

SPBTV
Silent Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:14 PM #48
Arospb9

Arospb9 plays in the PSP
Arospb9 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Arospb9 plays in the APPA D3 division
Arospb9 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
A funny thing i saw was a rental guy who was low with paint, so we look over and see him run down the whole xball field shoot a little kid and then run at the home bunker, fall and duck and roll and then shoot a couple of them. For a rental player doing that, it was pretty funny.
Arospb9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 06:33 PM #49
stalefishsk8er

stalefishsk8er supports Team VICIOUS
stalefishsk8er supports Team VICIOUS
stalefishsk8er is for the Gunfight
stalefishsk8er supports Pev's Paintball
a guy doing a run through with a pump, oh yea that was me lol
Old 02-12-2012, 11:40 PM #50
ego0809
Me Gusta

Annual Supporting Member
ego0809 owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
ego0809 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
ego0809 supports Team VICIOUS
ego0809 supports our troops
ego0809 is Legendary
ego0809 supports DLX Technology
i need morez paint$ulletz
ego0809 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 01:10 PM #51
tippmannrocker90
Git-R-Done!

tippmannrocker90 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tippmannrocker90 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I haven't seen many very funny things but one happened to me last time I played. I had just rallied a group to come push up the tape with me after being pinned down for a while. I leave the bunker to sprint up on a suicide run then trip and fall flat on my face... It wasn't funny for me but everyone else enjoyed it!

Tri State Mafia
Slaying many in the name of the smoking skull
Proudly sponsored by COUSINS PAINTBALL
Like Us on FACEBOOK
https://www.facebook.com/#!/TSMPaintball
tippmannrocker90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 04:43 PM #52
crippy02
Dat Coonass

crippy02 owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
crippy02 is for the Gunfight
crippy02 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
crippy02 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
crippy02 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by tippmannrocker90 View Post
I haven't seen many very funny things but one happened to me last time I played. I had just rallied a group to come push up the tape with me after being pinned down for a while. I leave the bunker to sprint up on a suicide run then trip and fall flat on my face... It wasn't funny for me but everyone else enjoyed it!
Saw something like this happen playing ctf of my property. Kid came sprinting up full steam and tripped over a root, recovers, trips over a barbed wire fence, dives back over to get the flag, get's clotheslined by a tree-stand support, drops the flag, says, f-it and walks off.

You air up the marker, put on the gloves, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field.. it doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last night, or that you got a ticket on the way there... your world is right for the next couple hours, this is your heaven on earth.. live it.. love it.. Paintball

CK MAFIA
crippy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 PM #53
2nwyka
A Lover and a Poet

2nwyka posts videos on PbNation
2nwyka has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Hmm...I have a few funnies...

My friend played with an unregulated Tippmann A5 for a while (I sport the same setup as him now, with an AC inline reg...), and so he would run out of air before all of us with our light Piranhas and Cockers. Instead of going out, he would stay in and charge everyone without air. Once he surrendered five newbies in one epic slide, and he's gotten a few good surrenders.

Another funny time was when we challenged a group of 13 renters (we were to find out later that this was a 12th birthday party...) to a 5 on 13 match. You get to own some noobs once in your career, right? We all had our gear we had been building for a few years, and the birthday party had only two owners (both about 13). So, we started the match and all five of us sprinted across the field. The newbies had put a couple frontal guards in the front, but they quickly retreated when I gogged one of them. So, all of the remaining twelve newbies huddled in an exposed corner, trying feebly to fire back at the five of us who were suddenly hosing them down. We felt bad for them after we had owned them all with no casualties, so we played on their team the rest of the day...

I've seen multiple people shoot themselves in the foot. Once, a kid was assuring us that his safety was on in order to justify not having a barrel plug. A few seconds later, we heard the THUNK of his rental 98C firing into his foot. He was more careful from then on.

There was the same situation as someone posted a while ago, I can't remember who...I was playing against a "Wannabe SWAT team" that stacked themselves up against a small house. My friend and I killed them all with a single burst.

Multiple trippings and fallings...not much else to report!
Noah

Rocking drop-forwards like they're going out of style...oh, wait...
Proud Pumper since 2011
2nwyka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:09 PM #54
nhelvey
The Music Man

nhelvey has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nhelvey has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
nhelvey has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Went to a woods ball course this weekend...rolling through some thick brush with my buddy when we come up on a wooden fence bunker. I has three sides. We roll up, my buddy swinging wide as I head towards the front. As I approach, I hear some kid breathing really heavy like he just ran a mile. Right as I'm about to pop around and give him a what-for, he yells, "Boo!". We both start laughing. I say, "Well, you want a few rounds at point blank, or are you walking off?" He just laughs and replies, "Nope, I'm outa here."
nhelvey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 06:41 PM #55
CowPharts
Blue Whales, Deadly.

CowPharts has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Thumbs up Those eyes..

Me and a few of my friends play at this local place every weekend. Anyways we played on this field composed of different pieces of plywood. I run up to a bunker that I know has a small slit in it so I can peek through. I look through and see a pair of eyes behind a mask, and I think "i know that face". Turns out me and this other guy (turns out to be one of my friends) are staring each other straight in the face and don't know what to do. We both yell surrender and the ref can't tell who is out because he is laughing so hard, haha.
We still joke about it today.
CowPharts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 07:52 PM #56
azhector

azhector is playing at Living Legends VI
azhector owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
azhector has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
azhector is a top reviewer
i have 4:
a kid threw a paint grenade maybe a foot away and it exploded everywhere but on me, and the kid freaked out cause he thought i wiped (with a ref right behind me)

it was 1v3 (me as 1) and we wound up switching sides, i wound up convincing 2 of the people i was on their team and snapped them out real fast and won it.

a kid tried to bunker me when i was in the snake and he forgot to reload and was completly out of paint, and he got shot in the bad spot.

playing 5v5 rec on an 08 psp field; i get to s1 off the break and crawl up to s4... my friend is screaming on the top of his lungs "S4!!!! S4!!!!" and the kid i was lined up against kept thinking s1... this went on for about 2 minutes while i laughed my *** off.. then got both of them out
Old 02-13-2012, 07:59 PM #57
spartans8186

lol azhector i remember that last part. funniest for me would probably be the s4 incident as stated above. one time i ran to bunker someone with no paint and he actaully thought i had paint and went out. another funny one i remember was playing in a recball feild with 6 or 7 magicains, 3 of which who were hung over, i tell one guy to move up and he does a front roll over a little dirt mound and like jumps to his bunker, next game 2 of them took the 10 paces, very funny to watch lol
spartans8186 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 08:21 PM #58
kamali15

It was a slow Sunday at my local field with like 15 people, two of which were rentals. Well, some of the bunkers had like 2 feet of water in front of them and a rental runs up to the bunker and his feet come out from under him and falls in like a 2 inch deep puddle of water flat on his back. He stood up, yells "**** THIS!" and went home.

Funniest thing ever.
kamali15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:06 PM #59
Apewar

playing woodsball...flanked around back and saw a girl in a cabin thru the window, shot 3 shots. 1st hits wood behind her head 2nd in front she looks dead at me and ducks as the 3rd hits middle.

doing ctf made the flag defender surrender and cry out as i shot with no paint left.

had 5 swat like guys in a game using throat mics. 1 got taken out real early and when the ref heard him giving info to his buddies ref grabbed a rental and shot him ( this was years ago and the field didnt have a protected dead zone
Apewar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 04:11 PM #60
Pdubs
I am Philosoraptor

Pdubs is playing at Living Legends VI
Pdubs owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Pdubs is for the Gunfight
Pdubs has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
A group of 5 kids with new model egos challenged me and my friend (I was pumping a VA Stock class phantom, my buddie a 04 viking) to a match. We tried to explain that they couldn't use ramping (field and because it was the end of the day) and they immediately freaked out saying that it was unfair if I could use a shotgun and they couldnt use ramping.
Pdubs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 07:46 PM #61
PaintballinBanana
Paintball DUH

PaintballinBanana supports Pev's Paintball
PaintballinBanana plays in the APPA beginner division
PaintballinBanana supports Empire
i was at the field playing in the woods. got past the fifty took out like 2 guys. then this like forty year old man with a tippmann a-5 came up and bunkered me. The funny part is that he was on my team. 4 shots to the neck from 1 foot away
PaintballinBanana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 09:42 PM #62
Paintman15
Justin

Paintman15 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Paintman15 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Last time we played it was real muddy, and my friend forgot cleats and had to use his old pumas. He's running through the woods, trying to get the flag, hits a mud puddle, and face plants, getting mud literally caked inside the tip of his barrel lol.
Paintman15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:38 PM #63
Fubarius
Yep, it's orange.

Annual Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
Fubarius supports our troops
Fubarius has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fubarius is a Forum Captain
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nwyka View Post
Another funny time was when we challenged a group of 13 renters (we were to find out later that this was a 12th birthday party...) to a 5 on 13 match. You get to own some noobs once in your career, right? We all had our gear we had been building for a few years, and the birthday party had only two owners (both about 13). So, we started the match and all five of us sprinted across the field. The newbies had put a couple frontal guards in the front, but they quickly retreated when I gogged one of them. So, all of the remaining twelve newbies huddled in an exposed corner, trying feebly to fire back at the five of us who were suddenly hosing them down. We felt bad for them after we had owned them all with no casualties, so we played on their team the rest of the day...
Not funny, just sad. A good ref would never allow such a game. No point to it.

However it is funny when things turn out a bit more ironic.

I was reffing at a local field, running games for this private party that was primarily rentals. A few guys with their own gear, mostly older stuff (those who have been around the block a few times can probably already guess where this is going ). Some hotshots on a new team challenged them, thinking they'd get to "own some noobs". Normally I'd never allow it, but I had been hanging out with this private party all day so I knew them pretty well. I gave them the go ahead. Yep, it was a slaughter. That team, with all their new top of the line equipment and speedball tactics, were eliminated in about 2 minutes (on a big field, takes about that long just to get into range). What they failed to realize is that this particular private party had played 2-3 times a year for the past TWENTY YEARS. Heck, I felt like a noob talking to them.

000110 200 11202 10 000020
012211 021 22110 22 121101
222001 222 10220 00 022212
Fubarius is offline   Reply With Quote