Annual Supporting Member
CS@PbNation is a Supporting Member
CS@PbNation supports Cereal Killerz 2
CS@PbNation donated to help Peyton Trent
CS@PbNation supports Sherwood Forest
CS@PbNation supports our troops
Support our Troops by donating to the USO Wounded Warrior Program

Members and Guests

Thanks for taking the time to read this and help.

Many of you remember the tremendous outpouring of well wishes and financial support when the entire paintball community came together to help the Trent’s daughter Peyton last year with the cost of her heart surgery.

Over $34,000 was raised in roughly ten days. It was a fantastic response and an effort that the entire paintball community is proud of. We are all grateful for her full recovery.

We wanted to continue this tradition of demonstrating that the paintball community can come together and support those that are in need of our help. With that in mind we have decided to reach out to you and ask for your help in donating to what we believe is a worthy cause and one that has a great need.

The USO Wounded Warrior Program.

There are many opinions as to the policies and politics surrounding how these brave men and woman, who serve us, received their wounds but the result is that they are wounded and need our help. Let us as a community put aside our politics and suspend our disagreements to open our hearts and wallets to help as we know we can and have done in the past.

Again, thank you for your continued support.

All the best,
The Team at PbNation

Support our Troops by donating to the USO Wounded Warrior Program

Help support our injured troops by donating to the USO. If you donate $15 or more through PbNation to the USO Wounded Warrior Program, you'll receive this new USO badge and be entered to win a brand new $1,500 Luxe 1.5.

Without your support, the USO would not be able to provide the much-needed support that helps those wounded in defense of our nation. Please make a donation today to help support our Wounded Warriors, lift their spirits, and honor their sacrifice.

The United Service Organizations (USO) is a private, nonprofit organization that provides morale and recreational services to members of the U.S. Military. Operation Enduring Care aims to provide best-in-practice services to our Wounded Warriors, initiate new programs, and to increase awareness of the issues facing our wounded and their families throughout their recovery.

Need some encouragement to donate now?
Our good friend Darryl Trent made a one of a kind Peyton Luxe 1.5 (a $1,500 value) and he wants to pay it forward. As a thank you from his company and his family, he has decided to donate this marker to a lucky PbNation member. He was so overwhelmed by the power of the paintball community coming forward to help his daughter that he wants to now encourage people to donate to the USO.

A donation of any size is truly appreciated. However, if you donate $15 or more through PbNation, then you will receive the new USO Wounded Warriors badge as a special thank you. You will also be entered to win the one of a kind Peyton Luxe courtesy of DLX.

If you donate between $100.00 to $249.99, then you'll get a Gold Supporter badge and your name will be included in the News thread in first post as a Gold Supporter.

If you, your team or your company donates $250.00 or more, then you'll get a Platinum Supporter badge and your name included in the News thread in first post as a Platinum Supporter.

More about the USO Wounded Warrior Program

As our troops and their families face challenges along the path to recovery, the USO will meet our wounded warriors needs either directly or through partnerships with best-in-class organizations.

The USO will create a “community of care” to give these warriors and their families the best chance for better lives. The USO initiated Operation Enduring Care, a fund raising effort to provide $100 million to dedicate to non-medical care needed from the time of the injury through the journey to recovery. Partnerships with existing programs and organizations will be created and expanded to maximize the nation’s private-sector support for wounded warriors and their families—from the hospital back to their home communities.

USO Wounded Warriors will demonstrate that by joining together—as never before—including with government and private sector entities, services and programs can be streamlined to ensure the best possible care and support is provided to wounded warriors and their families.

As the USO continues to identify the needs of our wounded warriors and families, they develop programs that suit their needs and address relevant issues.

Fine print and rules

This contest is for one brand new one of a kind Peyton Luxe 1.5 marker to be won by a single winner. If you donate more than $15.00 using the PayPal link provided on this page you will be automatically entered into the contest and one winner will be chosen randomly from all entrants to receive the marker.

Contest open to legal residents of the United States for this one who are of the age of majority in their state of residence (19 or older in AL and NE, 18 or older in all other states) at the time of entry, or who are between 14 and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Any minor who is eligible to receive a prize must submit a parental consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian prior to receiving a prize. This is after you win...

You can also mail in an entry by sending a postcard with your full name, email address and PbN user name to:

USO Contest
c/o PbNation
151 Locust Street
Avondale Estates, GA 30002

All postcards must be received no later than 3pm November 23rd, 2010. Winner will be chosen at random and announced on PbNation on November 23rd, 2010. Only one entry per person. Winners may not request substitutions of prize winnings. All winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes and/or fees, and all such additional costs that may be incurred. Only one prize per winner. Winners have 72 hours to claim their prizes. If you have any questions or complaints about a PbNation ASM contest, please contact asmcontest@pbnation.com.

DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. EXCEPT AS MAY BE SEPARATELY PROVIDED TO PARTICIPANTS BY LAW OR IN WRITING BY THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES, THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES MAKE NO WARRANTIES, AND HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREAFTER ENACTED, CONCERNING ANY PRIZE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.

By participating, each participant (and his/her parent or legal guardian if he/she is a Minor) releases and agrees to INDEMNIFY AND HOLD SPONSORS, PbNation LLC, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, PARENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES, AND ALL OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "GIVEAWAY ENTITIES") HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL COSTS, CLAIMS, DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER INJURY, WHETHER DUE TO NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, TO PERSON(S) (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR VIOLATION OF ANY PERSONAL RIGHTS, SUCH AS VIOLATION OF RIGHT OF PUBLICITY/PRIVACY, LIBEL, OR SLANDER), DUE IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO PARTICIPATION IN THE GIVEAWAY, OR ARISING OUT OF PARTICIPATION IN ANY GIVEAWAY-RELATED ACTIVITY OR TRAVEL-RELATED ACTIVITY, OR THE RECEIPT, USE OR MISUSE, OF ANY PRIZE, TRAVEL OR ACTIVITY-RELATED THERETO. EACH OFFICIAL WINNER WAIVES THE RIGHT TO ASSERT AS A COST OF WINNING ANY PRIZE, ANY AND ALL COST OF VERIFICATION AND REDEMPTION OR TRAVEL TO REDEEM SAID PRIZE AND ANY LIABILITY AND PUBLICITY THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM REDEEMING OR SEEKING TO REDEEM SAID PRIZE. FURTHER, THE GIVEAWAY ENTITIES SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ADDITIONAL EXPENSES, OMISSIONS, DELAYS, RE-ROUTING, OR ACTS OF ANY GOVERNMENT OR OTHER AUTHORITY. EACH TRIP, AND EVENT PRIZE WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HE/SHE IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES OF HIS/HER GUESTS (IF ANY) RELATED TO ANY GIVEAWAY ACTIVITY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY ACTIONS, CLAIMS OR LIABILITIES RELATED TO THE GUEST'S USE OF A TRIP OR EVENT PRIZE.
Advertisement
Old 10-27-2010, 05:40 PM #2
Mikes Hard Lemonade (Banned)
02-09-2004

Finally, a
Mikes Hard Lemonade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 12:04 PM #3
oneneania

Hello people!I'm new there! Have a nice day
oneneania is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 03:15 AM #4
russianlegiontimi
Nur der VfL.

russianlegiontimi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
russianlegiontimi posts videos on PbNation
russianlegiontimi has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
can we re-open an opportunity to get the USO badge? Theres a lot of people who want it and I think since the demand is so high, we could make even more in ten days.
Old 04-13-2011, 12:43 PM #5
Image rkelly
The comeback.....

Image rkelly owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Image rkelly is for the Gunfight
reopen plz???

Everyone that didn't get the chance to donate and would like to see this alfered again by Pbnation? Post and repost here.......I would like to donate and have that badge to show my support .....

SUPAFLY headbands voted the best by everyone who owens one...PM me for info

SUPAFLY headbands...get one for your dome piece..pm me
Image rkelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 12:32 PM #6
cryptopain
Wounded Warrior Soldier

I would love to have that badge. I am part of the wounded warriors project, I was hurt in Afg. PLEASE reopen this badge so that we may support our hurt troops!
Old 05-08-2011, 01:02 PM #7
joshlikespaintball
Hate.Kill.Destroy

Annual Supporting Member
joshlikespaintball plays in the PSP
joshlikespaintball supports Cereal Killerz 2
joshlikespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
joshlikespaintball owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
joshlikespaintball supports Pev's Paintball
joshlikespaintball plays in the APPA D3 division
^^^Im going to hafta agree

but Currahee is better

Chattanooga CEP D3

Killing for Red Leg Action Sports
But seriously I kill people.

They call me the Jew
joshlikespaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2011, 04:56 PM #8
/-\dam
****in Yut

has been a member for 10 years
If this is reopened I will gladly donate, I never knew this was even going on.

Tennessee Titans
/-\dam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:44 AM #9
Chuckles_031
Yay nipples!

Annual Supporting Member
Chuckles_031 is playing at Living Legends VII
Chuckles_031 is for the Gunfight
Chuckles_031 supports Pev's Paintball
Chuckles_031 plays in the APPA D5 division
Chuckles_031 has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
I'll donate I'm currently in afghanistan and alot of my buddies have already been hurt
Old 07-20-2011, 07:49 AM #10
Tolliver_General

Support!
Tolliver_General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:05 AM #11
Nuked
Evol Genius

Nuked is playing at Living Legends V
Nuked posts videos on PbNation
Nuked supports Pev's Paintball
Nuked has achieved Level 5 in PbNation Pursuit
Nuked is attending Decay of Nations VII
My personal opinion, badge aside, this should remain open so that any new member is able to donate if they choose.
Nuked is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 01:16 AM #12
Racso
It R go good w/ Pizza

Annual Supporting Member
Racso is playing at Living Legends V
Racso is playing at Living Legends VI
Racso is playing at Living Legends VII
Racso is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuked View Post
My personal opinion, badge aside, this should remain open so that any new member is able to donate if they choose.
this
Racso is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2011, 04:19 PM #13
USAFWD
Privates Investigator

Annual Supporting Member
USAFWD is a Mega Moderator
USAFWD plays in the PSP
USAFWD donated to help Peyton Trent
USAFWD supports our troops
USAFWD supports DLX Technology
USAFWD is All In
USAFWD is All In
The USO is always accepting donations. Nothing stopping people if they really wanted to donate. Just visit https://www.uso.org/Donate_Operation_Enduring_Care/ to donate towards the Wounded Warrior program.
USAFWD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2011, 08:57 PM #14
Axe Dude369

Axe Dude369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:02 PM #15
itrhybrid

itrhybrid posts videos on PbNation
Where do we actually donate? Both links for donating just redirect me to the PBN forum homepage?
itrhybrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:22 AM #16
lockridge49

lockridge49 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nice
lockridge49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:36 PM #17
snoller
lurking in the background

Annual Supporting Member
snoller is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
snoller is Legendary
I'd like to see this come back, but the money to go somewhere besides the USO. Its a great organization but there are other organizations out there that need our money more than the USO.. Like the Wounded Warrior Project.

p8ntball@ddict: If I had T-Mobile, you would be in my MyFaves
MR.JABM:Hi everyone, i'm snoller. I have an avatar changing addiction
Auctionjunkie!: If nothing else Scott you are passionate on your thoughts and topics. Kudos to you.
jdev: snoller, do you have the ability to make food that is not epic? or is everything you make just pretty epic?
TheMike: How do you take off a bra one handed? Theres too many styles of clasps, and I dont want to look like a fool in front of the woman..
snoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 05:41 PM #18
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Quote:
Originally Posted by snoller View Post
I'd like to see this come back, but the money to go somewhere besides the USO. Its a great organization but there are other organizations out there that need our money more than the USO.. Like the Wounded Warrior Project.
This did go to Wounded Warriors...

See the title.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 02:14 PM #19
snoller
lurking in the background

Annual Supporting Member
snoller is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
snoller is Legendary
What I linked is different from the USO though.

/shrug

p8ntball@ddict: If I had T-Mobile, you would be in my MyFaves
MR.JABM:Hi everyone, i'm snoller. I have an avatar changing addiction
Auctionjunkie!: If nothing else Scott you are passionate on your thoughts and topics. Kudos to you.
jdev: snoller, do you have the ability to make food that is not epic? or is everything you make just pretty epic?
TheMike: How do you take off a bra one handed? Theres too many styles of clasps, and I dont want to look like a fool in front of the woman..
snoller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:45 AM #20
MoustachePBaller87
Shoot 'em in the Face

MoustachePBaller87 posts videos on PbNation
MoustachePBaller87 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
MoustachePBaller87 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
MoustachePBaller87 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Are we still able to donate and get the badge to show our support?

— Dwight D. Eisenhower

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR
MoustachePBaller87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 10:22 AM #21
Kyle
RESPECT MAH AUTHORITAY!

Annual Supporting Member
Kyle is an Administrator
Kyle is a Supporting Member
Kyle is a founding member
Kyle supports Bob Gurnsey
Kyle supports our troops
Kyle is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Unfortunately the badge is no longer available. Don't let that dissuade you from donating to such a worthy organization though!

Kyle is offline   Reply With Quote