Old 03-20-2012, 09:38 PM #442
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
just got my 2nd unassembled champ light saber. dunno what Ill do with it... cant put it on GTN
EvilPopTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-20-2012, 09:48 PM #443
angelballer

Can one of your companions use it? Lucky SOB...
angelballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 05:31 AM #444
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is Boss
nope. no jedi pets.
Old 03-21-2012, 04:42 PM #445
Ninja Mouse
DAT JAWLINE DOE

Guild the wife is in got copied over to their test server to test the new content.

The bug list is loooooooooooooooooong.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 04:45 PM #446
angelballer

The bug list is still loooooooong for the content not in the test server. I think I completed Cademimu without falling through the map for the first time the other day.
Old 03-21-2012, 06:59 PM #447
bubba0315

what guild is your wife in?

we haven't seen many bugs outside of random deaths and an issue with getting knocked back into terrain. there are some quality of life issues but nothing game breaking outside of that.
bubba0315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 09:12 PM #448
Ninja Mouse
DAT JAWLINE DOE

Bad Manners. She's leaving in a month or so because she can't commit the time she used to for Ops. Her friend is also on The Swiftsure server so she's thinking about re-rolling over there for awhile to just hang out.

The bugs they are finding aren't in the Ops, just random stuff. She said the Ops has been pretty bug free, but they're finding a lot of random bugs/glitches with just normal stuff. They're pretty happy though that the Ops has been bug free so far... the horror (and lulzy) stories about Soa are always fun.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 03-21-2012, 11:25 PM #449
bubba0315

Lol, that guild. They get upset pretty easily.
bubba0315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:49 PM #450
Arabesque.

Haha, oh wow. Made a minor tweak to my spec and I pull 100k+ healing in most games now.

"Originally posted by Anonymous: DEAD PARENTS SHORT MIDGET WARRIOR MOVE TO POLYNESIA YOU GARDEN GNOME HOBBIT"
Arabesque. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2012, 11:56 PM #451
Ninja Mouse
DAT JAWLINE DOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubba0315 View Post
Lol, that guild. They get upset pretty easily.
I regularly go on their forums because pissing them off is always entertaining, but they're one of the most consistent raiding guild in her server so she pretty much just shows up on raid nights and then logs.

The guild she was asked to join initially when the one she started off in broke up found out she was actually a woman, and they have a no girls allowed policy because of the drama it causes lol

I also didn't know how common it was for dudes to play female characters in MMO's

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 03-22-2012, 12:51 AM #452
angelballer

I would think girls would take **** less serious when it came to video games. Guess their bat **** insanity knows no bounds. Don't think I'd have an issue playing a video game with a girl though...

Also, my assassin is a female. Figured it would be a good way to see different character outfits from my sorc.

You done with ME3 yet?
Old 03-22-2012, 10:22 AM #453
Marko34256

Marko34256 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Marko34256 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I've definitely seen plenty of girls in mmos start dumb drama. Usually because they're the significant other of an officer so they think theyre entitled to raid spots even though they're terrible.

For whatever reason, whenever I make a character in an MMO I always end up trying to make the ugliest looking female I can
Old 03-22-2012, 10:35 AM #454
Ninja Mouse
DAT JAWLINE DOE

Yea, I know first hand the drama they can cause because her old guild had a bunch of members who were obsessed with the fact there were girls in the guild. She'd tell me about how she'd log in, say hi to someone and ask if they wanted to do some quests/flashpoints together, and people would end up getting mad because she didnt ask them. None of them even bothered to check and realize the person she asked was the same level and in the same area as her, they were all just like "WHY DIDN'T YOU ASK ME???". I think thats the biggest reason she did a full 180° from the more casual raiding guilds to the hardcore "strictly business" raiding guilds.

I generally just mash the random button in the char creation screen until I get a lulzy combo.

And Angelballer, I'm not done with ME3. The amount of lulzy combos in that game are just too much to stop trying.

Team Aircraft Carrier
Sauce
Old 03-23-2012, 10:55 PM #455
Arabesque.

So tweaked my spec a bit. Now warzones are just silly.

Did well over 400k damage in 6/10 warzones today, and lead every single game in damage. The others were under 400k faceroll games.

My best of the day:

I still have only broken that 500k damage barrier three times, but it's pretty rare to see anyone do anyway.

"Originally posted by Anonymous: DEAD PARENTS SHORT MIDGET WARRIOR MOVE TO POLYNESIA YOU GARDEN GNOME HOBBIT"
Old 03-24-2012, 07:19 AM #456
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is Boss
what spec tree do you have now?
Old 03-24-2012, 08:22 PM #457
Arabesque.

http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100bIbRrRMcGzZhrZh.1

Is my spec now. I dropped Enraged Charge and 1 point of Narrowed Hatred for Malice. I was leading all warzones before, but now the difference is just massive.

I'm going to try this spec next: http://www.torhead.com/skill-calc#100MIrRrR0cGzZhrZh.1

I can see that being very deadly in WZ. Right now my dps from Smash is pretty negligible; greater uptime on Cloak of Pain is more appealing. And the amount of people who try to kite is just ridiculous, so I can see Seeping Wound being a more critical component of my build than Crippling Slash, especially without Close Quarters and Enraged Charge.

We'll see how it works.

Old 03-25-2012, 01:13 PM #458
angelballer

Anni rotation for EPT. Third post down for anni build.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=72872
Old 03-25-2012, 01:25 PM #459
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is Boss
thanks
Old 03-25-2012, 07:34 PM #460
Arabesque.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelballer View Post
Anni rotation for EPT. Third post down for anni build.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=72872
I assume this is a pve guide. I read this and immediately decided that you should not follow anything that guy says ever.

Quote:
You do not want to refresh your Rupture. If it is off CD, wait until the debuff is gone before reapplying it. Rupture gets a tick off as it wears off and reapplying it before it goes away is a huge DPS loss in the long run.
It's just wrong. That would be way, way less burst AND overall dps. Even if I didn't know otherwise, the secondary component of Vicious Slash and Annihilate on Rupture via Pulverize would pretty much debunk that claim logically. Even if you were just hitting one completely static mob over and over again ad infinitum, that would still translate to less damage overall. Since every fight in the game is dynamic (including pvp), you should always be spamming Annihilate and Vicious Slash to refresh Rupture. That statement also just utterly disregards uptime on multiple targets.

Second, on a rotation Rupture should ALWAYS come before Battering Assault if you have Enraged Charge (and even if you don't should rage permit). Charge > Deadly Saber > Rupture on land > Assault (NOT Battering Assault). Battering Assault is a resource that you do not want to waste if you do not have to, in the same vein as interrupts.

Also, Ravage should be used every time a target is stun locked and sometimes when it's not after Rupture and Deadly Saber are down. It is huge damage (I have dropped well over 7k damage in a single Ravage), and it is FREE. The only exception is pve; you should never Ravage in pve.

Last edited by Arabesque. : 03-25-2012 at 07:55 PM.
Old 03-26-2012, 06:34 PM #461
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is Boss
angel, you up for pvp tonight?
Old 03-27-2012, 06:30 AM #462
angelballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilPopTart View Post
angel, you up for pvp tonight?
I saw this at like 2 am. Maybe tonight we can get some PVP in.