i started over with a new character...
You cray.
Old 01-28-2012, 05:11 PM #24
Mustang7302
has been here too long

Mustang7302 is a founding member
 has been a member for 10 years
Mustang7302 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
So a guild was started on Sith When, but I don't think like its name which mimic this thread's title. We need to soldify a guild name so we're not running around looking like douches.

Viva La Empire
Viva La Kaas
Viva La FBN (nods towards EPT's futtbucker suggestion)

Vote on one of the three, or add suggestion of your own. First suggestion to three votes wins. I will swing vote if there is a two-two tie.

"Originally posted by Volucris: Computers are tools. Man is separated by how well he chooses his tool."

"Originally posted by Rebeltilldeath3: We went from Allan Sheppard, Gus Grissom, Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin to Charlie Sheen, Lindsay Lohan, and Snooki."
Mustang7302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:41 PM #25
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
Captain A v2.0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
In my humblest of opinions, the "viva" thing is lame and played out. I would prefer something douchtastic, arrogant, idiotic, or all three. Aka Futtbuckers, Taste the Rainbow, or we can stay with "OMG LEIK you have nine minutes".
Old 01-28-2012, 08:37 PM #26
Matt.is.back2011
We are all Witness

Add me: Belkeer, level 23 Jedi Shadow on Krayt Dragon.

Will create a Sith Bounty hunter or Merc on the Sith Server, once I get off my SCII binge
Old 01-28-2012, 08:52 PM #27
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:27 PM #28
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is BST Trusted
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
is he getting pelted by skittles?
EvilPopTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 09:28 PM #29
Captain A v2.0
Whatevs

Annual Supporting Member
Captain A v2.0 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Captain A v2.0 is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
That's what beef moe does.
Old 01-28-2012, 11:30 PM #30
angelballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolder View Post
I'd join you guys but my Lvl 50 Battlemaster says I need to stay on my current server
Can't say I blame you. It seems like now that they made the 50's bracket, those with BM gear are destroying those without. I'm trying to get my valor to 60 before I hit 50 so I minimize the amount of time without BM gear.
angelballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 11:53 PM #31
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Drex17 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
As an Ex-wow player how do you think I'd like this? I'm tempted to pick this up but im not sure if I wanna drop the money before a trial is available.

I'm a bit concerned when I read that they picked up "expertise" in both name and concept right from wow (PvP only stat), or does the game do a good enough job to differentiate itself aside from setting?
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."

Last edited by Drex17 : 01-29-2012 at 12:09 AM.
Drex17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:18 AM #32
Arabesque.

Did hardmodes for the first time tonight; Black Talon, Border Patrol, and Darth ******'s Demise. Got my first piece of Columi gear -- the vest -- from Malgus.

Pretty fun stuff.

"Originally posted by Anonymous: DEAD PARENTS SHORT MIDGET WARRIOR MOVE TO POLYNESIA YOU GARDEN GNOME HOBBIT"
Arabesque. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 12:48 AM #33
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

**** it, I'll give it a try, worst case scenario is I'm out $60 (and even then I'm sure i could find a friend or coworker who would buy it off me for $40 or so)

downloading now.
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age."
Old 01-29-2012, 01:42 AM #34
Ninja Mouse
K BELL IS BACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelballer View Post
Can't say I blame you. It seems like now that they made the 50's bracket, those with BM gear are destroying those without. I'm trying to get my valor to 60 before I hit 50 so I minimize the amount of time without BM gear.
Your valor can't go past 50 until you hit 50.
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Ninja Mouse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 03:00 AM #35
Arabesque.

Why you would want to grind 3 warzones for that amount of time is just beyond me. Like why... why would you do that to yourself? Even if you won every single match, it would take you hundreds of hours to do that. At least at 50 you have Operations and hard flashpoints to stymie the pain of PvP.

I was going to take pvp from level 45-50. By the time I hit 47, I wanted to kick ****ing crippled people. And I doubt I would've gotten to 50 valor anyway.

"Originally posted by Anonymous: DEAD PARENTS SHORT MIDGET WARRIOR MOVE TO POLYNESIA YOU GARDEN GNOME HOBBIT"
Arabesque. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:26 AM #36
angelballer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Mouse View Post
Your valor can't go past 50 until you hit 50.
I knew that but wasn't thinking about it. Can't have valor higher than your level or something like that. Anyways, I keep reading about all these people raging on SWTOR forums about how they are valor 20 or something and just rolled over to the 50 bracket and are getting smoked winning something like 1 out of 20 matches. Part of the problem is they are trying to queue solo playing against premade groups and part of the problem is they are undergeared. No way do I want to play 60 matches to complete my daily PVP mission.

Starting playing with my PT pyro build again. Grapple is a fun way to piss a lot of people off in Huttball. Most people suck at passing so once they fall into the pits, game over. It's also fun to grapple someone into the acid baths or fire pits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque. View Post
Why you would want to grind 3 warzones for that amount of time is just beyond me. Like why... why would you do that to yourself? Even if you won every single match, it would take you hundreds of hours to do that. At least at 50 you have Operations and hard flashpoints to stymie the pain of PvP.

I was going to take pvp from level 45-50. By the time I hit 47, I wanted to kick ****ing crippled people. And I doubt I would've gotten to 50 valor anyway.
Do a couple matches a day and it isn't that bad but you have to start early. Trying to do nothing but PVP would get old quickly.
angelballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:15 PM #37
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

Could I get added to the list?

Sith Wyrm - Lanik - Imperial Agent
Old 01-29-2012, 01:51 PM #38
binaryterror
Static?

binaryterror is a Supporting Member
My vote goes for the omg leukemia you have nine minutes guild

“When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty.” – Thomas Jefferson
binaryterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 04:59 PM #39
EvilPopTart

Annual Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is a Moderator
EvilPopTart is a Supporting Member
EvilPopTart is BST Trusted
EvilPopTart is playing at Living Legends VII
EvilPopTart is Boss
I leveled 5 times today up to level 15. Such a long way to go
EvilPopTart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:37 PM #40
shiky
Turtle Power!

shiky has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
shiky is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
i can't decide what build i want to run my Sage as. i've never done ranged characters in online games, nor have i ever run healer.

Molon Labe

democracy is two wolves and a sheep voting on whats for dinner, liberty is a well-armed sheep contesting the vote.- Benjamin Franklin
shiky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:50 PM #41
bubba0315

madness til death field then lightning until chain lightning + lightning barrage than go rest into madness.
bubba0315 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:25 PM #42
Drex17
Valar Morghulis

I'm liking how....dark this game is. Other MMO's ive played *cough*WoW*Cough* never really let you be a bad guy.

I'm gonna rock the **** out of dark choices.