PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-27-2012, 02:54 AM #1
Aulldeath

Aulldeath supports DLX Technology
Relief Valve Oring size?

I got the wrong size oring, so it leaks, does anyone know the right size oring for the relief valve?
Aulldeath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:02 PM #2
Schuttsr1

I have never been able to find a oring that works from a hardware store. I have used one of the black orings from the trigger assembly in a pinch, but your best bet is to call Tiberius and order the right one. Its only $1 but 2 to ship.
Schuttsr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:50 PM #3
Aulldeath

I might just have to.

Now that only leaves the issue that my mags are breaking all paint that isnt low grade paint by smashing them into the chamber.

Should I get new springs for the mags? Would that fix it?
Also, the mags are FS mags, and I tried to put my brothers T8 springs in the mag, but the springs are larger in diameter than the FS mags, so it wont fit in there well.
I tried a softer spring that fit, and used it, and I still got chops 6/8 times.
I tried putting it to hopper fed, and just dropping a ball in one at a time, and I still got chops.
This is for a T9 with FS conversion, btw.
Old 01-27-2012, 04:03 PM #4
Schuttsr1

Well the First strike mags come with two difftent springs the red ones are for the first strike rounds they tend to crush regular paint. So you need the silver springs if your shooting regular balls.

From the sounds of it, if you are still having problems with chop when feeding through the hopper port it most likely isnt the spring and some thing internal.

Is it low grade of high grade paint your having problems with?
Also if you adjust your velocity down do you still have breaks?
Other than that the only real thing to watch is the detents and to make sure they dont have any sharp edges. If the paint is soft you may want to swap detents with the soft touch ones. They arent as stiff at the FS ones.
Hopefully this helps a bit.
Old 01-28-2012, 08:01 AM #5
Aulldeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schuttsr1 View Post
Well the First strike mags come with two difftent springs the red ones are for the first strike rounds they tend to crush regular paint. So you need the silver springs if your shooting regular balls.

From the sounds of it, if you are still having problems with chop when feeding through the hopper port it most likely isnt the spring and some thing internal.

Is it low grade of high grade paint your having problems with?
Also if you adjust your velocity down do you still have breaks?
Other than that the only real thing to watch is the detents and to make sure they dont have any sharp edges. If the paint is soft you may want to swap detents with the soft touch ones. They arent as stiff at the FS ones.
Hopefully this helps a bit.
I was shooting evil and valken.
i have the red spring in one mag, and the silver spring in another, and they both smash the balls.
It is not the detents, because the balls are breaking as they go into the chamber.

WTB LUXE OR VAPOR! SPLASH TAKES PRIORITY!
Old 01-28-2012, 10:08 AM #6
Aulldeath

Also, I am chronoing at around 240-250, so it's not it being too high.

Old 01-28-2012, 05:22 PM #7
Schuttsr1

I have never heard of this happening before. Only thing it might be is a bur on the ball pusher or the ammo release fork could be loose.
Old 01-29-2012, 08:02 AM #8
Aulldeath

Tiberius suggested sending them in with a note explaining the problem.
Gonna have to wait till thursday, though.