Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2012, 03:10 PM #85
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson19 View Post
You're a ****bag and a *****! You'll never make it in life.
Good insight. You've managed to make yourself look like a total unprofessional.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
I can't hear you over the sound of you damn near failing the ASVAB to end up driving as a job. I've seen you and your tard wranglers at Leonard Wood.

Leave the soldiering to the professionals. Maybe one day you'll get to drive some MARSOC guys around and tell all your friends about iit.
I got an 80 on the ASVAB.

Ft. Leonardwood. What a joke. I can't tell you how much I loved seeing RECRUITS on LIBERTY talking to their families at the PX on cell phones. It's one thing to say an MOS is a joke, but to say my entire branch is a joke is something I'll never have the displeasure of doing. Not in my time. I joined this MOS because at the time it was the most dangerous MOS in the Marine Corps. I got ****ed on my duty station.

Also, failing an ASVAB doesn't make noise. That joke didn't even make sense.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2012, 05:47 PM #86
underdog_153
 
 
underdog_153's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: hell's bar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
Good insight. You've managed to make yourself look like a total unprofessional.



I got an 80 on the ASVAB.

Ft. Leonardwood. What a joke. I can't tell you how much I loved seeing RECRUITS on LIBERTY talking to their families at the PX on cell phones. It's one thing to say an MOS is a joke, but to say my entire branch is a joke is something I'll never have the displeasure of doing. Not in my time. I joined this MOS because at the time it was the most dangerous MOS in the Marine Corps. I got ****ed on my duty station.

Also, failing an ASVAB doesn't make noise. That joke didn't even make sense.
says the guy who hasnt deployed
__________________
underdog_153 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 06:35 PM #87
Carson19
FreeAgent
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle/Issaquah
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
Good insight. You've managed to make yourself look like a total unprofessional.



I got an 80 on the ASVAB.

Ft. Leonardwood. What a joke. I can't tell you how much I loved seeing RECRUITS on LIBERTY talking to their families at the PX on cell phones. It's one thing to say an MOS is a joke, but to say my entire branch is a joke is something I'll never have the displeasure of doing. Not in my time. I joined this MOS because at the time it was the most dangerous MOS in the Marine Corps. I got ****ed on my duty station.

Also, failing an ASVAB doesn't make noise. That joke didn't even make sense.
Most Dangerous MOS, I got a 92 *****! I do real work as well. I don't need to be professional to a POS like yourself. If you were squared away to begin with; you wouldn't be here.
__________________
"If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good; if you don't tan, you're pale; and if you don't do laundry...you ain't got no clothes."-The Situation
Carson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:55 PM #88
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post



I joined this MOS because my recruiter convinced my ******* to sign an open contract
That's all I read.

FYI Noone will ever give you a pat on the back for driving over IEDs. Because that's all the "danger" you face as a driver.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 08:59 PM #89
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Hot coffee burns?
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:38 PM #90
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
How is a MTO the most dangerous, I r confuzed
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 09:53 PM #91
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Cause they don't have the skills to close with and destroy. It be like shooting fish in a barrel for the taliban.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:05 AM #92
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by underdog_153 View Post
says the guy who hasnt deployed
Yeah because with such a large and needy MOS, it's totally my fault I got put in a non-deployable unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson19 View Post
Most Dangerous MOS, I got a 92 *****! I do real work as well. I don't need to be professional to a POS like yourself. If you were squared away to begin with; you wouldn't be here.
Don't even understand what you're trying to get at here. You're having a pissing contest with yourself, and you sound like an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
That's all I read.

FYI Noone will ever give you a pat on the back for driving over IEDs. Because that's all the "danger" you face as a driver.
I didn't sign an open contract. Danger is danger no matter how you look at it.
I'm not going to argue about something totally different than what the point of the thread was anymore. Grunts can't do anything without us so, either way you look at it- we support you. The Marine Corps is a cycle so bashing other MOS's is bashing yourself. If I saw a Motor T operator who got his leg blown off from an IED during a convoy to support the grunts, I'd give him a pat on the back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Hot coffee burns?
Cold Red Bull spills.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Cause they don't have the skills to close with and destroy. It be like shooting fish in a barrel for the taliban.
I guess so. I have no problem admitting I'm not a grunt. That's not our job. Our job is convoys... You're really not insulting me.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:16 AM #93
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Your job, as someone that leaves the wire, is to know everyone elses' job. In extreme circumstances, it will keep you alive if all else fails. To say it's not your job, again tells me you're ****ing lazy and don't care to learn, even if it will save your life. Sweet, you drive a truck in a convoy. What happens when you roll into a IED initiated ambush and you have no convoy escorts to help you out? What then? Wait, you die, because it's not your ****ing job.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:28 AM #94
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Your job, as someone that leaves the wire, is to know everyone elses' job. In extreme circumstances, it will keep you alive if all else fails. To say it's not your job, again tells me you're ****ing lazy and don't care to learn, even if it will save your life. Sweet, you drive a truck in a convoy. What happens when you roll into a IED initiated ambush and you have no convoy escorts to help you out? What then? Wait, you die, because it's not your ****ing job.
I know just as much about it as any other Motor T operator in my unit. You can say that for any MOS, really. It's not my primary job to carry a rifle on patrol and close with the enemy come a firefight. I support grunts. Granted we'll get minimal training on that for when it does happen, in which case it's anyone's job. You can get all moto with it and say every Marine's a rifleman if you really want to believe that.

Also, to add onto your comment about me being lazy, again. I've asked numerous times to our SNCO's to try to get us to go train more. They never entertain it. I have tried. You would **** bricks if you sat in for a week at my bn.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT

Last edited by PaInTeRjOe_BkO : 02-03-2012 at 12:32 AM.
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:35 AM #95
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Implying its hard to drive a ****ing MRAP.


And if you hit an IED, it's because you're not doing your job.

Situational Awareness.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj

Last edited by CptMotivator : 02-03-2012 at 12:39 AM.
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:48 AM #96
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
Implying its hard to drive a ****ing MRAP.


And if you hit an IED, it's because you're not doing your job.

Situational Awareness.
There's give to that, in any situation. Things happen regardless. That's like saying all the grunts that got shot in OEF did so because they weren't doing their jobs. Typical officer thing to think.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:56 AM #97
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:10 AM #98
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
With his logic, it is. Yeah, all Motor T Operators who hit IED's are doing so because they weren't doing their jobs. Yep.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:49 AM #99
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
We don't need motor t drivers... I never saw one last time I was in country. Everybody's got licenses... hell, I've got all variants of Humvee, MRAP, MATV, 7-ton, M1A1, AVLB, M88A2.... and I'm just another Marine. You think your job is special? Try doing my ****ing job for a day, and you'll fall flat on your face. On the other hand, your job can be done by 99% of the military.


Pssh.

How do you even know that CSO is what you really want to do? Did you talk to any of them? Or did you just see the bonus and say "I want that!"? Do you even know what the **** they do?
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:32 AM #100
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
There's give to that, in any situation. Things happen regardless. That's like saying all the grunts that got shot in OEF did so because they weren't doing their jobs. Typical officer thing to think.
I've prolly been in country longer then you've been in the Corps.

Boot.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 02:36 AM #101
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
We don't need motor t drivers... I never saw one last time I was in country. Everybody's got licenses... hell, I've got all variants of Humvee, MRAP, MATV, 7-ton, M1A1, AVLB, M88A2.... and I'm just another Marine. You think your job is special? Try doing my ****ing job for a day, and you'll fall flat on your face. On the other hand, your job can be done by 99% of the military.


Pssh.

How do you even know that CSO is what you really want to do? Did you talk to any of them? Or did you just see the bonus and say "I want that!"? Do you even know what the **** they do?
I never said my job was special, guy. The only reason we exist is because the government spends such a small amount of money to train us. We barely know anything, we're expendable. So whatever argument you guys are trying to make about my MOS doesn't matter to me because if I follow my plans I won't be in my MOS anymore. It's not like I'm super proud to be a MTO. I want to LAT move. I want to LAT move to special operations. Yeah, big jump.

And yes, I do know what they do. Any bonus does not make me want the MOS any more or less. I'm in the process of talking to a CSO via email.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:38 AM #102
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Here is my best advice all bull**** aside, if your not ready to give 6 days a week 18 hours a day for a year to MARSOC then you are not ready. The ITC will absorb your life, you need to put everything aside for it, **** the women, booze everything else that isnt part of being a operator. Personally you dont sound mature enough to go through it all, thats just me. You sounds like a punbk ***** making reasons for this that and the other. If you want to make it through A&S sack up and starr running, run about 10 miles a day, do pack runs with about 60 pounds, swim a lot, put your body through hell, harden your mind because they dont want you there, you have to prove you want it. It will not be given out and they are not hurting for personal to shove into the grinder.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:05 AM #103
Carson19
FreeAgent
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle/Issaquah
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Here is my best advice all bull**** aside, if your not ready to give 6 days a week 18 hours a day for a year to MARSOC then you are not ready. The ITC will absorb your life, you need to put everything aside for it, **** the women, booze everything else that isnt part of being a operator. Personally you dont sound mature enough to go through it all, thats just me. You sounds like a punbk ***** making reasons for this that and the other. If you want to make it through A&S sack up and starr running, run about 10 miles a day, do pack runs with about 60 pounds, swim a lot, put your body through hell, harden your mind because they dont want you there, you have to prove you want it. It will not be given out and they are not hurting for personal to shove into the grinder.
Chris, you're a Rockstar! Lets go shooting one of these weekends before I move.
__________________
"If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good; if you don't tan, you're pale; and if you don't do laundry...you ain't got no clothes."-The Situation
Carson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:11 AM #104
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
No **** man, let me know ... Seriously I want to go to Ft. Lewis and shoot .. LMK whens good for you.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:17 AM #105
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
If you want to make it through A&S sack up and starr running, run about 10 miles a day, do pack runs with about 60.....
lulwut?
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P

Last edited by SniperForce-Duffek : 02-03-2012 at 06:23 PM.
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump