Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-27-2012, 07:28 AM #22
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
lemme guess you thought I was saying "anyone else" as a challenge to insult me, because I think I shot down everyone.

I really meant does anyone else have any input about A&S.

also,

CptMotivator.....
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-27-2012, 07:33 AM #23
Carson19
FreeAgent
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle/Issaquah
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
Shows how much you know, I'm already in the Marines, ***. I want to either LAT move or go MARSOC.
So... Would appreciate the help. So far I haven't appreciated a single post in this thread... I mean the one guy told me he hoped I don't blow out a knee....that was kinda nice of him. Thanks guy....

Anyone else?
Here have a pony! It's the kinder, more gentler Marine Corps!

__________________
"If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good; if you don't tan, you're pale; and if you don't do laundry...you ain't got no clothes."-The Situation
Carson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:09 AM #24
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
You're persistent, I'll give you that, but by the way you started off this thread, you aren't gonna get any further than you currently have. Take the unicorn and run along.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:28 PM #25
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
lemme guess you thought I was saying "anyone else" as a challenge to insult me, because I think I shot down everyone.

I really meant does anyone else have any input about A&S.

also,

CptMotivator.....
Dramatic irony.

Boot.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:50 PM #26
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
I remember you being an ******* before you enlisted.

But here's some tips:

They want experienced and mature individuals. You are neither.
They seek responsible guys who can work independently. You are lazy by your own admission.
They also want people who work well with people. You are abrasive.

My advice: do what you want, but I won't help an ******* more than telling him what they look for (which I just did, so you're welcome).
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 02:35 PM #27
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
can I haz my Thunder back pweeze?
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 03:50 PM #28
Agent Johnson
 
 
Join Date: May 2009
Agent Johnson supports our troops
Where are you stationed? Just go talk to a marsoc recruiter I'm sure they will answer your questions because thats like, their job.
__________________
Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.
Agent Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 06:29 PM #29
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carson19 View Post
Here have a pony! It's the kinder, more gentler Marine Corps!

You misunderstand me. I have no problems with the way the Marine Corps is ran, besides their seemingly pointless wastes of money and sometimes how they use their Marine's time. And I'm sure you haven't seen many Marines openly admit that getting his *** chewed ruined his life. Furthermore, your joke sucks and you didn't contribute to this thread at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
You're persistent, I'll give you that, but by the way you started off this thread, you aren't gonna get any further than you currently have. Take the unicorn and run along.
I think I've been spending too much time in ST and not enough time here in the Military thread. You guys don't **** around. When I said I was "too lazy to search for it" the word lazy didn't even strike me. I don't feel like I am a lazy person. If you think that little sentence I put will totally ruin my chances with MARSOC then that would mean nobody who is a CSO today has ever done anything lazy in their lives.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
Dramatic irony.

Boot.
Please stop posting, your username is so flaming it makes me a little sick everytime I see it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
I remember you being an ******* before you enlisted.

But here's some tips:

They want experienced and mature individuals. You are neither.
They seek responsible guys who can work independently. You are lazy by your own admission.
They also want people who work well with people. You are abrasive.

My advice: do what you want, but I won't help an ******* more than telling him what they look for (which I just did, so you're welcome).
This post was well rounded. Your delivery was good and compared to all the other people's sub-par posts yours takes the cake.

Experienced- I fall behind. I'll admit that there are more experienced Marines than I. But I know you don't have to be an 03 to be in MARSOC, so therefore I'm sure their willing to give you the experience.

Mature- I feel I'm plenty mature. My maturity level has never been a problem in my life. In fact, I feel I've been more mature than 98% of the people I work with. You can't compare my text to how I am in real life. You can't do that to anyone. I loath immaturity, that's why I hate everyone before you, and besides SniperForce-Duffek because at least you guys are trying to point me in the direction you feel is right. Everyone else is just hopping on and CptMotivator is just a douchebag.

Responsibility- I'm just about as responsible, if not more than other guys at my age. Again, never been told I'm irresponsible yet have been awarded for my responsibilities, so.

The rest I feel I'd just be restating old posts. I've read what they look for. If I felt I wasn't any of that I wouldn't have gotten more into it. Thank you for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
Where are you stationed? Just go talk to a marsoc recruiter I'm sure they will answer your questions because thats like, their job.
Okinawa. That was my next step, in fact. I just wanted to get some insight before I talked to him. Thankfully, everyone here in the military section of PBN has been so helpful in my findings. Especially CptMotivator, whose name alone motivated me to get answers.

I seriously would appreciate anyone who has some input that will help me one way or another, even if it's put the way these guys are putting it. They lay it down I'll pick it up if it helps me along the road. So anyone else have anything?
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:07 PM #30
Carson19
FreeAgent
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Seattle/Issaquah
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
You misunderstand me. I have no problems with the way the Marine Corps is ran, besides their seemingly pointless wastes of money and sometimes how they use their Marine's time. And I'm sure you haven't seen many Marines openly admit that getting his *** chewed ruined his life. Furthermore, your joke sucks and you didn't contribute to this thread at all.


I think I've been spending too much time in ST and not enough time here in the Military thread. You guys don't **** around. When I said I was "too lazy to search for it" the word lazy didn't even strike me. I don't feel like I am a lazy person. If you think that little sentence I put will totally ruin my chances with MARSOC then that would mean nobody who is a CSO today has ever done anything lazy in their lives.


Please stop posting, your username is so flaming it makes me a little sick everytime I see it.


This post was well rounded. Your delivery was good and compared to all the other people's sub-par posts yours takes the cake.

Experienced- I fall behind. I'll admit that there are more experienced Marines than I. But I know you don't have to be an 03 to be in MARSOC, so therefore I'm sure their willing to give you the experience.

Mature- I feel I'm plenty mature. My maturity level has never been a problem in my life. In fact, I feel I've been more mature than 98% of the people I work with. You can't compare my text to how I am in real life. You can't do that to anyone. I loath immaturity, that's why I hate everyone before you, and besides SniperForce-Duffek because at least you guys are trying to point me in the direction you feel is right. Everyone else is just hopping on and CptMotivator is just a douchebag.

Responsibility- I'm just about as responsible, if not more than other guys at my age. Again, never been told I'm irresponsible yet have been awarded for my responsibilities, so.

The rest I feel I'd just be restating old posts. I've read what they look for. If I felt I wasn't any of that I wouldn't have gotten more into it. Thank you for your help.



Okinawa. That was my next step, in fact. I just wanted to get some insight before I talked to him. Thankfully, everyone here in the military section of PBN has been so helpful in my findings. Especially CptMotivator, whose name alone motivated me to get answers.

I seriously would appreciate anyone who has some input that will help me one way or another, even if it's put the way these guys are putting it. They lay it down I'll pick it up if it helps me along the road. So anyone else have anything?
You're a cry baby!
__________________
"If you don't go to the gym, you don't look good; if you don't tan, you're pale; and if you don't do laundry...you ain't got no clothes."-The Situation
Carson19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:13 PM #31
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
Shows how much you know, I'm already in the Marines, ***. I want to either LAT move or go MARSOC.
So... Would appreciate the help. So far I haven't appreciated a single post in this thread... I mean the one guy told me he hoped I don't blow out a knee....that was kinda nice of him. Thanks guy....

Anyone else?
Why dont you just call the monitor and make a appt with the recuiter(s)?

Also A&S is going for one thing, to break your *** off for 2-3 weeks or whatever it is these days. No one is going to tell you anything about it because its a constant mind game. Youll be running a lot as well as swimming, long ruc movements as well land nav, basic ****. If your not a mental hoss and can run your *** off best check yourself for a bit till your in great shape. It was rough and it sucked. The pipeline was fun but it was made to wash clowns out.

Last edited by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 : 01-28-2012 at 06:17 PM.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:18 PM #32
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
A cry baby that doesn't respect his elders, betters, nor those that out rank him. Funny how this forum just happens to be full of all three.

I really love those "I am more X than my peers" comments, shows real maturity.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 06:44 PM #33
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Why dont you just call the monitor and make a appt with the recuiter(s)?

Also A&S is going for one thing, to break your *** off for 2-3 weeks or whatever it is these days. No one is going to tell you anything about it because its a constant mind game. Youll be running a lot as well as swimming, long ruc movements as well land nav, basic ****. If your not a mental hoss and can run your *** off best check yourself for a bit till your in great shape. It was rough and it sucked. The pipeline was fun but it was made to wash clowns out.
This is the kind of info I was looking for. I had some actual questions I wanted to ask. I guess I just wanted to know what you did while you were there. I've heard numerous things, including group exercises like pushing a Howitzer down a trail.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
A cry baby that doesn't respect his elders, betters, nor those that out rank him. Funny how this forum just happens to be full of all three.

I really love those "I am more X than my peers" comments, shows real maturity.
I highly doubt anyone in this forum intended to bring rank into any of their posts. Not to mention, your little quote there was never said. I'm not crying about anything, I came in here asking questions about a military topic and all of you "mature" people do nothing but shoot it down. The amount of hypocrisy in this thread alone is insane.

Also, I do all three of those things. I give respect to those who have earned respect.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 07:39 PM #34
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
This is the kind of info I was looking for. I had some actual questions I wanted to ask. I guess I just wanted to know what you did while you were there. I've heard numerous things, including group exercises like pushing a Howitzer down a trail.

I highly doubt anyone in this forum intended to bring rank into any of their posts. Not to mention, your little quote there was never said. I'm not crying about anything, I came in here asking questions about a military topic and all of you "mature" people do nothing but shoot it down. The amount of hypocrisy in this thread alone is insane.

Also, I do all three of those things. I give respect to those who have earned respect.
I'm a Combat vet, and an Infantry Officer (occasionally).

I'll bring my 0-3(P) all up in this thread if I feel like it.


I don't have to earn respect.


Edit: Welcome to the military. I'm sorry we don't give you the answer you want. You say you want to be MARSOC but somehow throughout the entire internet/Marine Corps you can't find ANY information what-so-ever. You need a healthy dose of self motivation and forward thinking.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj

Last edited by CptMotivator : 01-28-2012 at 07:49 PM.
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 02:20 AM #35
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
I'm a Combat vet, and an Infantry Officer (occasionally).

I'll bring my 0-3(P) all up in this thread if I feel like it.


I don't have to earn respect.


Edit: Welcome to the military. I'm sorry we don't give you the answer you want. You say you want to be MARSOC but somehow throughout the entire internet/Marine Corps you can't find ANY information what-so-ever. You need a healthy dose of self motivation and forward thinking.
I have found useful information on the internet. And throughout the week I've happened to stumble across a Marine that went to A&S. So I'm doing my part, aside from this on finding information about the training. I just wanted some tips from someone who actually did it. I went onto a public military forum asking for insight on a training evolution. Call the press. This is so unusual.

I give you respect that you're a combat vet. Awesome. I always do to combat vets. But arrogant people tend to get less. And rank doesn't always need to come into play.
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:16 AM #36
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO View Post
I have found useful information on the internet. And throughout the week I've happened to stumble across a Marine that went to A&S. So I'm doing my part, aside from this on finding information about the training. I just wanted some tips from someone who actually did it. I went onto a public military forum asking for insight on a training evolution. Call the press. This is so unusual.

I give you respect that you're a combat vet. Awesome. I always do to combat vets. But arrogant people tend to get less. And rank doesn't always need to come into play.
Undrprvldged or however he spells his ****, is former MARSOC.

Now go away.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:51 AM #37
the other one
World Peace
 
the other one's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Yes.
 has been a member for 10 years
the other one supports our troops
Read "get selected". Same ****.
__________________
Do not go gentle into that good night.
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

I blog.
the other one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 08:28 PM #38
PaInTeRjOe_BkO
HOTCAKE$
 
PaInTeRjOe_BkO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 630
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by the other one View Post
Read "get selected". Same ****.
Where do I find this?
__________________
I am the one they call BEARCOAT
PaInTeRjOe_BkO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:45 PM #39
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaInTeRjOe_BkO
Where do I find this?
A book store... God, kids these days. I swear.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 09:46 PM #40
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
The recruiter is how you get a chance to get into A&S
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:27 PM #41
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
A book store... God, kids these days. I swear.
Watch out bro, he's gonna be Marsoc.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:34 PM #42
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries
 
UNDRPRVLGD_V2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: World Wide
Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
come at me bro
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump