Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-16-2012, 03:22 AM #1
BIGT89

fantasy sports website

all of you out there that like to play fantasy sports then you need to give draft street a try. draft street offers daily and weekly leagues of all kind of entry amounts as low as $2 buying to small leagues even $500 gpp (gareented prize pool). they offer leagues for nfl college sports, nba, nhl, getting ready to launch for upcoming season mlb, pga and in the works is soccer, and possibly nascar.

first time deposit is matched 40% of your initial deposit as bonus cash to play with. you can bet as low as $2 all the way up to $420. they offer salary cap and snake style.

heres the link http://www.draftstreet.com/register....=JeRZeYZFyNeST

and if it asks you for a recruit code use:JeRZeYZFyNeST to get even more bonuses and benefits.

so if your looking for something new to try or just sick of espn and cbs yearly leagues and want to start betting every night instead of getting paid once a year then try out draft street. i love it. there getting ready to release a app for smart phones, and there is a lot of people that play there. thought i would share this as i know a lot of people play fantasy sports and most sites only have yearly leagues and draft street u can win big every night.
BIGT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement