Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-26-2013, 12:58 AM #22
Give Her The D

I am also interested in the progress of this marker sounds cool without all the unnecessary junk people put on.
Give Her The D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-02-2013, 05:36 AM #23
loougle

loougle has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
loougle has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
loougle supports Empire
If you could make a cheaper ver of the SAR that isn't bolt action, I'd buy right now.

Last edited by loougle : 11-14-2013 at 04:52 PM.
loougle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:55 PM #24
theblackoutsavage
One Shot, One Kill

Annual Supporting Member
theblackoutsavage is BST Trusted
theblackoutsavage is playing at Living Legends VII
theblackoutsavage owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
theblackoutsavage has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
theblackoutsavage has achieved Level 4 in PbNation Pursuit
theblackoutsavage supports Empire
theblackoutsavage owns a Planet Eclipse GSL
Any word on the marker and how it's going? I'm very interested to see how it turns out!
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, your girlfriend broke up with you the night before, or that you just had a bad day at work. This is your heaven on earth. Live it and Play it as if there was no tomorrow.
theblackoutsavage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:40 PM #25
Graebner
Matrix Freak!

Graebner plays in the MiLP
Graebner plays in the APPA D4 division
i agree with what someone said! and old DM3 would beawesome for this. breaking diwn the body and moving the regulator and LPR to different positions! can open alot for you. something like the DYE DAM! to make an assult style pb gun. if u model it after the M40a5 ud open up more!! throw maybe a 16-20inch barrel with freak/dye UL (hard but able to find) (to get the true FS/PB barrel match! (better consistancy and accuracy! with the assult rifle style and even m40a5 would allow you to put the tank depending on size as the stock/ or in the stock! but if your running a 13/3000 tank you will not get many shots. better to run this as HPA! and u might consider using an automag with better valves! great shooting markers! no electro! to worry about! as for mag fed or box fed no ideas man i donno! but as for application running sniper in PB does not do any good unless u know 100% where the round is going. (the type of game we have doesnt allow that kind of accuracy) (physics cant get around it) but assult rifle style would be great! able to shoot move and communicate!

my exp comes from 16 years playing paintball! and 4 years active duty USMC 0321) and now in a reserve unit as a SS pig. so hope this helps! good luck! i want pics and vids!!! gotta see what you can do!