Old 12-19-2003, 10:44 PM #85
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

JoshGrrrr is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
JoshGrrrr is playing at Living Legends III
JoshGrrrr supports our troops
Quote:
If you think that in any way justify's him killing the kid your a retard. If that guy hadn't been a jackass he wouldn't have shot the kid
No no one said it justifies it. Just saying that there were other reasons besides racial ones for the murder. I'm sure if the kid was white the same thing would have happened. If the kids race was the motive then he would have just shot him to begin with instead of asking him to move.
Old 12-19-2003, 10:54 PM #86
paintballphreak1
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by lopy-slopy
If you think that in any way justify's him killing the kid your a retard. If that guy hadn't been a jackass he wouldn't have shot the kid
you're an idiot. when did i say anything was justified? don't put words in my mouth assclown. all i'm saying is that the kid didn't die because he was black, the kid died because he was being a prick. if he would have said **** you and gotten off the truck, i doubt he would have gotten killed. how are you only gonna blame the redneck guy? granted he shouldn't have gone to the extreme he did, but the kid was begging for something to happen.

Overgrow the world
feedback
Old 12-19-2003, 10:58 PM #87
wdpjunkie
Luke

wdpjunkie plays in the PSP
wdpjunkie plays in the APPA D3 division
yes, the kid probably needed to die anyway if he came back with a comment like that even if the old guy was rude about it. It was his truck.

7N7

Drive '05 ECK '06 Punisherspb '07 ECK '08, '09
Old 12-20-2003, 01:15 AM #88
RM12345
PBR SUCKS

Look dude, the killing WAS racially motivated. This dude lived right down the street from me, and always parked his truck on the side of the road, right across the street from the bus stop where all the junior high kids get off. Kids were constantly playing around on this guys truck, and he didn't do **** to the white kids except yell at them, even the ones that told him to **** off.
Old 12-20-2003, 02:31 PM #89
lopy-slopy

Quote:
you're an idiot. when did i say anything was justified? don't put words in my mouth assclown. all i'm saying is that the kid didn't die because he was black, the kid died because he was being a prick. if he would have said **** you and gotten off the truck, i doubt he would have gotten killed. how are you only gonna blame the redneck guy? granted he shouldn't have gone to the extreme he did, but the kid was begging for something to happen.
It pretty obvious it was racialy motivated, If the guy haddn't yelled "get the F--- off my truck N----" the kid probibly would have moved, but seeing as the guy was being a racist, bigot, and all around jackass, the kid didn't feel like moving.

you basicly are trying to justify the guy killing him, saying that it wasn't the guy's fault, but it was the kids fault. not getting off someone's truck does not merret anthing close to being shot. That was in no way the fault of the kid, that was 100% the fault of the redneck that shot him. If you think otherwise, then you are just an idiot. for crist sate, it was a 12 year old kid! How could he have seen it coming?
Old 12-20-2003, 03:21 PM #90
paintballphreak1
Mind Blowing

Quote:
Originally posted by lopy-slopy
It pretty obvious it was racialy motivated, If the guy haddn't yelled "get the F--- off my truck N----" the kid probibly would have moved, but seeing as the guy was being a racist, bigot, and all around jackass, the kid didn't feel like moving.

you basicly are trying to justify the guy killing him, saying that it wasn't the guy's fault, but it was the kids fault. not getting off someone's truck does not merret anthing close to being shot. That was in no way the fault of the kid, that was 100% the fault of the redneck that shot him. If you think otherwise, then you are just an idiot. for crist sate, it was a 12 year old kid! How could he have seen it coming?
i haven't doubted that it was SOMEWHAT racially motivated. you're ****ing retarded, how about you actually read my post. i said the guy shouldn't have gone to the extremes he did, but the kid still deserved something for not moving. if the poster knows the guy was a crazy *** redneck, then i'm sure the kid who got shot did too. it wasn't 100% the guys fault, because he most likely wouldn't have shot him if the kid wouldn't have tried to be so ****ing hard, and just moved. 12 year old kids know about racism, and hate. all 12 year old kids have at one point known about "that crazy guy who lives over there." how could he have seen it comming? even 12 year old kids know not too piss off unstable people. **** i always knew who not to **** with as a kid. you're an idiot and need to realize that although this kid is obviously a victim he isn't 100% innocent.

Overgrow the world
feedback
Old 12-20-2003, 08:48 PM #91
lopy-slopy

yes, yes he is. If you had any sence in your head you would realize that the kid didn't do anything wrong. sure if he had moved he might not have died have died, but it was all the guy's idea to kill the kid. As far as I know, the guy didn't yell "get off my truck or i'm gonna shoot you" so he probibly didn't expect to be shot. Most decent people would not hurt a 12 year old kid, and mabey this kid was just used to being around decent people. Just give it up. No 12 year old kid in the world deserves to die, and of all the things kids do today, not moving when so redneck calls you a Ni---- is not a very bad thing. From the sounds of that guy, even if the kid had moved, he might have killed him anyways. like say he told the guy to F--- off and started to walk away, the guy very well could have gone inside and got his gun and came out and shot him.

The main thing here, is I'm not gonna sit around while you try to put any of the blame for what happend on a 12 year old kid who was shot by some redneck for touching his truck. You shouldn't have to go around being nice to everyone, no matter how much of a jackass they are to you, because theirs a chance you could get shot. It's obvious that this kid thought that way.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:53 PM #92
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

No one said anyone deserves to die. No one said who is to blame. I believe the argument started when I said that the killing didnt seem to be purely race motivated. I still dont think it was. I dont think he killed the kid bacause he was black, I think he killed him because he acted like a punk.
Old 12-20-2003, 08:58 PM #93
lopy-slopy

He wasn't acting any worse than the guy was, saying F you is alot better than saying "you F-ing Ni---"
Old 12-20-2003, 09:07 PM #94
sponge008

Well, a lady got sniped by her husband a year back, nothing else.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:25 PM #95
SR830
LAKINATOR

A kid two doors away from me committed suicide. He hung himself and his parents found him. Pretty weird stuff.
Old 12-20-2003, 09:29 PM #96
JoshGrrrr
@!?#%&$

lol..people keep posting Suicides in a Murder thread. Well, I guess you could say they murdered themselves
Old 12-20-2003, 10:30 PM #97
SonOfTheSouth
Suicide Messiah

Quote:
Originally posted by Cobra-LCD-Angel
did any of those happen to happen in Flowers Crossing neighborhood or Bright Water neighborhood.
Naw, my dad lives on a farm in the backwoods/country of Pennsylvania.
Old 12-21-2003, 09:02 PM #98
slickguy55
Im cool.

some 15 y/o mexican kid threatened to kill me today.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...gen umber=178

theres the link so you can read the convo if you want.

GDT CLUB

REMEMBER 12/29/03 the day the greatest thread was killed.
Old 12-21-2003, 09:18 PM #99
galli2001
•Killer•

lol thats funny.
North side of cali. Yeah norcal is hella ghetto. I live in north side cali and ive shot like *counts in head* 5 birds or so.

Tim for me to have some fun with this mexican kiddo
Old 12-21-2003, 09:19 PM #100
Gunny/Killa
thelilEngine/\thatCouldnt

Sweet I shoto pigeons in my back yard also. I think ive gotten at least 10 now
Old 12-21-2003, 09:22 PM #101
JIMBOB JOHNSON

here last year there was 1 murder and 1 suicide in wal-mart in less than 1 week and 1 block from here there were 2 murders 2 days apart
Old 12-21-2003, 09:35 PM #102
aMeRiCaNsHoRtY
Banned

About 6 houses down the street a kid stabbed his "friend" to death.
Old 12-22-2003, 12:26 AM #103
say_no_to_brasseagle

some friend

If beer has never touched your lips
you've never packed a dip or dropped the mitts Chances are your not a hockey player, at least not a very good one

www.gongshowhockey.com
Old 12-22-2003, 12:28 AM #104
larry_wendel_<3's_christmas
Mike Vick > you

Some jealous ex-bf went to his ex-gf's house and shot her current bf in the face with a shotgun, point blank... then he killed the girl and then himself a few houses down the road from me here in Brunswick, Georgia. Crazy ****.

Kennesaw State University = NCAA Div 2 National Champions. woowoo
Old 12-22-2003, 01:53 AM #105
dontblink4

last year four 8th graders that all went to the same school all commited suicide within like a 4 month period. i always wondered what they fed those kids.