Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-18-2003, 05:44 PM #1
jeffsimm
Matty-the-Tank

has been a member for 10 years
Did I Make a Good Decision?

I just ordered a sentinel ts with gas thru and a revy.....is this gun a good choice or should i send it back and get something else?....what are some immediate upgrades that i should get....i am open for your opinions or any suggestion that you might have....thanks,
Jeff
Advertisement
Old 12-18-2003, 05:45 PM #2
jeffsimm
Matty-the-Tank

btw, how is the accuracy of the gun?
Old 12-18-2003, 05:54 PM #3
ThatGuy86

ThatGuy86 is a Supporting Member
ThatGuy86 plays in the PSP
ThatGuy86 supports our troops
ThatGuy86 plays in the APPA D1 division
Well considering that you just ordered the gun, I don't think now is the best time to ask that question.

But anyways, yes it is a good purchase. I also have a Sentinel TS, a CP foregrip, and a 12V Revvy. The gun is great. It's light, it's fast, and it's pretty accurate with the stock barrel.

As for immediate upgrades, it doesn't really need anything. I got a new barrel for it, but now I'm kind of regretting spending the extra $50 because the stock barrel shoots very well. If you don't have compressed air, you may want to look into it, but it's not a necessity. Spend the money on paint, instead!

All in all, it is a good purchase. You should be happy with it. It may be a blowback, but it sure doesn't perform like one.
Old 12-18-2003, 06:50 PM #4
FuzzyChicken

its built as reliable as a tippy, shoots well and wont break down on you (not likely), and if it does it will be easy to fix. AM is a great company, with great customer service. THere really isnt much to say. Its accuracte, good effiency. As for upgrades reg and nitro, if u got the money, in that case u might as well go for the Sentinel Pro.
Old 12-24-2003, 12:15 PM #5
jeffsimm
Matty-the-Tank

sweet, my gun is comin in today....i don't know why it took so long....i ordered it from bustnballs like 9 or 10 days ago?