Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 05-10-2012, 08:39 AM #1
NTex PbReview
American Agle

Best of 2012 so far

best new marker- Clone GT, honorable mention Empire Sniper

best park- Petty's and Cousins, honorable mention Official Paintball Games of Texas and Webers

best paint- GI SPORTZ 5star, honorable mention RPS Custom BLends, overall RPS is more consistent

best team- North Tx Shock Wave, honorable mention Official Devastation Young GUnz

best event- AXBL #1 because of the owner and staff, honorable mention Pride Series Young GUns #1 at Fort

best jersey- Greed

best gun tech- Isreal at All-Ball

best renegade field- DPG, honorable mention Smith's in Paris, Dans in Texarkanna

best rep for Texas Paintball- Texas RUsh

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''
END of 2011 Review

best field- Webers because of how welcome they make you feel and take care of the players. Honorable mention Cousins, Pettys and Twisted

best team- Tx Rush because of how organized and good they are for the sport. Honorable mention NTX Shockwave and Mayhem

best proshop- All-ball honorable mention is Angelo Paintball both because of how good they are for paintball

best marker- Crome by Regency honorable mention Clone VX by MacDev because of the obvious

best tournament- AXBL at COusins honorable mention NTX Charity Series and ScrimFests
NTex PbReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-10-2012, 09:30 AM #2
TreyBall209

TreyBall209 plays in the PSP
TreyBall209 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
TreyBall209 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTex PbReview View Post

best park- Petty's and Cousins, honorable mention Official Paintball Games of Texas and Webers

best paint- GI SPORTZ 5star, honorable mention RPS Custom BLends, overall RPS is more consistent

best team- North Tx Shock Wave, honorable mention Official Devastation Young GUnz

best event- AXBL #1 because of the owner and staff, honorable mention Pride Series Young GUns #1 at Fort

best jersey- Greed

best renegade field- DPG, honorable mention Smith's in Paris, Dans in Texarkanna

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' ''''
END of 2011 Review

best field- Webers because of how welcome they make you feel and take care of the players. Honorable mention Cousins, Pettys and Twisted

best team- Tx Rush because of how organized and good they are for the sport. Honorable mention NTX Shockwave and Mayhem

best proshop- All-ball honorable mention is Angelo Paintball both because of how good they are for paintball

best marker- Crome by Regency honorable mention Clone VX by MacDev because of the obvious

best tournament- AXBL at COusins honorable mention NTX Charity Series and ScrimFests
LOL! Where in the hell did you come up with this list of garbage?
TreyBall209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:34 AM #3
daez
thursdae

daez owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
daez has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Lol.

What about Texas Storm???! Talk about a good team
daez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 12:11 PM #4
darius09
Texas Grind

darius09 plays in the USPL
darius09 plays in the PSP
darius09 supports Team VICIOUS
darius09 plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by daez View Post
Lol.

What about Texas Storm???! Talk about a good team
Agreed texas storm should be in place of Texas rush no offense to any of you guys
Old 05-10-2012, 01:26 PM #5
Shawn_Savage
RUSHian Mob

Annual Supporting Member
Shawn_Savage plays in the PSP
Shawn_Savage plays in the APPA D4 division
Shawn_Savage is Legendary
YES! Made the list again!

If I post in your sale thread I am trying to close a deal as fast as possible. If you delay, I move on.
Picked best team 2011 by NTex PBreview
Picked best reps of Texas 2012 by NTex PBreview
Shawn_Savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 01:36 PM #6
loki1313
I NEED MY MAKER'S

has been a member for 10 years
loki1313 plays in the PSP
loki1313 posts videos on PbNation
loki1313 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
I do like my greed jersey
GREED #13

my feedback http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...hreadid=869074
loki1313 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:20 PM #7
sup'mango
Dallas

sup'mango supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTex PbReview

best jersey- Greed

END of 2011 Review

Because this is accurate....
sup'mango is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:46 PM #8
bigdaddy-cool
God of Thunder

bigdaddy-cool is a Supporting Member
bigdaddy-cool plays in the PSP
bigdaddy-cool has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
bigdaddy-cool supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by NTex PbReview View Post

best jersey- Greed

END of 2011 Review

While "best of" list is subjective to thr reviewers personal taste, I find this list to be across the board thought out and non partial to any one brand/store/field. And while i am not 100% in agreement with the list, I do respect the reviewers views and his/their willingness to put it out there and take the flames from people who disagree. Hope to see more lists in the furture with all new catagories.....maybe, best field paint, best coach, best marker collection etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreyBall209 View Post
LOL! Where in the hell did you come up with this list of garbage?
I take it that you have issue with the list, and the constructive way to point it out is call it garbage...yeah you have an open mind. Please feel free to start your own thread and have your list, maybe you will have it perfect...or maybe not.
Hi, My Name is Robert Jordan what's yours
bigdaddy-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 04:47 PM #9
CYNDYR05
.::pRo FaCe PaInTeR::.

CYNDYR05 plays in the PSP
CYNDYR05 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
CYNDYR05 plays in the APPA D3 division
CYNDYR05 supports DLX Technology
Who's in charge of compiling this list again? #fail

FZR
CYNDYR05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:01 PM #10
wisk
$$ G R E E D $$

wisk plays in the PSP
wisk donated to help Peyton Trent
wisk plays in the APPA D3 division
wisk supports Empire
Quote:
Originally Posted by loki1313 View Post
I do like my greed jersey

Haha I'm curious to know who this fellow is.
wisk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:06 PM #11
Rob-GG
Handy with the steel

Yes never mentioned Zone South

"Handy with the Steel"
Rob-GG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 05:17 PM #12
SplatPlanet

SplatPlanet is a founding member
SplatPlanet owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
SplatPlanet owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
You guys do see his name is NTXpbreview. NT = North texas just incase you couldnt figure it out. Heaven forbid someone has their own opinion on what they have seen over the year so far in this part of the woods.

I do agree on the paint. The GI paint that was provided at the AXBL at xfactor was the best paint I have shot to date. it would break falling out of our hands on the ground and not a single gun chop all day. Ball on ball accuracy.
SplatPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:47 AM #13
TreyBall209

Quote:
Originally Posted by SplatPlanet
You guys do see his name is NTXpbreview. NT = North texas just incase you couldnt figure it out. Heaven forbid someone has their own opinion on what they have seen over the year so far in this part of the woods.

I do agree on the paint. The GI paint that was provided at the AXBL at xfactor was the best paint I have shot to date. it would break falling out of our hands on the ground and not a single gun chop all day. Ball on ball accuracy.
Too bad you and NTXpbreview are the same person!!
Old 05-11-2012, 01:51 AM #14
TreyBall209

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdaddy-cool
I take it that you have issue with the list, and the constructive way to point it out is call it garbage...yeah you have an open mind. Please feel free to start your own thread and have your list, maybe you will have it perfect...or maybe not.
If it looks like garbage, smells like garbage, then it's probably garbage. Seems as if you have something against anything that Avid does for North Texas paintball. Not to mention that there hasn't even been an AXBL event in NORTH Texas yet this year. What has Allball done for anyone lately??
Old 05-11-2012, 02:28 AM #15
DragonION85

DragonION85 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DragonION85 plays in the APPA beginner division
^^^ agreed^^^ Avid has done alot for the NTX scene.
Team: Sanity Lost #27 (C)
SUPER Up'd ION--$125 http://s1240.photobucket.com/albums/...%20for%20sale/

CAPTIN
SANITY LOST
DragonION85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:44 AM #16
NTex PbReview
American Agle

Quote:
Seems as if you have something against anything that Avid does for North Texas paintball. Not to mention that there hasn't even been an AXBL event in NORTH Texas yet this year. What has Allball done for anyone lately??
I shop on th einternet mostly really don't have anything against anyone
NTex PbReview is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:46 AM #17
nivlacherbeast
calvindaman

nivlacherbeast owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
nivlacherbeast has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nivlacherbeast has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
nivlacherbeast has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
aaayyyeeee shockwave! HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

R.I.P Xdren ):

#14 Texas PHALANX
nivlacherbeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 11:59 AM #18
GBandy
RLD Innovations LLC

nothing against Shockwave, but Storm did win 2 NATIONAL events back to back. I'd say that makes them the best team.

New Feedback | Old Feedback
GBandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:02 PM #19
TreyBall209

Quote:
Originally Posted by GBandy
nothing against Shockwave, but Storm did win 2 NATIONAL events back to back. I'd say that makes them the best team.
Old 05-11-2012, 12:29 PM #20
bigdaddy-cool
God of Thunder

bigdaddy-cool is a Supporting Member
bigdaddy-cool plays in the PSP
bigdaddy-cool has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
bigdaddy-cool supports Empire
Quote:
If it looks like garbage, smells like garbage, then it's probably garbage. Seems as if you have something against anything that Avid does for North Texas paintball. Not to mention that there hasn't even been an AXBL event in NORTH Texas yet this year. What has Allball done for anyone lately??
I do not see where you can say I have something aginst Avid, I call a lot of thise guys friends, and have for years. All i said was that it is a review based on the rewiewers taste and experience. I also said I did not agree 100% with the list...so if I have an OPINION other than the one you have then that too would be garbage?? you offer no differing OPINION you just attack anyone who is not like you and thinks the way you do. I again offer you the chance to comprise your own list since you have all the correct answers. and do not pretend to know a thing about me in who I support or like, I have been around paintball for more than a minute and have strong OPINIONS on a lot of things but yet I do not call out everything and everyone just because they do not share mine. I am sure you will have a snotty little come back remark, but your words mean nothing to me since i do not know who you are....my name is listed at the bottom of my sig....and i am pretty sure a lot of people know who I am
Hi, My Name is Robert Jordan what's yours
bigdaddy-cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 01:49 PM #21
SplatPlanet

SplatPlanet is a founding member
SplatPlanet owns a Planet Eclipse SLS
SplatPlanet owns a Planet Eclipse CSL
Quote:
Too bad you and NTXpbreview are the same person!!
I am no way associated with ntx pb review. Your friends already know I speak my mind freely no matter who it is I am talking to. I do not have dual.user names and never will.

I appreciate you taking your time defending your friends though. But there is really no reason to flame a kid to make yourself look like a Ba to your friends.
SplatPlanet is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups