PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 01-27-2002, 06:50 PM #22
Homer
Old but Smart!

has been a member for 10 years
I'm Steve. PLayed with Alliance last year. I'm the guy with the loud voice that usually shoots way too much paint. Were you with Alliance last year?

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-28-2002, 02:28 PM #23
AutoMaggot

AutoMaggot is a Moderator
Dude! I thought that might have been you! This is Sam Thompson (used to pester you about automags all the time... you know, the tall, blonde goofy bastard)... I've been moonlighting with different teams... I originally played for True Colors, then played a few under Alliance, then went to vision for like a week... then played with True Colors in the NEC 5-man (wasnt much of a challenge!)... and now Im back with Alliance... LOL... yeah, ive been around ... but True Colors has always been my team... I've just followed John P around where ever he goes (cept for me going back to alliance... lol... he's not happy about that one)... Anyhoo... how's the new indoor coming through?

Last edited by AutoMaggot : 01-28-2002 at 02:30 PM.
Old 01-28-2002, 07:11 PM #24
Homer
Old but Smart!

It's actually up and running and so far the resposnses have been great. The flooring is awesome no slipping and sliding at all.

As for followin John P around I can't think of a better guy to follow. He's a great player with a some great skills and a true love for the game. So how's the mag working or did you bow to pressure and go for a cocker? Or go totally crazy (like most of usdo) and get an Angel?

Hope to see you at the field, or at least I'll see you in the Springtime on the local circuit.

Steve

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.
Old 01-28-2002, 11:53 PM #25
AutoMaggot

Well... LOL... I sold the mag and bought an ANS GenX Chaos Cocker... green to blue fade... put a matching freak on it... reeeallly nice marker... Traded it for an Alliance Angel... Had that for a couple months... Got bored with it... Bought an E-Mag... Put a warp, turbo rev, 88/45 MaxFlow and a Freak on it... Then I just sold that to go back to a cocker... and now I have a 2001 Blue STO with an all Palmer's front end, Shocktech Rat Valve, Shocktech Supafly Delrin Bolt, 88/45 Max Flow, Matching 16" Freak, Belsales Trigger frame w/ roller sear, and a few other goodies... she shoots very well ... John P makes fun of me, seeing how after every four or five weekends, I end up with a new gun!
Old 01-28-2002, 11:57 PM #26
AutoMaggot

Muh new toy
Attached Images
File Type: jpg cocker2.jpg (49.0 KB, 32 views)
Old 01-29-2002, 12:03 AM #27
AutoMaggot

Oops... more recent pic
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sto1.jpg (86.8 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-29-2002, 12:09 AM #28
AutoMaggot

Last one
Attached Images
File Type: jpg sto2.jpg (73.5 KB, 28 views)
Old 01-29-2002, 03:24 PM #29
Homer
Old but Smart!

Thats a sweet gun. I was laughing when you told me about your trades. I kept seeing Ellen with new guns and I now know where they came from lol. So what color is his hair this week? He never writes anymore. Hey I know Mikey was tryingto hook up on ann indoor did he have any luck yet? If not at Eye 2 Eye we're gonna be running a team night Thursdays. $25 includes air and BYOP. Let him know if he's interested. This is gonna be the first week and we haven't done much to make it known, but we should be in full swing by next week.

Oh on a sidenote I had to try a cocker (though I still have the Angel will never not have one of those) and it's kind of fun to play with. I got a Black Magic with the hinge trigger. After the first day of playing I haven't chopped a ball since. The first day we won;t mention! It is amazing how much money you save shooting those. I don't even carry a pack on the field unless it's against another Team thats pretty organized. Hopper Ball by choice! I'll talk to you soon.

Old 01-29-2002, 10:59 PM #30
AutoMaggot

Naw, Mikey's indoor fell through... we've been practicing at P&L (see autococker forum action pics thread!)... So i'll be sure to tell him about team night!