Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 12-26-2001, 03:38 PM #1
gilmour135
I am MR. Freeze

has been a member for 10 years
Exclamation new england tourney!

hey guys i have just assembled a awesome 5 man, but here is the prob, we can only play on saturdays! does anybody know of any 5 man tourneys at all for the upcoming year that are held on saturday? this is really important so any info would help alot! thanks gilmour
Bob long's, Green fade Intimidator, 32 degrees green shark drop forward, ANS generation x inline regulator, KAAP k2 dropzone on/off tank adapter. smart parts impulse: pre release se fully upgraded, imp001405,smart parts Green all american barrel, black shocktech drop forward, pure energy 3000psi 68 cu tank, smart parts vertical adapter, pmi gas thru gadget grip, green 12 v revvy, blade trigger, dye clear stickys
Old 12-28-2001, 07:46 PM #2
HostileIntent
Run Thru Ninja

HostileIntent owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
check www.pnlpaintball.com also keep an eye out during the season for smaller tournies at canobie and global that could possibly be on sat.

*1ne

"you gotta get that money no matter how you do... secret inditement ****, right thur"
Old 12-31-2001, 04:22 PM #3
Homer
Old but Smart!

Canobie ran some last year. Does anyone know if they have a website yet?

Sponsored by:PaintballWizard.com, National Paintball Supply, DYE, Draxxus Paint, and my brother (I steal all his stuff)

My posts and personal opinions DO NOT reflect the views of my sponsors. I just have a Big Mouth.
Old 01-09-2002, 07:39 AM #4
SirWipesAlot

Adrenaline Sportz Paintball Park will be doing a three man league that will be held two Saturdays per month. Spring, Summer, Fall Leagues planned. Info very soon at ----------> www.pgpaintball.com

Novice, Intermediate, and Open Divisions

Prizes throughout, and the Fall League will be the winners of the other leagues, dooking it out for year end prizes to include Three Swerve Cockers valued around $2,400.00 other prizes and trophies too!

Info up soon, keep checking!
KAPP
REDZ
www.pgpaintball.com
Paintball Wizards
Swerve Product Designs
Old 01-09-2002, 03:34 PM #5
gilmour135
I am MR. Freeze

yes!

Hey sir wipes is this place in nh or me? on the site it says maine and that is 2 hrs away from us anyways thanks man i knew there was something out there! And if anybody else knows of anything going on on saturdays please post! you guys rock!
Bob long's, Green fade Intimidator, 32 degrees green shark drop forward, ANS generation x inline regulator, KAAP k2 dropzone on/off tank adapter. smart parts impulse: pre release se fully upgraded, imp001405,smart parts Green all american barrel, black shocktech drop forward, pure energy 3000psi 68 cu tank, smart parts vertical adapter, pmi gas thru gadget grip, green 12 v revvy, blade trigger, dye clear stickys

Last edited by gilmour135 : 01-10-2002 at 02:05 PM.
Old 01-12-2002, 04:05 PM #6
schoelman

gilmor... Adrenaline is in Dover NH, i'm not sure where you are.... Adrenalines park is in Maine though....WAY far from me... about 1.6 hours... so i never go.... however, if you go to their site www.pgextreme.com and go to the 'NEWS' section...i think they have info up there still... about a new park they're building in NH, that is gonna be alot closer to Portsmouth.... which will be nice. Anyway, they have good prizes, etc... so it should be interesting to see what unfolds as the season draws nearer....
Old 01-21-2002, 07:03 PM #7
Cranshaw
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Hey if you want to do some tourny's check out the New England Cup. www.newenglandcup.com they have both a 7 man series and a novice/rookie 5 man. THe prizes last year were without a doubt the best in the new England Area. We are planing on holding at least 1 if not 2 events in NH this upcoming year. Mikey Swerve Cockers? Nice Congrats I bet those guns are going be sweet. What are the dates to your 3 man. Email me some pics of the gun, you gotta put the swerve dude on them some how.

www.paintballwizard.com
Old 02-09-2002, 11:16 AM #8
gilmour135
I am MR. Freeze

come on spring

Come on guys spring is just around the corner! I just found out that my local field is going to be having night leauges, but we are still looking for tourneys or leauges on saturdays thanks gilmour.