Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 06-08-2013, 07:09 PM #64
paintballa108

paintballa108 supports Team VICIOUS
paintballa108 supports our troops
paintballa108 supports DLX Technology
I'd be kind of annoyed getting sniped 2 bucks for no reason .. It's there business to handle the items bought. Lol why charge such a stupid fee.
Advertisement
Old 06-08-2013, 07:53 PM #65
Jonezed7
Bleed Blue & White

Annual Supporting Member
Jonezed7 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Jonezed7 plays in the APPA D5 division
Jonezed7 is one of the top 25 posters on PbNation
Jonezed7 is Legendary
Jonezed7 is Boss
I never heard of that fee anywhere. Really weird.
Jonezed7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 10:01 PM #66
firebirdude
My Balls > Your Face

firebirdude is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
firebirdude has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I don't give a rat's arse how many orders they have or how much work has to been done to complete my order. That's on them. That's their side. If they can't handle it, step aside and let someone else who can in. If it's so tough, charge more to compensate yourself, I get it. BUT you damn well better have it posted somewhere before you charge someone's card. And since when should I feel special for patronizing a business?!?!

Like every checkout system online, you enter in all your information, then get to a final order page with your complete order total + shipping displayed. Then you click on the big red button that says place my order.....so call me crazy to expect to pay that total. But no. The "thanks for your order" page pops up with an extra 2 bucks on it. Is the 2 bucks going to send me to the poor house? Is it going to keep me awake at night? Nope. I just find it a little underhanded. And call me crazy, but I don't like being taken advantage of.

Old +42/-0 PBNation FEEDBACK!!
firebirdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2013, 10:09 PM #67
impyangelguy
I Post nude

It actually is displayed before you submit the order.
Old 06-09-2013, 11:06 PM #68
Ymesss
boot me

Ymesss plays in the PSP
Ymesss supports Empire
It definitely shows the fee before placing the order... Im not saying i enjoy the fee either, but i ship stuff out nearly every day and there are fees associated with this kind of thing.

Im not saying its a good reason to buy from them, but it isn't dishonest either. I placed an order from punishers a few weeks ago, called before hand to make sure the item was in stock because i needed it quickly. Got it next day, no complaints here...
Old 06-11-2013, 03:07 AM #69
brophy8998

brophy8998 is an Ultimate field/store owner
brophy8998 plays in the PSP
brophy8998 donated to help Peyton Trent
brophy8998 is playing at Living Legends III
Many sites do this, you can change the settings so it does not show the $2.00 fee and it incorporates the charge without specifying that there is an actual fee. That in my opinion is deceitful, not clearly displaying the $2.00 fee. The handling fees tend to cover packaging materials which are not cheap as well as many times covering any additional shipping costs the business may incur if the package weighs more than their system reflects. I am the former owner of Paintballdelivery.com and know firsthand that many times the shipping charges are actually greater than the customer pays. I'm not saying it is right or wrong...just trying to shed some light on the situation. In the end, it's ultimately up to you where you choose to order from but I can tell you that PunishersPB is a reputable company otherwise they would not have lasted in this volatile industry that allows so many unqualified individuals to distribute product. There are very few "barriers to entry" in this industry which is a shame because it takes away from the seasoned businesses/people who make their primary source of income from paintball. I guarantee if you call in and voice your opinion in regards to the handling fee that Rich would be more than willing to work with you.
brophy8998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:08 AM #70
hillcow
Bounty Hunters

hillcow owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Two things you really should do to improve your site:
1. Integrate paypal in the checkout process. This should be very easy.
2. Sync inventory with the website so customers know if a product is out of stock / on backorder.
hillcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 10:46 AM #71
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

PunishersPaintball is an Premier field/store owner
PunishersPaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
Quote:
Originally Posted by hillcow View Post
Two things you really should do to improve your site:
1. Integrate paypal in the checkout process. This should be very easy.
2. Sync inventory with the website so customers know if a product is out of stock / on backorder.
Thanks for the suggestions...Yes the new software will offer all of this. We are in the process of building a new website that will have lots of new features.

www.PunishersPB.com 412-766-1161

Buy a New Spire Loader http://www.punisherspb.com/virtue-sp...ries_4323.aspx

Join www.gogowners.com
PunishersPaintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 11:01 AM #72
firebirdude
My Balls > Your Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunishersPaintball View Post
Thanks for the suggestions...Yes the new software will offer all of this. We are in the process of building a new website that will have lots of new features.
So no comment on the $2 handling charge that sneaks in at the end huh?

Old 06-17-2013, 11:34 AM #73
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebirdude View Post
So no comment on the $2 handling charge that sneaks in at the end huh?
It actually does not sneak in at the end its in listed clearly in our shipping policy.

I listed that for you here but you can see it on our website if you choose to.

Home > Shipping Policy
Punisherspb.com Shipping Policy
Free Ground or Home Delivery Shipping Policy

Punisherspb.com Paintball FREE Shipping PolicyWe are now offering FREE FEDEX GROUND or HOME DELIVERY on all orders over $99. This offer is only valid for the continental United States. This DOES NOT include paintballs, unless otherwise noted on the product info page. Any order with paintballs included automatically does not qualify for the FREE SHIPPING offer.

At checkout, enter Promotion Code: FREESHIP and any order with $99 or more as a total (Handling charge not included in this calculation), not containing paintballs and using FedEx Ground or Home Shipping for delivery in any of the 48 contiguous United States will have their order processed with FREE SHIPPING.

This discount will appear on your initial order but if these conditions are not met, your order will be processed with the shipping charges as applicable. If you are BUYING PAINTBALLS but also have a large order, we suggest placing one order for the paint and one for your other items so you can still take advantage of the Free Shipping offer.

All orders meeting the conditions above and with the added promotion code FREESHIP will be processed with free ground or home shipping, however there will be a small $2.00 handling charge on all orders to help cover the cost of packaging materials.

Im happy to refund your $2 feel free to call me and ill take care of you. We also offer a flat rate $5 fee for all orders under $99 and most times the shipping cost is well over $5 so we are not trying to take advantage of anyone. We actually lose money on shipping on almost every order. As stated above most sites hide this fee in the shipping cost. We choose to disclose it to you.

Add a case of paint or heavy item under $99 and we only charge you $5 for shipping so if anything we are offering prices well below our competitors.

Either way I do not want to turn this into a huge discussion on shipping fees and rates. Im happy to refund you the $2 for you since it has made you so upset.

Thanks,
Rich

Join www.gogowners.com

Last edited by PunishersPaintball : 06-17-2013 at 03:44 PM.
Old 06-17-2013, 12:12 PM #74
firebirdude
My Balls > Your Face

Thank you for your response Rich. The refund won't be necessary. Though I wish you had just responded to my email, perhaps I over-reacted a bit about it.

But may I suggest the 2 bucks show up in the order total as you're checking out? I'm quite certain it's not shown until after your click "finalize my order." Which means it will go unseen unless someone goes out of their way to link to and read through the shipping policy.

Appreciate your response.

Old 06-17-2013, 03:43 PM #75
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by firebirdude View Post
Thank you for your response Rich. The refund won't be necessary. Though I wish you had just responded to my email, perhaps I over-reacted a bit about it.

But may I suggest the 2 bucks show up in the order total as you're checking out? I'm quite certain it's not shown until after your click "finalize my order." Which means it will go unseen unless someone goes out of their way to link to and read through the shipping policy.

Appreciate your response.
Its a great idea...however the website software is to old and it does not allow for it. As I mentioned above we are building a new site and a lot of this can be done on the new site. My goal is to make you happy as a customer but the software functionality is out of my control at this time. We can also offer first class mail to you if you want to save on shipping but its just not available on the old software. Just call in your order and I can accommodate you. the items would need to be under 13oz to qualify for this shipping method.
Hope this helps!
Rich

Join www.gogowners.com
Old 07-05-2013, 12:27 AM #76
smiffington

I just got my first order from these guys and I was quite content. It took ten days from order to sitting on my door, but I am in Canada, and I honestly don't care about shipping times. I got the 2$ fee, but I don't mind that either, because their price with shipping is cheaper than most Canadian sites before shipping. I will be buying from them again soon. I payed with credit card instead of paypal, and I didn't have any issues.
smiffington is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:03 PM #77
PaintballinRider

PaintballinRider plays in the APPA D4 division
PaintballinRider has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
PaintballinRider has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Since all you really hear is bad news, I will throw up some good news.

I put an order in for my stuff Saturday night. I received everything that they had in stock on Tuesday. They said my HPA tank should be to me by the end of this week. They are only 20 minutes from where I work so I went in to buy a few more things today. Great store. They have tons of gear in stock. Most stores I have been to only have a couple items besides guns and you need to order in everything else. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Makes me feel good about getting back in the game.
PaintballinRider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2013, 01:18 PM #78
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

*Post made by Russell*

Thank you very much PaintballinRider!

Ward, looks like we got your situation sorted as well.

The new site will be online shortly.

We really do appreciate the feedback.

Join www.gogowners.com
Old 11-13-2013, 01:48 PM #79
drewirvin

drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin supports Team VICIOUS
drewirvin is an NCPA player
drewirvin supports Empire
I just want to say These guys are a lot better than some of the stories you hear. I travel up there with the WVU paintball team often and all the employees are awesome and know everything there is about the equipment they sell. I you are stuck and don't know what to get gun wise, ask them and they can give you plenty of pros and cons about different guns.

WVU buys all there stuff from Punisherspb and they have anything you can think of in stock. There proshop is AMAZING! if you don't see something you want on there website don't hesitate to call and ask about it. If they don't have it they can get it quick!

Top notch guys and facilities!

WVU Team President
drewirvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 AM #80
PunishersPaintball
punisherspb.com

Thanks Drew, look forward to having you guys up here again!

Join www.gogowners.com
Old 02-28-2014, 06:07 AM #81
Bunkee

in 2005 I stopped playing paintball because of the negativity of the sport, people, and the embarrassing display of customer service provided by many of the companies. This year I decided to get back into the sport I once loved and try to push through the cocky & hateful culture and just enjoy playing again.

I came across this store and found a beautiful g6r that I had been looking for in my re-entry but had some issues with the fraud department within my bank. The customer service rep at PUNISHERPB was polite, patient, and kind through the entire process working literally 5 hrs until 6pm to get my order through.

PunishersPB will be my first stop for every product I need. A big thanks for shedding a positive light on the Sport again!
Bunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 01:31 PM #82
Domc36-1

Domc36-1 donated to help Peyton Trent
Domc36-1 plays in the APPA D5 division
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Domc36-1 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
running any coupons currently?
just about to buy some gear totaling around 180.
Domc36-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 04:58 PM #83
fenskedeathcore9
Jersey Militia Player

fenskedeathcore9 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
I ordered a silver, ion threaded UL back from here about a week ago, and it still hasn't shipped. I called about it and got no answer so... Idk am I out $60 with no barrel back?
Old 03-11-2014, 06:22 PM #84
fenskedeathcore9
Jersey Militia Player

fenskedeathcore9 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Update: He said the barrel is no longer in stock, but was able to find me one in a bigger bore. The order shipped today. Thanks!