Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-13-2014, 09:30 PM #1
BigT011

Beginners series

My local field hosts a beginner series of tournaments to get young guns involved in the sport. You can not have any tournament experience, the winner of the series wins axes! Also if you place 1st or 2nd in the series you get bumped out and you can't play anymore so someone else wins. Its just a thought some of you might want to mention to your field owners, its a great way to start playing tournaments without getting thrown into some rough competition or spending lots of money.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2014, 12:40 AM #2
MaG Adrenal1ne
#PlayforPride

MaG Adrenal1ne is playing at Living Legends VI
MaG Adrenal1ne plays in the APPA D4 division
MaG Adrenal1ne supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT011 View Post
My local field hosts a beginner series of tournaments to get young guns involved in the sport. You can not have any tournament experience, the winner of the series wins axes! Also if you place 1st or 2nd in the series you get bumped out and you can't play anymore so someone else wins. Its just a thought some of you might want to mention to your field owners, its a great way to start playing tournaments without getting thrown into some rough competition or spending lots of money.
My local fields host beginner tournaments to try and get new blood into the sport. I think its a great idea to expand the sport.
Bored? On Facebook? Come join my group Paintball Gear for Sale!
***ONE OF A KIND G6R***
MaG Adrenal1ne is offline   Reply With Quote