Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

View Poll Results: Would you like to see a paintball store on the San Francisco Paninsula?
Hell Yes 13 56.52%
Yes 3 13.04%
Undecided 1 4.35%
No 5 21.74%
Not interested 1 4.35%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 11-15-2012, 08:41 PM #1
TheSheibs

New Store Possibly Opening Next Year

My name is Jeff. Myself and my friend Will, who is a knowledge paintball marker tech, are looking at opening a store. Right now we are looking at the Peninsula area of San Francisco Bay Area. I am posting this poll to try and get an idea of where people are at and if you would like a store on the Peninsula. Please respond if you are in that area. Thank you.

Last edited by TheSheibs : 11-15-2012 at 08:44 PM.
TheSheibs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 11-16-2012, 01:38 PM #2
DoneNink

Annual Supporting Member
DoneNink has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DoneNink has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
East Bay is in need of a store (Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore) I have to drive down to San Jose to get to a store (30min)
DoneNink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 03:01 PM #3
Havoc-paintballer
Long Barrelled Pistolier

Havoc-paintballer is for the Gunfight
Havoc-paintballer posts videos on PbNation
Havoc-paintballer has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Havoc-paintballer has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Havoc-paintballer is attending Decay of Nations VI
Screw stores, open a field instead!

Havoc-paintballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 05:08 PM #4
TheSheibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneNink View Post
East Bay is in need of a store (Dublin, Pleasanton, Livermore) I have to drive down to San Jose to get to a store (30min)
Sadly that is too far from where I live right now. Also I believe there is a store in Fremont. Unless it closed recently.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:16 PM #5
roborat127

roborat127 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havoc-paintballer View Post
Screw stores, open a field instead!

Eat,Sleep,Paintball....
roborat127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:07 PM #6
510waffles
Call Me Maybe

510waffles owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
510waffles owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
510waffles has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
510waffles supports DLX Technology
ryan podesta already has the north of the peninsula with his 31st outfitters. If you could find some place thats accesible from oakland/san francisco/east bay within a 20 minute drive, that would be great.The only problem is that you run into many other problems such as security and really high overhead costs because of rent and such.

if you google paintball stores. you can see that there is a huge void of stores/fields in the yellow circle

just to illustrate

if you can get a store somewhere in the yellow circle, id probably be a customer at some point. the closer to the major city(san francisco/oakland) the more inclined i would be to go to your store since i wouldnt have to go completely out of my way as i would have to for the other stores.

Last edited by 510waffles : 11-16-2012 at 07:13 PM.
510waffles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 09:18 PM #7
br1sk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoneNink View Post
I totally agree. Sadly, I either have to order order paint online or buy it from Wal-Mart. As for my gear, most was purchased at ANS in Semi Valley. I ordered most of my gear from them online, but for pants and jersey I went there so I try it on for the correct fit. The Eastbay is in need of a decent store. The store in. Fremont closed down a few years ago. Fremont is too far from American Paintball Park. We need something closer so it could attract more players to APP.
br1sk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 12:32 PM #8
TheSheibs

Thanks for all the input. Would you guys like to see a field on the peninsula? I know there use to be one in Pacifica but it closed down a few years ago.
Old 11-18-2012, 12:34 PM #9
TheSheibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 510waffles View Post
ryan podesta already has the north of the peninsula with his 31st outfitters. If you could find some place thats accesible from oakland/san francisco/east bay within a 20 minute drive, that would be great.The only problem is that you run into many other problems such as security and really high overhead costs because of rent and such.

if you google paintball stores. you can see that there is a huge void of stores/fields in the yellow circle

just to illustrate

if you can get a store somewhere in the yellow circle, id probably be a customer at some point. the closer to the major city(san francisco/oakland) the more inclined i would be to go to your store since i wouldnt have to go completely out of my way as i would have to for the other stores.

If you take that area that you circled, you can actually expand it further south. There is a huge void in the bay area that doesn't have anything. I will have to talk to my business partner and see what he thinks. But there is a huge void from Vallejo over to San Francisco and down on both sides of the bay till you hit San Jose.
Old 11-18-2012, 11:50 PM #10
R3DF0X
WHY!?

R3DF0X plays in the APPA D5 division
R3DF0X has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
R3DF0X supports DLX Technology
i think a shop anywhere in that circled area will help players in the bay area. having a shop close by is a great thing.
R3DF0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:00 PM #11
TheSheibs

Based on what you guys have said it seems like you all go to the fields that are near Sacramento. Do any of you go to the ones around Santa Clara County?
Old 11-19-2012, 02:35 PM #12
AngelLover55
What, where and why?

Annual Supporting Member
AngelLover55 is a Supporting Member
AngelLover55 donated to help Peyton Trent
AngelLover55 helped look for balloons
AngelLover55 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
AngelLover55 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSheibs View Post
Based on what you guys have said it seems like you all go to the fields that are near Sacramento. Do any of you go to the ones around Santa Clara County?
Plenty of people go to SCP, but Cutting Edge Paintball is literally 5 mins from there. No need for another store there.
Old 11-19-2012, 02:51 PM #13
TheSheibs

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelLover55 View Post
Plenty of people go to SCP, but Cutting Edge Paintball is literally 5 mins from there. No need for another store there.
That's why I am looking at further north from San Jose. I don't want to take away too much from Cutting Edge Paintball and would rather like to see them as partner within the community and not have to compete with them on a daily basis. A nice mutual understanding with them would also be nice. My business partner also actually goes there a lot and knows everyone at Cutting Edge. So I think a mutual understanding would be beneficial to both of us.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:56 PM #14
R3DF0X
WHY!?

R3DF0X plays in the APPA D5 division
R3DF0X has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
R3DF0X supports DLX Technology
just dont try and be a douche and take another stores customers haha. but im sure players could use a closer store them.
R3DF0X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:02 PM #15
Punisher068

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3DF0X View Post
just dont try and be a douche and take another stores customers haha. but im sure players could use a closer store them.
Cutting Edge is the best,guys have been around paintball since the 80's,I think youd have better luck north,Im in Santa Cruz co but i could always use another store with different products,good luck to you guys
http://www.mcarterbrown.com/forums/c...-progress.html
Punisher068 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 05:53 PM #16
jBaller15
JBalla

jBaller15 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
jBaller15 supports Team VICIOUS
jBaller15 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
jBaller15 supports DLX Technology
There was a field in Pacifica? I never knew.. Ive lived in Pacifica for almost 5 years... It sucks to drive an hour all the way to the nearest store..

I would love to see a store in SF/peninsula.. i may be even able to work there if you needed a hand.

VSB
VSB
VSB
VSB
jBaller15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 02:49 PM #17
prpntblr95
Haters gonna Hate

prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
prpntblr95 supports Team VICIOUS
prpntblr95 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
prpntblr95 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by 510waffles View Post
ryan podesta already has the north of the peninsula with his 31st outfitters.
I got a lot of **** I could say about him I.e. him shooting young teens as they walk into his store, main reason I quit buying from him.

I remembered a thread a ear or so back about a store/indoor field opening in San Francisco, I forget where they were looking location wise but I don't think they ever got past idea's.

I know there's a lot of players in the south bay in need of a closer field/ store.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:27 PM #18
shiagun

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSheibs View Post
My name is Jeff. Myself and my friend Will, who is a knowledge paintball marker tech, are looking at opening a store. Right now we are looking at the Peninsula area of San Francisco Bay Area. I am posting this poll to try and get an idea of where people are at and if you would like a store on the Peninsula. Please respond if you are in that area. Thank you.
Will wong? used to play with Maverick?

Michael Sanders #1 fan
SF EXPLICIT fan#1

ballerscafe.com/
shiagun is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups