Old 01-09-2012, 06:10 AM #1
Barber
Moose Krew.

has been a member for 10 years
Barber plays in the PSP
Barber is an NCPA player
Barber plays in the APPA D4 division
2011 NFL Discussion Thread v. Game On

I made it so I wouldn't have to subscribe. Plus I figured no one would expect it.
Advertisement
Old 01-09-2012, 06:26 AM #2
mrchuck234
Return of the King

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
Quote:
Originally Posted by PballPlayer™
Lol. You're so high on Tebow right now it's hilarious.
He's allowed to be, Tebow just threw for 316 yards against the #1 defense and beat them, while Cam is watching from the couch.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:51 AM #3
PballPlayer™

Tebow is a better QB because he has a competent defense and a kicker that kept him in games in the AFC West in order to give him a chance in a playoff game?

Ok. I understand now.

Edit: I have a funny suspicion that next weekend people will be saying, ah yeah, there's the Tebow I remember.

Last edited by PballPlayer™ : 01-09-2012 at 07:00 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 06:59 AM #4
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES

Lets pretend Jon Beason and Thomas Davis weren't on IR the entire season for the Camthers...

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 AM #5
PballPlayer™

Lolnah let's not bring any logic into this dicussion.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:48 AM #6
Lou Dogg
Prepare to die

Lou Dogg owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Lol Joe is in full on troll mode. Keep in mind that team was pretty banged up. I mean Clark couldn't even play because of his sickle cell, mendy tore his acl, big Ben still has the high ankle sprain, pouncey was out, ect.

Big_Dangerous: "Has anyone here ever let a chick **** them with a strapon?"
Old 01-09-2012, 08:28 AM #7
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou Dogg View Post
Lol Joe is in full on troll mode. Keep in mind that team was pretty banged up. I mean Clark couldn't even play because of his sickle cell, mendy tore his acl, big Ben still has the high ankle sprain, pouncey was out, ect.
i dont think people understand how huge it is having pouncey out. last year that team was very noticably different when he was on the field. he did not have as good of a year this year as last, but he is definitely one of the best centers in the league.

i can bet brady had a huge sigh of relief when tebow won. i really do not see any way denver will win that, at NE
Old 01-09-2012, 08:36 AM #8
berry_wendel
I WILL RULE YOU!!!

berry_wendel is playing at Living Legends III
berry_wendel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
berry_wendel supports Team VICIOUS
berry_wendel is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Already put a deposit down for an rv to bring to gillete for the afccg
Old 01-09-2012, 10:39 AM #9
DaEagleEye8
Uconn Husky

DaEagleEye8 helped look for balloons
DaEagleEye8 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DaEagleEye8 is an NCPA player
Whoever posted saying Tebow only had 10 completions: Come on now, he threw 21 passes and his receivers dropped 4-5 of the passes. The steelers were also playing press man defense 95% of the game meaning Tebow had to either extend the play and find a receiver after breaking the route, throw a PERFECTLY placed pass (which at times he did), or option 3, which is throw deep. As you know, the more deep passes you throw, the more incompletions you'll get, so for this week I think that argument is completely invalid.
Old 01-09-2012, 10:49 AM #10
gold_glove
*Chad*

gold_glove donated to help Peyton Trent
gold_glove helped look for balloons
gold_glove is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaEagleEye8
Whoever posted saying Tebow only had 10 completions: Come on now, he threw 21 passes and his receivers dropped 4-5 of the passes. The steelers were also playing press man defense 95% of the game meaning Tebow had to either extend the play and find a receiver after breaking the route, throw a PERFECTLY placed pass (which at times he did), or option 3, which is throw deep. As you know, the more deep passes you throw, the more incompletions you'll get, so for this week I think that argument is completely invalid.
I think he brought up the 10 completions because he threw for 316 yards, and that divided by 10, is 31.6. They were trying to prove that God just trolled everyone.

RIP Rob Kerr(bloodangel13)
Old 01-09-2012, 10:52 AM #11
imhungry (Banned)

i dont think he will have nearly the sucess he had this week against NE as NE has played against that dumpy offensive scheme and actually know what to expect. even though NE's defense is pathetic i just dont see him throwing like that again. i am pretty sure he had a will ferrell old school black out moment and has no idea wtf happened during those passes.

his release is still so painful to watch. i dont understand how you can have such a terrible throwing motion at this level
Old 01-09-2012, 11:05 AM #12
mrchuck234
Return of the King

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP
I think the Browns deserve a little credit for Denver's win. We took out Rapistberger's ankle and Mendenhall's knee.
Old 01-09-2012, 11:15 AM #13
imhungry (Banned)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchuck234 View Post
I think the Browns deserve a little credit for Denver's win. We took out Rapistberger's ankle and Mendenhall's knee.
yea, i actually heard someone mention that on ESPN surprisingly. that game would have been a little different if toothlessberger could didnt have to throw off his off foot and they had their feature back. watching ben scramble last night looked so awkward and that is usually one of his strongest talents.

say what you will about cleveland our defense makes sure you know you played us for the next week. with another CB and a linebacker who is not boarderline on the IR all season we will be absolutely beefmo on that side of the ball

Last edited by imhungry : 01-09-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:16 PM #14
thefatpaintballer14
yuuhhhhh

Yea...Cam Newton is the best QB that got their first start this season...

He has had his flashes of retard though.
Firepipes Ember Box (coming soon)
TOBH-Dark Horse-Brass Tug-Patriot-Magma

Old 01-09-2012, 12:18 PM #15
imhungry (Banned)

EHHHH dalton looked really good this year too, and his team actually won games.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:34 PM #16
thefatpaintballer14
yuuhhhhh

dude...you are forgetting that the bengals got dalton and green...they also don't have a HORRIBLE defense. Also, how long was dalton in college? Dalton also had a 12pt difference in TQBR (up until week 13 because apparently they got tired of doing them or something). We need a better O-line, db's and our LB's to be healthy to win games. Oh and a PR/KR guy...which would be probably apart of the corner they pick up in the 1st rd if they aren't dumb.

The reason the bengals won 3 more games is because they brought in Dalton into a system where he already felt comfortable...look how he played at TCU. They didn't run the option to the extent Cam did in college. He fit better with what a team already had as a playbook in the NFL. I'm not making excuses, both teams were horrible (2-14 and 4-12) last year...I just think Dalton had a better chance to bring up something than Cam did anyways. You saw what the panthers are capable of 4 out of 6 of their last games.
Firepipes Ember Box (coming soon)
TOBH-Dark Horse-Brass Tug-Patriot-Magma

Last edited by thefatpaintballer14 : 01-09-2012 at 12:38 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:44 PM #17
PballPlayer™

I swear, anytime I watch you two talk football my IQ drops.
Old 01-09-2012, 12:51 PM #18
imhungry (Banned)

the only reason i mention dalton is because he took a 4-12 team to a play off team after they lose 2 big name receivers and have a rookie catching passes, and their other good receiver injured. newton has much better stats but that does not mean anything when you do not come close to making it out of your division.

the bungals were also predicted to be the worst team in the league by a lot of people going into this season, particularly on offense.

Last edited by imhungry : 01-09-2012 at 12:55 PM.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:33 PM #19
DaEagleEye8
Uconn Husky

DaEagleEye8 helped look for balloons
DaEagleEye8 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by imhungry View Post
yea, i actually heard someone mention that on ESPN surprisingly. that game would have been a little different if toothlessberger could didnt have to throw off his off foot and they had their feature back. watching ben scramble last night looked so awkward and that is usually one of his strongest talents.

say what you will about cleveland our defense makes sure you know you played us for the next week. with another CB and a linebacker who is not boarderline on the IR all season we will be absolutely beefmo on that side of the ball
Sure injuries helped, but Dawkins was out as well...as an Eagles fan who has had Dawkins in his team, TRUST me he makes a HUGE difference as well (****, look at our performance at safety since he left...it blows). Most teams will have injuries at this point, and though the Steelers were particularly impacted more than a lot of teams, doesn't mean Denver should get no credit. Plus, outside of about two games this season, Mendenhall hasn't been great anyways...I had the guy in fantasy, and he was always average at best most of the time.

tl;dr: Gotta learn to deal with your injuries and not use them as an excuse.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:34 PM #20
Ninja Mouse
SKRONG JAWLINES

Trade away 2012 draft, acquire Wholio Jones, score 0 points in the playoffs...

****lanta is in a battle with Oakland for going full retard.

Team Aircraft Carrier
"Originally posted by PballPlayer™: I came home on my break to find this. I'm never going to say anything bad about the Saints again. Ninja is a god. It was bigger than I expected (twss) so I'm sure it was pricey, thanks Ninja, you are too kind."
Sauce
Old 01-09-2012, 01:35 PM #21
gold_glove
*Chad*

gold_glove donated to help Peyton Trent
gold_glove helped look for balloons
gold_glove is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Look at the texans and all the injuries they have had this season.

RIP Rob Kerr(bloodangel13)
Closed Thread