Originally Posted by neversummer89
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but as of today I do not believe the PSP field is available yet (Mad Mike got word from Chaz on this). As soon as I hear anything I'll update this thread. Sorry folks, just for clarification it isn't Blitz's fault, it's really how the PSP and their manufacturers work together.
According to Isaac:
1) PSP officiates the fields in December (which is late to be sure)
2) Manufacturers get to work after that (having to make a lot of bunkers obviously!)
3) PSP fields (legit ones with water ballasts) get shipped in Early April at the very soonest
1) the PSP has nothing to do with it. Supairball (adrenaline sports) is the manufacturer, they design the field, they build the fields, they sell the fields. The PSP just uses them. Supair releases the new bunkers for the year in Dec-Feb sometime, I'm sure the PSP has some say in what the new bunkers are but in the end Supair makes the call.
2) See above answer to #1.
3) Legit ones? You realize the bunkers are the exact same whether they have water bladders or not. The fields with the water bladders were originally designed to be used on fields that are turfed, hence why Blitz uses them. Fields that are not turfed including most of the PSP and NPPL events use the bunkers without the water bladders because they stake them down. So tell me how one is more "legit" than another?
So with that I'm pretty sure that is not what Issac told you. The fact is that Supair has not been able to keep up with the demand for the new fields/bunkers, it's not only Blitz that is waiting. The fact that supair has to manufacture 7 new fields for each PSP event doesn't helped, especially since the 1st 2 events were almost exactly 1 month apart. Not a lot of time to manufacture 7 fields for the PSP and try and fill all of their orders. Supair isn't as large of a company as you may think.