PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 10-24-2014, 06:42 PM #1
Wazzsup97

Any players in SLO

So I took a few years away from paintball after moving up to San Luis Obispo for school, but I'm hoping to get back into the game. Unfortunately I don't know anybody in the area who plays, so I'm trying to find a group to play with instead of just showing up to gladiator and be there with only rentals.
Would anybody in SLO be down to play or even possibly make a trip to the field in Lompoc?
Wazzsup97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-28-2014, 10:13 AM #2
bobadilla351

bobadilla351 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
bobadilla351 supports Team VICIOUS
bobadilla351 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
bobadilla351 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Hey man. I just moved from SLO about three months ago, great town. I went to Poly. Aerospace.

Gladiator is kind of known for its high rental/ first time player turnout. There are a bunch of regulars who show up though every couple of weeks. We used to alternate between Gladiator and The Shack.

That being said, Gladiator is very hit or miss. There were days where the 5-6 of us would show, play all day with a total of 40-50 people. Then there were the days where we would show up and then leave because it was just us.

The guys I played with were all super laid back and good people; each and everyone one of them rocks some one off mag. Shoot me a message and we can chat some more.

Old Feedback:
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...9#post17157819

Last edited by bobadilla351 : 10-28-2014 at 04:00 PM.
bobadilla351 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups