Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 01-02-2012, 01:25 PM #1
heh. (Banned)

Not how its going to work

You aren't going to close my thread because you have nothing to say other then you don't like my tone.

Quote:
Upon further review, there's really no point in discussing this further. You even admitted to trolling in that thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...3#post72554463

Given your infraction history, it's obviously time to change your posting habits. Please do so sooner rather than later so that you may keep your account.
no, just because you can't come up with a response to what i said, being
Quote:
Yet its not a matter of personal opinion thats what im getting at. whether you personally think its acceptable, and whether it is or not by the rules are two different things, you can't go around handing punishments off of personal beliefs, thats ****ing crazy. you know how ****ed that would be if judges could hand out punishments based of personal beliefs and not by whats the law? same thing.

and that still doesn't answer how saying
Quote:
sub focus and chase and status and many others are known to make like 50-60 versions/mixdowns of the same tune before they come to one to release. so gnar.
could even possibly be considered for an infraction and wasnt just used to stack points to get a ban.
means you can pull out something i already got in trouble for, you know the law of you can't be tried two times for the same crime? i was alraedy given a punishment for that, you can't base your response off of what i said 4 months ago. not to mention that was on a different account and that in particular was first offense in a long time(as stated in the post you quoted YOURSELF).

next, theres no rule on this site stating what kind of tone you have to use in your posts (if you don't like it, change it now, but you might as well nuke ST again as a whole). the bottom line is im not breaking any rules, am i being harsh? yeah, am i calling names? trolling? instigating? NO. again, just because you PERSONALLY don't agree with the way i talk, doesn't mean its against the rules.

i want fairness. not "you better change your tone because we can't give any good responses to what you are saying, so we are just going to PERSONALLY attack you(which IS against the rules) and close the thread so we don't have to respond anymore because you make too much sense and we care too much about being right and never being wrong so we won't be fair"
heh. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-02-2012, 01:35 PM #2
TargetIndy
Electrifying

Annual Supporting Member
TargetIndy is a founding member
TargetIndy is BST Legit
TargetIndy is an Ultimate field/store owner
TargetIndy is Immortal
Regardless of what your interpretation of the rules is, it is ultimately our interpretation that matters here. We have a vision of how we want users to interact with one another and the mods are tasked with moderating according to that vision. Your posts that have earned you infractions do not fall within that vision.

DoctorOring.com -- O-ring kits for baller's on a budget!
3 rebuilds $4.95 -- Boxed kits from $9.95

Paintball Indiana -- Indianapolis's Oldest Outdoor Paintball Field
TargetIndy is offline   Reply With Quote