Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2012, 03:26 PM #106
eforce
Factory PB
 
eforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Chicago
Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
btw im much older than 19, while the info you presented was on the money, you assuming i wrote it down correctly

He went to nam, but nam was bull****. He didn't need to go, because the reason for going was made up, just like how we got into WW2 was made up, just like why we went to iraq(both times) was made up, just like us in Afghanistan, and the reason for this future war with iran will be made up. The government lies, to everyone. The people, you, and the world. It was not necessary for any of you to go into iraq, its terrible you did, i cant imagine how terrible it must have been. But 911 was blow back, and none of the terrorist were even from iraq, and had zero ties with iraq. They were all from Saudi Arabia except like 2, so why didn't we attack them? Its all lies.

I lack combat experience, but that doesn't mean i cant use my brain to see what is going on. Just like you don't need to be a food connoisseur to know something doesn't taste good, i don't need to be age 30+ or have combat experience to see what the government does. Our government killed you, the CIA made the Taliban and al qaeda, the government made Saddam who he was. You guys are good noble men with the best intentions, but your bosses are not on the same page as you.
So you admit to lying and/or exaggerating in previous posts and you have zero worldly experience, yet you expect people to believe that your speculation - or to be more precise, the conspiracy theories someone else told you to believe - is fact? I'm sorry, but there's a significant difference between knowing when a pizza sucks and knowing if the government lied about everything for half a century. The fact of the matter is that you're just another kid (and I use that term to accurately describe your age) that thinks he knows everything after watching a few politically biased documentaries and reading some articles.

Less talking, more listening. The irony of someone who assumes numerous alarmist conspiracy theories to be true without any personal experience or knowledge on the matter turning around and calling soldiers mindless drones is far more concerning than humorous.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:19 PM #107
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by eforce View Post
So you admit to lying and/or exaggerating in previous posts and you have zero worldly experience, yet you expect people to believe that your speculation - or to be more precise, the conspiracy theories someone else told you to believe - is fact? I'm sorry, but there's a significant difference between knowing when a pizza sucks and knowing if the government lied about everything for half a century. The fact of the matter is that you're just another kid (and I use that term to accurately describe your age) that thinks he knows everything after watching a few politically biased documentaries and reading some articles.

Less talking, more listening. The irony of someone who assumes numerous alarmist conspiracy theories to be true without any personal experience or knowledge on the matter turning around and calling soldiers mindless drones is far more concerning than humorous.
No, just that there is background stuff not mentioned that changes the way the reader interprets my post. I do that because of moments exactly like this. You can learn about someones whole life if you look at their post history.

But i dont expect you to believe me.The facts are right there. By your logic because im young, or wasn't there that some how nullifies everything. It just makes no sense, and all you doing is running a straw man attack on me using irrelevant criteria.Thats like if you were met by a homeless guy and he was shoving marbles up his *** as he said 2+2=4. You go "wow that guy is a loon, he is crazy." Regardless of your opinion of him, that does not change the fact that 2+2 is indeed 4. What your doing is like saying 2+2 isnt 4 just because the homeless guy may be crazy. Your perception of that person does not change the factual evidence in their statements. Im not going to continue arguing with you, your logic behind your whole effort to discredit me is faulty. Straight up, it doesn't matter who I am. The only thing stopping you from seeing that is your ego, your thinking with your ego and pride. The real bottom line is you dont know who am, what iv read/watched/talked to, or what iv done. Iv been researching for years, i didn't start doing this **** yesterday.
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.

Last edited by xCerealKillerx : 01-03-2012 at 04:26 PM.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:23 PM #108
eforce
Factory PB
 
eforce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Chicago
Annual Supporting Member
eforce is a Moderator
eforce plays in the PSP
eforce is an NCPA player
You still don't get it. You came out with the sweeping statement that American soldiers are mindless drones and that alone shows that you haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about. The minor details outlined in my previous post are simply confirmation of that.
eforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:23 PM #109
DyePaintballer2k11
Greek, I am it
 
DyePaintballer2k11's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Terrain eval, standby
DyePaintballer2k11 helped look for balloons
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
DyePaintballer2k11 has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
So by researching this **** for years you mean that you held a government position that granted you complete access to these undeniable facts, right? Because otherwise, your "research" doesn't count worth a mosquito's dick.
__________________
ST GDT Crew: OVER 10,000

USAF
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine.
And the machine is bleeding to death.
DyePaintballer2k11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:33 PM #110
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by DyePaintballer2k11 View Post
Because otherwise, your "research" doesn't count worth a mosquito's dick.
why do you think that?
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:39 PM #111
berserker19
 
 
berserker19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Rampart Range
berserker19 is an NCPA player
Maybe you should do some more research on English composition so that when you write a paragraph you don't come across sounding like a Nigerian scammer.
The problem with conducting individual research is that you are going to have an inherent bias... you will invariably research that which interests you, and the primary focus of your studies will form a predictable result. Therefore if you are interested in conspiracy theories and seek out these types of articles or publications, for you the evidence will point to the viability of these theories.
The other problem with conspiracy theories is that by their own design they exist outside the purview of the academic community. So essentially you have information that is designed to convince your average joe off the street by presenting spurious "facts" that wouldn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny in an educated discourse.

Last edited by berserker19 : 01-03-2012 at 09:09 PM.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 04:51 PM #112
NWCD (Banned)
Redneck Randal
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Alaska
Annual Supporting Member
NWCD owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
NWCD posts videos on PbNation
NWCD supports Pev's Paintball
NWCD has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
NWCD has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NWCD has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
NWCD has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
I'm ready to kick doors in and start killin ****. Who's with me?
NWCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:01 PM #113
xCerealKillerx
EMTB:who wants band-aids?
 
xCerealKillerx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: I ♡ 916★CAL
berserker im aware of that all. Thats why i constantly take a step forward and two back to make sure the info i read is correct and not interpreted in the way my subconscious mind wishes.

I give up, like anyone would believe someone that says they have been fighting and dieing for a lie on the internet. Whatever, maybe one day someone that appeals to you and someone that you all respect will have a discussion with you all.

ill leave you with this.



Good day
__________________
ST:OGPT- she can teach you a lot of things. Just make sure you learn your lesson
In America... banks rob you.
xCerealKillerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:07 PM #114
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperForce-Duffek View Post
Granny smith has been an illegal arms dealer since the early 80's often selling RPG's and heavy machine guns to local gangs around the LA area and is responsible for the death of hundreds of innocent civilians and what ever animals these notorious gangs use for target practice.

Johnny, that little rascal, is a known human trafficker and runs a prostitution ring that would even make the Korean Mob bosses jealous. Johnny is not a very nice boy, and the fact he's only 14, makes it very easy for the authorities to overlook.

Gunther, is a mechanic, often fixing things that need fixed, either by execution or wrenches. Granny smith and Little Johnny often hire Mr. Gunther to preform world wide duties whacking those who need to be whacked. I understand though, he's just trying to make the world a better place.



EDIT: DT, You're implying you ever make it to that point.
<3
Creative writing is F-U-N fun!
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps, Luxe n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:09 PM #115
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
The reason for US involvement was made up? Stop making bogus claims, it makes you look as stupid as you are.

We went into Vietnam to back the French, and to stop the spread of Communism into Democratic States, which was commonly accepted US Foreign Policy at the time. Hence the Korean War.

We entered World War Two after being attacked by the Imperial Japanese Navy at Pearl Harbor (Which I thought they taught in High School these days?)

We entered Iraq the first time in 1991 after we told Saddam to GTFO Kuwait and he didn't. We entered Iraq the second time after receiving reliable intelligence about the presence of WMD's from US allies, not because of 9/11 like all you left-wing idiots think, WE ARE AWARE THAT AL-QAEDA WASN'T IRAQI BASED.

We invaded Afghanistan because it was the home country of Al-Qaeda the terrorist organization responsible for the September 11th attacks. Afghanistan was also governed by the Taliban at the time, which supported Al-Qaeda. 2 birds, 1 stone.


I did my best to dumb this down for you. Let me know if I need to draw you a picture book.

When will people ****ing realize that the US government isn't out to get them.



Edit: Oh ****, people are making legitimate arguments against my conspiracy theories. Abandon thread!

Double edit: Your research doesn't count for ****, because you didn't have anything to research off of, other then press releases. My dad is friends with Colin Powell and my brother worked for a Three Letter Agency. If the government was out to get me, I'd know it by now.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj

Last edited by CptMotivator : 01-03-2012 at 05:17 PM.
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:29 PM #116
big-boy
It's only smells
 
big-boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mayport, FL
Annual Supporting Member
big-boy is BST Legit
big-boy supports our troops
big-boy supports Pev's Paintball
I am sooo happy to know that this is what good friends of mine have given their lives for... For Gods sake can we stop feeding this troll?
big-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:32 PM #117
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by big-boy View Post
I am sooo happy to know that this is what good friends of mine have given their lives for... For Gods sake can we stop feeding this troll?

It's entertaining me. I don't get out much.


I may not agree with what he says, but I'll defend till my death his right to say it.

And the funny thing is, he wouldn't do the same.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:51 PM #118
barrel roll
secedere
 
barrel roll's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: FL/GA border
barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Hey Jack, ever read up on the prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor attack theory? Interesting stuff.
__________________
--- UNDRPRVLGD Goggle Straps, Luxe n stuff ---
If this be treason, make the most of it.-Patrick Henry
I'm a damn veteran, I've got more rights and privileges than you do.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:55 PM #119
big-boy
It's only smells
 
big-boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Mayport, FL
Annual Supporting Member
big-boy is BST Legit
big-boy supports our troops
big-boy supports Pev's Paintball
True, despite how upset it may make me, eh back to wasting tax dollars sitting at work doing nothing, drinking while driving, and beating my wife...
big-boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:59 PM #120
berry_wendel
I WILL RULE YOU!!!
 
berry_wendel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
berry_wendel is playing at Living Legends III
berry_wendel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
berry_wendel supports Team VICIOUS
berry_wendel is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCD View Post
I'm ready to kick doors in and start killin ****. Who's with me?
Ill let u no what doors to kick in
berry_wendel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:15 PM #121
CptMotivator
14/f/cali
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Hey Jack, ever read up on the prior knowledge of Pearl Harbor attack theory? Interesting stuff.
No, commie.
__________________
My...My...My.. My culture brings all the Terrorists to the yard and they're like, Allah Akbhar! Damn right, put a bomb in your car! I'd preach to you but I have to Hajj
CptMotivator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 06:49 PM #122
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce
 
SniperForce-Duffek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
I was goin to post a long serious reply, but by seeing your tune in post after this, you dont really want to know anything, you just wanted to do something? i honestly dont know what you wanted to accomplish. btw im much older than 19, while the info you presented was on the money, you assuming i wrote it down correctly

As for my grand pappy. The man was a ****ing beast. several tours in nam as infantry, shot several times and notasigle****wasgiventhatday.jpeg, received the bronze star, purple heart etc. All he could do is beg me not join, but i didn't not join because of him. The truth is very seldom what we want to hear. He went to nam, but nam was bull****. He didn't need to go, because the reason for going was made up, just like how we got into WW2 was made up, just like why we went to iraq(both times) was made up, just like us in Afghanistan, and the reason for this future war with iran will be made up. The government lies, to everyone. The people, you, and the world. It was not necessary for any of you to go into iraq, its terrible you did, i cant imagine how terrible it must have been. But 911 was blow back, and none of the terrorist were even from iraq, and had zero ties with iraq. They were all from Saudi Arabia except like 2, so why didn't we attack them? Its all lies.

My last post was harsh, but its the truth. You guys indeed do all that stuff, so don't take it personal just because i pointed it out. So why not accept it from what it is. I lack combat experience, but that doesn't mean i cant use my brain to see what is going on. Just like you don't need to be a food connoisseur to know something doesn't taste good, i don't need to be age 30+ or have combat experience to see what the government does. Our government killed you, the CIA made the Taliban and al qaeda, the government made Saddam who he was. You guys are good noble men with the best intentions, but your bosses are not on the same page as you.
You need to go back to school and learn how to compose a ****ing sentence so you don't sound retarded. I believe they teach that in preschool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomDuckie View Post
He wasn't here to learn anything. He was here to ask a question to stir **** up and get a nice long thread going, thats about it.
Mission accomplished. I've never seen some of these posters before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
You can learn about someones whole life if you look at their post history.
Yes, like you are an uneducated fool that would believe the world is flat if told so. The government is lying to you, it's not round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
Maybe you should do some more research on English composition so that when you write a paragraph you don't come across sounding like a Nigerian scammer.
The problem with conducting individual research is that you are going to have an inherent bias... you will invariably research that which interests you, and the primary focus of your studies will form a predictable result. Therefore if you are interested in conspiracy theories and seek out these types of articles or publications, for you the evidence will point to the viability of these theories.
The other problem with conspiracy theories is that by their own design they exist outside the purview of the academic discourse. So essentially you have information that is designed to convince your average joe off the street by presenting spurious "facts" that wouldn't hold up to any sort of scrutiny in an educated discourse.
Ever though about being a college professor?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big-boy View Post
True, despite how upset it may make me, eh back to wasting tax dollars sitting at work doing nothing, drinking while driving, and beating my wife...
Just leave the dog alone.
__________________
Kick *** military apparel _ Mars Strategic

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 07:08 PM #123
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk
 
xFSUxlaxflip's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Springs
xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
First off do you even bother checking where you get your information from?

Infowars and prison planet are both owned by the exact same person.

Alex Jones.

Alex Jones' entire business model predicates off the fact that people want to hear him talk about how everything is ****ed up. Its the same reason people are so keyed in to the whole 2012 Mayan thing, the whole "the end is nigh" mentality is not only popular but heavily heavily bought into by human beings. We are all obviously interested in our own moralities and undoings. Its entertainment. Right or not Alex Jones doesnt care as long as he can get people's attention and make money from his radio show, films, books, and anything else he can slap his face on he is making off like a bandit. So while he preaches about governments robbing their own people, planning to murder and kill their constituents, and as you and many other believe utilizing its "military drones" to further its own goals its all in a nutshell entertain ment designed with a purpose to get you and everyone else you know to listen, talk about it and ultimately BRING ALEX JONES MORE MONEY!

That ny times article that you quoted. Did you read it? Did you understand it. The Explorers have always been about training young men and women towards careers in law enforcement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by directly from your ****ing article
The Explorers program, a coeducational affiliate of the Boy Scouts of America that began 60 years ago, is training thousands of young people in skills used to confront terrorism, illegal immigration and escalating border violence — an intense ratcheting up of one of the group’s longtime missions to prepare youths for more traditional jobs as police officers and firefighters.
Think of what the major training focus of Police and Firefighters today has become. If you guess mass casualties, terrorist events, escalating border cartel violence, and illegal immigration interdiction then you can easily see how giving these young men and women a glimpse of that career field helps them to be either better prepared or decide it might not be for them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by directly from your ****ing article
Many law enforcement officials, particularly those who work for the rapidly growing Border Patrol, part of the Homeland Security Department, have helped shape the program’s focus and see it as preparing the Explorers as potential employees. The Explorer posts are attached to various agencies, including the Federal Bureau of Investigation and local police and fire departments, that sponsor them much the way churches sponsor Boy Scout troops.

“Our end goal is to create more agents,” said April McKee, a senior Border Patrol agent and mentor at the session here.
Thanks for making my points....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
The facts are right there..
Ok lets see them. Dont bring Alex Jones' bull**** propaganda or any Michael Moore Fake-u-mentary crap into it. Show me cold hard facts. Show me pictures of government officials pick-pocketing old ladies, show me handwritten letters signed by military leaders detailing Rules of Engagement for American Civilians, show me Bankers sitting in at meetings at the pentagon telling Senior Military officials how, when, where, and who to run a war against...




Go back to your ****ty day to day life where you brag to your little kid friends about how smart you are, how rough you have it as an EMT, and how bad *** you are with your barely existent high school education... Oh wait if you go to a few years of community college you would be well qualified to run a radio talk show about conspiracy theories orchestrated by your own government... Don't know who I'm talking about? His name is Alex Jones you;ll remember him for originating every single idea you have that doesn't involve breathing and eating you ****ing tape recorder political theorist.
__________________
ST: OGPT- The doctor is in.

Last edited by xFSUxlaxflip : 01-03-2012 at 07:19 PM.
xFSUxlaxflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:15 PM #124
Death_Taco
Come at me bro.
 
Death_Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Frederick MD.
This entire thread is exactly what brainwashed zombies would want you to think through their devious lies and trickery.

Stay smart Cereal and don't listen to anyone of these inbred, backwood, hillbilly baby killers.

You bring the light to darkness, you make an opening in the tunnel of lies and have ascended my quaint and simple mind to that of politico nirvana. Without your insight and understanding...I may have been forever lost to the brainwashing of the US Army and the treacherous plans and anti-american sentiment they have tried to indoctrinate me with!
__________________
"Originally posted by Pelto123: if this how u act in real life u dont have to worry about smashing anyone anytime soon"
Death_Taco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:19 PM #125
imp pimp 101
Weekend Warrior
 
imp pimp 101's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: New Mexico
Well it had to happen eventually. We had a good run
__________________
Proto Players

Forums for NM paintballers are back!

SP arent nazis, their just misunderstood!
imp pimp 101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 08:55 PM #126
kida2
To The Strongest
 
kida2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Fiddlers Green
kida2 is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by xCerealKillerx View Post
No, just that there is background stuff not mentioned that changes the way the reader interprets my post. I do that because of moments exactly like this. You can learn about someones whole life if you look at their post history.

But i dont expect you to believe me.The facts are right there. By your logic because im young, or wasn't there that some how nullifies everything. It just makes no sense, and all you doing is running a straw man attack on me using irrelevant criteria.Thats like if you were met by a homeless guy and he was shoving marbles up his *** as he said 2+2=4. You go "wow that guy is a loon, he is crazy." Regardless of your opinion of him, that does not change the fact that 2+2 is indeed 4. What your doing is like saying 2+2 isnt 4 just because the homeless guy may be crazy. Your perception of that person does not change the factual evidence in their statements. Im not going to continue arguing with you, your logic behind your whole effort to discredit me is faulty. Straight up, it doesn't matter who I am. The only thing stopping you from seeing that is your ego, your thinking with your ego and pride. The real bottom line is you dont know who am, what iv read/watched/talked to, or what iv done. Iv been researching for years, i didn't start doing this **** yesterday.
Everything else aside, take some advice from me here.

If you don't want people to dismiss you as a complete idiot and have a legitimate conversation with you on the internet you need to know a few things. The difference between "your" and "you're", use correct punctuation and grammar... or at least not murder them. You need to make legitimate and relative arguments. Your argument about the homeless man and his marbles doesn't prove anything except that you lack some fundamental argumentative skills. 2+2=4 is a fact, if you have facts (not opinions or speculation) to back up your claims then use them.

Now I'd like you and your retard buddies to go get in a fiery auto accident and survive just long enough for those brain washed fire fighters to get there with some jaws of life and fire suppressant.
__________________
I want to rage against the world. I want to beat it into submission. I want it to see the hate in my eyes, to feel the rage pouring out of me in blow after blow delivered in a fury that could only be fueled by insanity. I want to shake it so violently that it's afraid it may break and I want to scream with such primal ferocity that it reaches back into the darkest parts of an age when men cowered in caves at the sound of demons. Then, after the wave has subsided and I let go I want to watch it slump into a broken mass, whimpering. When the word "why?" crosses it's bloody swollen lips the only reply that will come is "yes... why?".
kida2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump