Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-14-2012, 11:07 AM #232
CptMotivator
14/f/cali

I'm strongly in favor of Ron Paul's Isolationist views, cutting foreign aid, ACTUALLY securing our borders and getting ****ing immigrants out.

He's what America needs, but noone will admit it.

My mom told me she was voting to reelect Obama because he "Was doing a good job". Then referred to him pulling us out of Iraq, stepping down in Afghan and killing Bin Laden, all of which was put into motion by the Bush Administration.
Advertisement
Old 02-14-2012, 11:13 AM #233
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the PSP
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 donated to help Peyton Trent
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports our troops
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 plays in the APPA D2 division
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
I'm strongly in favor of Ron Paul's Isolationist views, cutting foreign aid, ACTUALLY securing our borders and getting ****ing immigrants out.

He's what America needs, but noone will admit it.

My mom told me she was voting to reelect Obama because he "Was doing a good job". Then referred to him pulling us out of Iraq, stepping down in Afghan and killing Bin Laden, all of which was put into motion by the Bush Administration.
Im voting for Ron.

About your mothers comments,

They are as close to goldfish as anything, watching from their glass then swearing off the ones that keep that glass from cracking. If our population actually had a buy into the war(s) and what its military swears to protect than maybe I would feel different, but I feel tolerant because they have no idea because they are okay being mindless sheep and slugging through their lives as such. If our population had a buy in and I mean a real and true buy into what our worthless politics do day in and day out and not weather ****** Kardashin was still alive or how they love a child rapist named Michael and the crack whore Whitney. If they did our economy wouldn’t be garbage and we wouldn’t be a laughing stock of the world. If they did hard work and manual sweat like our forefathers wouldn’t be a outside and crazy thought to get us back on top. But we would rather line our pockets and outsource everything. Then question why things are the way they are.
UNDRPRVLGD_V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:19 PM #234
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptMotivator View Post
Bet that went over well with you.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:05 PM #235
berserker19

berserker19 is an NCPA player
I work as a campaign advisor for a US congressional candidate, he just posted a "support message" for Bradley Manning on facebook
**** I am going to need some serious damage control and apparently need to seize control of the fb account. There goes all the work we did at VFW and american legion "meet the candidates" dinners...
I mean I know we are running on the democratic ticket but jesus christ wtf

Last edited by berserker19 : 02-20-2012 at 02:10 PM.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 03:40 PM #236
xFSUxlaxflip
Dr. Small Talk

xFSUxlaxflip has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
I work as a campaign advisor for a US congressional candidate, he just posted a "support message" for Bradley Manning on facebook
**** I am going to need some serious damage control and apparently need to seize control of the fb account. There goes all the work we did at VFW and american legion "meet the candidates" dinners...
that ****er should hang from a rope in public live on television.... i dont care if you agree with the policies of the country or not you still signed a code of honor saying you will protect whats entrusted to you... as far as I'm concerned if you are a man and cant keep your word as your bond you have no purpose and no reason to exist
Old 02-20-2012, 04:17 PM #237
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by xFSUxlaxflip View Post
that ****er should hang from a rope in public live on television.... i dont care if you agree with the policies of the country or not you still signed a code of honor saying you will protect whats entrusted to you... as far as I'm concerned if you are a man and cant keep your word as your bond you have no purpose and no reason to exist
Old 02-20-2012, 04:28 PM #238
barrel roll
secedere

barrel roll is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
barrel roll is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by berserker19 View Post
Democrat ticket... you must like sheeple.
MQ2 rebuild kits, MP4 ram rebuilds, general 'cocker teching
Will soon be making super slick mid/half block bolts
barrel roll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 05:05 PM #239
Carson19
FreeAgent

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNDRPRVLGD_V2 View Post
Im voting for Ron.

About your mothers comments,

They are as close to goldfish as anything, watching from their glass then swearing off the ones that keep that glass from cracking. If our population actually had a buy into the war(s) and what its military swears to protect than maybe I would feel different, but I feel tolerant because they have no idea because they are okay being mindless sheep and slugging through their lives as such. If our population had a buy in and I mean a real and true buy into what our worthless politics do day in and day out and not weather ****** Kardashin was still alive or how they love a child rapist named Michael and the crack whore Whitney. If they did our economy wouldn’t be garbage and we wouldn’t be a laughing stock of the world. If they did hard work and manual sweat like our forefathers wouldn’t be a outside and crazy thought to get us back on top. But we would rather line our pockets and outsource everything. Then question why things are the way they are.
Amen.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:33 PM #240
UNDRPRVLGD_V2
UNDR Industries

Annual Supporting Member
I try
Old 02-20-2012, 05:48 PM #241
berserker19

berserker19 is an NCPA player
Quote:
Originally Posted by barrel roll View Post
Democrat ticket... you must like sheeple.
A republican hasn't won in our district since 1947 so running off the primary ticket is suicide. Our strategy is to lean on conservative realists and immigrants (my candidate is hispanic) for whatever votes we can get from the incumbent.

Last edited by berserker19 : 02-20-2012 at 05:54 PM.
berserker19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 12:17 AM #242
SniperForce-Duffek
Delta Farce

SniperForce-Duffek plays in the APPA D5 division
I think it's safe to say, Obama will be in for another 4 yrs. Romney and *** mucus are ****ing idiots.

"May god have mercy upon my enemies, because I won't."
G.S.P
SniperForce-Duffek is offline   Reply With Quote